Freetards BTFO

Freetards BTFO theregister.co.uk/2019/06/11/mozilla_firefox_premium_services/

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-070144.png (1514x2048, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fordfoundation.org/ideas/equals-change-blog/posts/five-more-orgs-ready-to-invest-in-publicinteresttech-today/
internethealthreport.org/its-complicated-mozillas-2019-internet-health-report/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=chrome-75-linux&num=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>free as in freedom software
>paid subscription for cloud storage
Meh, Ubuntu has literally done this for years.

Ubuntu is basically windows but for l33t h4x0rs so they can say they use Linux

It's for people who just wants a desktop Linux that just works, without all the ricing and configuration. Like myself.

Nothing's free. But penny savings are welcome. I will be using TOR or maybe Opera anyway, Mozilla.

This is what happens when you let SJWs take over.

If I thought the money would go towards a better browser I might consider it. But, let's be serious, they're just gonna spend it on more tranny outreach.

The article lists all the paid premium services Firefox has already been offering for years
Guess what, nobody gives a shit about them

good they'll make services for idiots (like OP) and make money to produce better things.

What is debian

Doubtful since they've been on the decline for years

CEO is literally a german globalist feminist who worked for United Nations
They have a thing called "Internet Healthy Report" which tracks "fake news" and everything that is not on Washington Post and NYT is labeled "hateful and toxic". Their browser is memory eater. It's less secure than fucking Pale Moon. And now they want you more shekels so they can sponsor more LGBT events with Ford Foundation (google it. They literally used donators cash to donate to Open Society through Ford Foundation)
fordfoundation.org/ideas/equals-change-blog/posts/five-more-orgs-ready-to-invest-in-publicinteresttech-today/

Extremely dated and its community is full of fanatic freetards.

Why is it so hard to make a browser?
Can't you just implement support for existing standards and call it a day?
Or is it that jewgle.keeps moving the goalposts on what the standards are to make it hard to keep up with chrome?

what's that have to do with anything.. lmao
idiot

>Why is it so hard to make a browser?
It isn't. It is hard to make a free as in freedom browser that's better than Google Chrome though, which is why Mozilla is desperately making changes to their business model.

>Can't you just implement support for existing standards
See, that's the hard and thoroughly time consuming part.

Just use GNU IceCat...

Attached: 1545470432882.png (650x650, 177K)

Who cares about cloud storage, if I could have a browser with uBO and violentmonkey and no other features I'd still be happy.

How are freetards brfo'd by this OP?

They try to find alternative sources of income that don't do any harm to existing free use? Wtf I love SJWs now

>who worked for United Nations
>They have a thing called "Internet Healthy Report" which tracks "fake news"
Are these bad things?
>It's less secure than fucking Pale Moon
An outright lie

Globalist satanists trying to stifle free speech by weaponizing the internet, fuck yeah that's bad.

Globalist, employed, satanist, lizard person, feminist, German SJW. Literally the worst!

Leftists gracefully delivering the touch of death to everything their degenerate greasy hands are allowed to paw over.

>brainlets confusing freedom and price
every time

>>They have a thing called "Internet Healthy Report" which tracks "fake news"
>Are these bad things?
internethealthreport.org/its-complicated-mozillas-2019-internet-health-report/
>muh discrimination
>muh women
>muh people of color
Same leftist shit in a different wrapper. Fuck Mozilla and fuck Firecux

This is literally from an OP post not even a couple of days ago.

Doesn't include basic drivers

Maybe if they stopped giving money to tranny charities they would have financial problems.

What's bad about that report? Seems pretty correct to me

Do you have big of a percentage of their funds these charities are?

Becayse everything is hard to make when you only have amateurs making it, and that's the essence of free software, that is, software made by hobbyists with no payment. Those developers are bound to be subpar, because when you're really good at something you do it professionally, not as a hobby, and when you make something really valuable you keep the rights to it, you don't just give them away. This is just life. The old maxim "you get what you pay for" has never been truer, no matter what zealots try to say. Heck, even making something as simple as filepicker thumbnails took open sores developers decades, imagine a freaking browser!

100% of what users donate to Mozilla.

>What's bad about that report? Seems pretty correct to me
Prior to Occupy Wall Street tech companies spent their talent and resources on making better products. Then OWS happened and the power structure felt threatened and woke up. They realized how serious a backlash against the real oppressors (them) could get and decided to act. The solution was simple. Redirect the anger. It isn't the rich fatcats holding you down, it's really the evil white man. And not the rich white man, no, all white men cuz you see they have the amorphous abstract thing called "privilege". This became the new mantra and it has worked spectacularly. So when I see Mozilla et al spouting the party line with muh women and muh pos, I see it for what it is. A rhetorical tool to ensure the rich and powerful are as insulated and untouchable as ever while the poors are busy fighting phantoms and each other.
Whether Mozilla is "in on it" or not is inconsequential, they've bought into it. But then again, why not? It's not like they didn't pull in 562 million dollars just in 2017 or anything.

Attached: 1535285111736.jpg (949x284, 11K)

A barebones, outdated distro with poetteringware

Have sex

>rich people are mean
Commie.
>white people haven't consistently been the bane of this world
Historical illiterate.

So, Fedora?

And that is bad because?

>Is the united nations a bad thing
Obviously. It's an attempt at a super government on top of our national governments, except it's far more corrupt and the people there can't be held accountable like our local, elected politicians

Except white people invented civilization and democracy and made it possible for you to spout your retarded shit online. Meanwhile, nignogs are still hunting with spears or blowguns before returning to their mud huts

Mozilla was in a position to oppress people?
>It's an attempt at a super government on top of our national governments
It's forum where countries can discuss shit, seems like a good thing IMO

>paying for a browser

Attached: 1482574053190.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>he believes politicians are held accountable
kek. Just like Hillary was held accountable for Uranium one and Benghazi, amiright?

>Are these bad things?
United Nations tends to reward people who destroy their countries, like Michelle Bachelet.

Freetard and outdated.

Looks like they are paying for their diversity decision.

Looks like we're supposed to be paying

It wouldn't be so expensive to make a browser if they didn't keep paying developers to add all this bloat.

>invented civilization
Mesopotamians weren't/aren't white.
>and democracy
Not a good thing.

it's for people who want to use Linux but don't give a shit about ricing or other Jow Forums autism. based Terry Davis used Ubuntu and he never even changed his wallpaper or switched from unity.

>Have sex
I'm married
>>rich people are mean
>Commie.
That's funny, it's the people I'm arguing against that try to claim that distinction. You'd be surprised who you share a mongolian basket weaving site with but my perspective is informed by experience. And I didn't say "rich" and leave it there as many rich people are kind. I said rich and powerful and oppressive. You are clueless to the many innocuous invisible obstacles in your life put there as barriers to keep you where you are and them where they are. You don't believe it because you aren't a real threat so the barriers are only enforced lightly. Get a little bit lucky though, attract some attention. You'll get an understanding real fast.
>>white people haven't consistently been the bane of this world
>Historical illiterate.
That's ludicrous, every civilization in the history of the world is responsible for atrocity. Tell that "white man" shit to the Uyghurs. Tell it to the Armenians circa 1914-1923. Tell it to the Pyramid builders. Tell it to tank man. Tell it to the North Korean people.
>Mozilla was in a position to oppress people?
I didn't say they were oppressing anybody, I said they were towing a party line that came out of OWS intended to divert moral outrage. Call it gaslighting. Some people consider that oppression especially when it's a company pulling in hunderds of millions a year.
>It's forum where countries can discuss shit, seems like a good thing IMO
It's a forum where people you didn't vote in and can't vote out, pass binding resolutions that affect you in myriad ways. The problem is the UN isn't a body of citizens, it is a body of governments who's main interest is perpetuating themselves. How this affects you is at best incidental to their aims. This is not a good thing.

have sex

Have sex, incel.

>I'm married
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT'S LIKE MARRIAGE GUARANTEE YOU ANY KIND OF SEX

Okay samefag. I'll be at your mom's house around 8. Your bitch ass better be in the basement where you belong out of the way.

Weird how other broswers manage just fine except the fox. I guess you gotta finance your furry fetish somehow.

Like you would know about either, incel

>posts less than a minute apart
>"samefag"
How new are you?

>ur mom joke
Ask me how I know you are twelve.

>I said they were towing a party line that came out of OWS intended to divert moral outrage.
That seems even more unlikely desu. Simpler explanation seems to be that they genuinely give a shit.
>It's a forum where people you didn't vote in and can't vote out, pass binding resolutions that affect you in myriad ways.
Political decisions are made by people from different countries. And in general you don't get to vote on bureucrats and other workers. Doesn't seem weird to me.

Maybe because all other browser vendors have multiple different sources of income and neither want to nor need to generate income with their browsers.

He has a good point

>people you didn't vote in and can't vote out pass binding resolutions that affect you in myriad ways
So just like big corporations like Google and Microsoft and Apple?
Yeah, excuse me if I'd still rather use Firefox given that the competition is either Chrome, Edge or Safari.

Attached: 1560262162661.jpg (360x600, 31K)

**Reminder that Chrome 75 still BTFO Firefox with WebRender**

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=chrome-75-linux&num=1

ftfy

Attached: 1560276763.png (720x1200, 455K)

A GNU/Linux distribution that's been cucked hardcore. They threw away a simple init system only to be "mainstream", and now they have a very aggressive "Debian Anti-harassment team".... you can guess the rest.

help pay for someone's hrt

>muh sysvinit

this
cope, they are trying to be red hat because they can't maintain their own shit.
Is not even about systemd being bad or anything, in gentoo you can choose between both openrc and systemd. It just speaks about debian not even able to maintain themselves. Their outdated buggy shit also speaks for itself

>this mentally disabled person did these things this way, therefore X
Solid argument.

Didn't they kill it off recently?

Based and classpilled. Look at all the seething Jow Forumstards and libshits you triggered.

UNGOOGLED
CHROMIUM

I believe they killed it but released the source code for the client and server at some point.

>no PPAs

Unironically 100% correct, based and redpilled.

>Btw i use arch

Faggot.

Install GuixSD and stfu

Soros gave them tens of millions not long ago, guess the developers used it on on dilating tools.

you had me at german

>nobody wants to maintain sysvinit
>w-why do you choose systemd? muh sysvinit ;_;

Only Google. We have dozens of browsers, which completely free. Like Pale Moon, Ice Cat, Opera and etc.

that would be xubuntu

a shit

>Their browser is memory eater.
ok that's a lie, and memory use depends on the page you're viewing. for ex. go to aliexpress, i challenge you

*gay sex

>muh opera

fuck u firefuck

Yes. Make all the faggots who want pocket, Hello, sync and all that bullshit pay for it. Just leave customization and adblockers alone

All this proves is that for years Firefox has not listen to it's demografic so the mayority moved on.

500 million is not enough for these people to just make a goddamn browser?

Truth is the white man and the jew are the oppressors. No lie about that. The jew as his best friend had the white man and they both love each other very much. I see no lie here

>Can't you just implement support for existing standards and call it a day?
theoretically: yes
practically: browsers have quirks. if you render to standards and sites aren't coded to standard, the site will break. the end user doesn't care that it's the site that isn't compliant, they just want their site to work. now you've gotta start hacking shit up. (your hacks will break something elsewhere, which will lead to people coding their sites in a non-standard way to work on your browser, which will lead other browsers to need hacks...)

oh please, people only use chrome because google market it on their every page
>this webpage works best with Google Chrome(tm)
it's a shit browser really

Spot the tranny

It confirms your degenerate bias

Meh. I took the Opera-pill when Firefox began shitting the bed. Everything is botnet nowadays, so i'd rather go for the comfy and useful botnet. Shit's fucced

Attached: 1490679001666.gif (353x353, 951K)

>people haven't consistently been the bane of this world
There, I fix it for you

Uhhuh
I don't know what this means

Attached: reeediscord.png (808x928, 1.05M)