The absolute state of the web

>the absolute state of the web
Why does everything have to be fucking fluffy nowadays Jow Forums? What went wrong?

Attached: soy mouth.gif (800x600, 619K)

>getting mad for such insignificant thing
you must be fun at parties, fucking faggot

It's cute.
Also I'm sure some very overpaid tech worker spent 3 weeks of salaried Dev time writing that.

>we made a fucky wucky.jpg

What went wrong is society. We gave up morality for the false religions of progressivism. There has never been a civilization based on the ideas of diversity, equality, and inclusion. What has happened is less strong white men are in charge and that's not a sustainable way for a western country to operate. It's like giving guns to a baby. Also many died in unnecessary wars.

because furries are forcing their shit everywhere they can

literally doing the soi face

Here's the redpill:
Web devs study what gives them clicks very carefully. They are not doing this because they want to force stupid shit on everyone. They are doing this because people by and large are stupid and want stupid shit.

The reason there are fucking infuriatingly childish emoji in every marketing/update/newsletter email you receive these days is because it gets more clicks and more sales. Keep in mind most of consumer spending is done by women with their husbands' paychecks.

Web devs are not the genesis of this just like journalists aren't the genesis of clickbait. They respond only to the demand. Don't hate web devs. Hate your fellow man.

p.s.: I like miru tights

Have you seen any product marketing in Japan? It's even worse over there. They have been loading up all advertisements with cutesy anime characters since the 70s. We are well past the point when businesses and web sites could succeed only by providing quality services and products.

normies are retarded and ruin everything

Because it's aimed at kids and adult kids.

>fell in love with tech because of edgy cyberpunk aesthetic
>everyone in tech wants everything to be cutesy bullshit

>parties
degenerate

>most of consumer spending is done by women with their husbands' paychecks.
Daily reminder that the destruction of the patriarchal family unit is the cause of 99% of the first world's current problems.

>hates fluff
sorry everything doesn't look like hand-coded HTML from 2002 you fucking boomer.

Attached: unknown.gif (192x192, 584K)

I'd guess phones happened. Ever since everyone has one we have attention spans of 10,20 seconds at best, they need all the cutesy moving shit to make sure we are still there.

But it's the exact opposite. Where do you think the current spending habits came from?

>DUDE SHEEP LMAO THIS IS ORIGINAL AND HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE POST SHEEP POST SHEEP POST SHEEP EVERYWHERE NEW AND EXCITING KANTOOOOOOOO

Attached: ezgif-2-a08a73604dae.gif (80x80, 36K)

Weak men with wives that rule over them since (thanks to the bad joke that is divorce court) women now hold all the power in marriage. That and the burgeoning cultural view that women should be independent and do what they want regardless of whether or not they're in a relationship. Which is exactly what I said, the destruction of the patriarchal family unit.

take it to /vp/ dude

more fluff is good fluff

Attached: moth wife.jpg (540x354, 47K)

Anything consumer facing and not b2b has to be made like it was for 3 year olds.

I second this

the only reason things that are b2b are not made to look like they were for 3 year olds is because that's more effort than just throwing together whatever interface works in 5 minutes

In the "patriarchal family unit" the woman still controls all the spending power. Also please stop reading r9k and Jow Forumsincel, they are making you even stupider than you already are.

>using furryware

t. roastie

>in my definition of "patriarchal," it's actually a financially matriarchal system
>that makes you look stupid
I see you've already started with the fallacies and empty insults. Have fun with that, I guess.

Brainless housewives frivolously spending the money has been a trope of the nuclear family since the 50s

Who thought that having a basedboy yeti looking at what I type on the login page was a good idea? Shit looks really creepy imho

But that's just exactly it user, not every website does this because they know they're demographic and won't attempt to do something like this if it's not worth it. This is quirky at most. If you can't appreciate it for what it is, at least appreciate the fact that it's possible.

All you need is a good violent game

A hard reset will happen once we grow too weak and fractured to stop an invasion. It might even be a civil war in the next 50 to 100 years

>in the next 50 to 100
I doubt I'll be alive in 50 years

how is it any consolation that things will get better after I die

>looking at some wacky cartoonish design
>THIS IS HOW IT ALL ENDS, SOCIETY IS FUCKED
Truly wondrous the workings of the mind of an incel is.

blame """"""UI/UX"""""" guy aka idea guy

Dunno brehs I just want my slick cyberpunkesque soul crushing interfaces to be a reality anytime soon, at least it would be a honest one.

>It might even be a civil war in the next 50 to 100 years
That's where my money is, desu.

OOPSIE WOOPSIE

It's all about woke capital now, look it up.