Hey everyone

Take a second to fix your posture, it'll benefit you in the long run. Thanks :)

Attached: Ergonomics.jpg (498x440, 87K)

Thanks user. By the end of the day I get pretty hunched over.

i always read conflicting information on this. I thought a slightly bent position (not hunched, the opposite) was actually better for sitting.

Fucking hell it's 2019 and we can't transfer our consciousness into the computer so we won't have to care about ergonomics

Daily reminder that an anterior pelvic tilt makes your dick appear smaller.

Attached: file.png (750x540, 314K)

Do your face pulls, faggot.

Attached: Jeff-Cavaliere.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Thank you based user

If you read the science literature, it's more vague. Basically whatever is comfortable for you probably works fine.

They told me that my hands should be hovering over the keyboard but this shit gets tiring too fast.

Having the monitor that low made me want to kill myself

>monitor so low
>can't see between my nose
>can't respond to auto-updating threads

mashugana!

I'm struggling with this too basically unscrewing my slightly uncomfortable armrest every second week then rescrewing the next. Hovering is tiring. Resting it is uncomfortable and equally tiring. NO GOOD SOLUTIONS!

Daily reminder that having a small dick makes your dick appear small.

but it makes your butt look huge

A monitor that low can't be good ergonomics, it would make you constantly look down.

someone post that image where someone sits exactly like this and looks painful

try placing a long cheap ikea pillow below your wrists.

Any advice on typing posture? I was one of those idiots that hit spacebar with index finger instead of thumb so I recently tried to fix it and have gotten back my normal typing speed, but then I find I have to keep my right wrist bent at an angle or I can't hit the spacebar, which is stiff makes me feel tired fast.
What do?

wrong board

Attached: RED.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

Sway back is the chad form

JEFF STOP LEAKING HERE

Home row. Keep both of your index fingers on F and J

Attached: home row.jpg (343x211, 14K)

Yeah that's the problem, if I keep my fingers on the homerows my thumb slips past the spacebar unless I curl my fingers up which gets uncomfortable.
Maybe I just have longer fingers than other people idk

my back never even touches the chair. sitting up straight feels so fucking awkward. I lean completely on my elbows/forearms

Attached: 655576.png (725x465, 17K)

Hmm, look into a new keyboard that fits you

Wait, why are you thanking me. You want my skeleton or something?

Attached: 1536023841461.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Really don't know what I could get beside those meme Microsoft membrane ones or full on custom ergodoxs which cost an arm and a leg.

>a fucking emac

It is. lower back support is a myth. If you need back support, your spine is too curved. the man in the picture has his neck too far back and would experience pain. you should be able to sit on a flat surface for extended periods of time.

how2fix?

changing the elevation of your seat is the key to this. the elevation of your elbows determines the angle of your wrist at rest.

stretching, look up videos on youtube
also if you're ever standing still bring your pelvis forward kinda but sucking ur ass in
works 10/10

I never understand the whole 'below eye level monitor' thing. If it's lower I always tend to hunch over slightly to look down at it but when it's at or above eye level I'm more upright

it depends where your eyes are normally pointing. if you have bad posture, sometimes you want the monitor below your normal eye level

this is the way

Attached: how to type.png (932x711, 246K)

This is how I sit all day.

Attached: wow-south-park.jpg (1200x689, 126K)

thanks user

shitty armrest dude here, tried a mousepad with a small gel-cushion in it for wristrest, it just hurt more, touching my wrists down hurts more overall than hovering

>mfw

Attached: chadpose.jpg (364x481, 29K)

Based Facepullman poster