Recommended email provider

What's the Jow Forums recommended email provider?
Gmail is out because I don't want everything in the hands of Jewgle, and I've seen way too many people being locked out of their accounts already. Protonmail is out because you have to use their shitty web client.
Is disroot.org any good? Are there any gotchas? Is there any other good provider? Thanks.

Attached: 1563045911265.jpg (720x960, 81K)

You can use pm with their bridge in outlook etc

Just run your own mail server.

postfix + dovecot

no one will marry this thing

Mail, but with cocks.

I would

True, but it's for paid users only, and as much as I'd like to support a good provider I live in a third-world shithole and I can't afford it currently. Besides, the bridge is not available for Linux yet (that's not the first time they ignore Linux) so that wouldn't work either way, unfortunately.

Just use the one your ISP provides. Unless you frequently change ISPs, there's generally really no reason to use anything else.

>emails get marked as spam

Just use Lavabit. It's not compromised. It was just a hiatus and a geographically-focused legal restructuring.

That’s where your wrong, transfag.

Send mails through sendgrid, the first 100 a day are free

based

That creature you just posted is absolutely repulsive. delete this thread at once.

Are you a faggot?

You like plastic whores

>Besides, the bridge is not available for Linux yet
yes it is. its in beta and I've never had an issue with it. its in the AUR if you use arch btw

Are you a nigger? This fat mutant whore probably can't even clean properly.

Cunny is way better than this abomination.

cock.li
you pick the email extension
and use nuke.africa lol

>/lgbt/ invades

>lgbt
>Cunny

Fuck off nigger freak

b o o m e r
o
o
m
e