I'm in

>I'm in

Attached: bluetoothdildo.png (996x741, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.defcon.org/DEF CON 27/DEF CON 27 presentations/DEFCON-27-smea-Adventures-in-smart-buttplug-penetration-testing.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>public play
why are people encouraged to go out and leak sexual fluids all over the store floors?

>leak sexual fluids all over the store floors
god i love it when you talk dirty

Attached: bannable_content_00.gif (294x331, 3.55M)

Thanks daddy but that isnt answer my question

>Hijack the bluetooth signal and ramp the vibration all the way up to to max and then lock it there
>dirty sluts and boytoys all in the store have to stop themselves from cumming as they finish their trip to the store

Its heavily encrypted and youd have to crack into each one individually.

IoT is a fucking joke

>bluetooth
>IoT
it says you need an app, was using your phone as a simple bluetooth remote just not good enough? they had to sell your cummy logs to china too?

>implying that's difficult
I'm the hacker known as Jow Forums and no one can stand against me.

Attached: 1564852985849.jpg (1136x640, 57K)

so this is what chainlink is used for eh

>sex toy
>heavily encrypted

>ywn have a shota boitoy that wears this for daddy (you)

Attached: 1555455524546.gif (285x285, 1.67M)

I'm standing against you, Jow Forums! I'm the anti-hacker known as 4channel!

Imagine having total sexual control over another person, to the point where you can make them leak their bodily fluids against their will in public.
Imagine being that person.
god i wish that were me

Yeah. I am waiting for the ability to see what devices are available for access, like the unprotected IP cameras.

this thread's taken a turn, gents

Mr. Xi wants your cummy logs

You're POWERLESS to stand against me. I have the raging power of non-blue boards behind me!
I had one for a while before we went our separate ways. I was 25 he had just turned 18. I used to make him wear all sorts of things under his clothes. Most times just a set of nipple clamps and buttplug.

To keep this technology related, how hard would it be to make a buttplug that is inflatable/able to be made wider and bigger via app or bluetooth?

Attached: 1566081638847.gif (277x277, 515K)

insecum.org
buying the domain now.

>a website where you just turn a vibrator on and off remotely
>the vibrator may or may not actually be inside someone
>no video
sounds riveting

they are going to use your cum logs to train their sex dolls

>18
>shota

Attached: 1540697158152.png (1000x1000, 539K)

You just need a balloon and a mini air pump, and an arduino or wtvr.

Hope you get raped in jail.

Attached: reported to the fbi.png (975x403, 86K)

ohhh you're a pedo. Got it. My fuck toy was 18, 5'8" and really pale/petite. I was able to pick him up and throw him around like the fucktoy he was. Man I miss him :(. Maybe give him a call, see if he's coming to town any time soon.

>no funny tabs
got excited for nothin

If it uses the free and open blue tooth standard then yes.

hmm. Problem is the pump would probably be rather loud.

You want to totally dominate someone like that or you want to be dominated like that?

>tfw I'm 5'8''
This post made me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1543812231735.png (348x301, 75K)

yes. I'd love to have a mature mommy type ramp up the speed on the vibrating buttplug I have in my ass while we go shopping. Maybe have her suck me off in the bathroom there too.

>5'8"
Too tall. I like them under 5'6" at least

i can appreciate it from both sides
if I'm the one with the remote vibe inside me, i'd like to be dressed like a girl tho

lmao i bet you think your garage door is encrypted too

that's a shame. I'm 6'6". I have a lot of twink types that come onto me pretty hardcore.

Hacking the urinary system kek

Attached: e08c1b34a6414774075c6fe33af071ea.jpg (800x476, 52K)

me too user, me too.

It is.
This isnt 1995 anymore and your parlor tricks will not get you in anything.

>It is.
nope
what, you think that dinky ass button you keep in your car performs a key exchange everytime you click it?

newer garage openers using rolling keys to open instead of a fixed key. So basically it's a constantly changing password synced only to your car(s). I guarantee if someone were doing some makeshift MitM attack they could get the code, but it's a temporary one that would change by the next time you open it.

Newer garage doors use wifi and if you arnt using a standard from 2006 then you are going to have a very hard time cracking it. Cant even deauth on updated systems.

>Newer garage doors use wifi
what a world we live in

>use WiFi
So say your internet goes down. Do you have to then open your door manually?

wifi != internet

Ever put yours in chastity? i loved doing that, the raw thrill of power is so consuming

ah so it's just linked to the wireless router overall and sits on the LAN? Usually people mention the Internet and WiFi as being synonymous. Wouldn't surprise me to see an IoT fucking garage door

Its over lan, not wan (though Im sure thats an option). As long as you have power then it will work.

>Wouldn't surprise me to see an IoT fucking garage door
it probably is desu, i just wanted to be pendantic to feel smart on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum

not often. I enjoyed watching him do his best to not get an erection while we were out and it would be visible like a pitched tent. He'd do this cute breathing technique until he managed to calm down a bit. If I had him wearing any sort of vibrator at the time I'd usually choose then to ramp up the speed. Was never much into chastity as a whole. I have sex so we can both get off. Plus he usually came hands free when I let him be on top and ride me.

OK makes sense.
yea. I'd bet money there's a database out there that records the frequency of how many times you open your door a day/week/month. The duration of how long the door is open, what times it was opened, etc to be sold to marketers for some reason or another. Some bizzarro tier world we're living in.

Well mine played into it I guess. He had a pretty smol penis, was a small boi overall so his kink was being locked up anyway

>bizzarro
not really, itll just be bought up by the government so they know your exact routine and ritual and when your house will be open so they can come suicide you if you ever get out of line like poor ol jeff.

well to each their own. Different strokes and all. Mine was actually quite hung dis proportionally for his overall size. Would have been a huge hit with the ladies had he not instead enjoyed having his butt stuffed by a guy he calls daddy.

It integrates with Chaturbate so you can send a few dollars to a camslut and it makes the vibrator buzz for a few seconds inside her

both but sadly my gf is practically a nun

Omfg that would fill my boipussy up sooooo well

Attached: 1560819511464.jpg (1022x1024, 117K)

I could be your gf user

You are biologically female, correct?
Answer honestly

media.defcon.org/DEF CON 27/DEF CON 27 presentations/DEFCON-27-smea-Adventures-in-smart-buttplug-penetration-testing.pdf

it's apparently relatively easy

n-no

>smart buttplug penetration testing

Attached: 766.png (600x528, 344K)

Can someone give me the run down on Chaturbate and MFC?

Attached: 1559736886810.png (1842x795, 215K)

>an IoT fucking garage door
They exist, and as far as IoT is concerned, it isn't totally pointless. I've left the garage door open a few times accidentally, usually because the sun is at such an angle this time of year that it trips the optical sensor.

You are pathetic.

Cam sites are boring unless you're participating.

How much can a cam girl really make?

Attached: 1514100854253.png (382x680, 336K)

A few do really well, most make so little they quit after a few months.

>Jow Forums - Technology

traps chastity and vibrators are all technology.

>>/lgbt/

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR uhhhhh
>hey do you hear that?
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>oh, it's nothing, just mu buttplug

Who the fuck would ever purchase an IOT garage door? I dont even own a computer, those things are dangerous.

>implying any if us are dangerous to the government.
It's not like you've been driving by your local police precincts with a home brewed packet sniffer, r-right user?

other reply wasn't me - I would love a cute bf or gf(male)

Which one will have chads that keep me in chastity and pound my boipussy every night?

yaaay tell me about yourself

>i dont even own a computer
>but here we are
give it back

>my fuck toy was x artificial number feminism conditioned me into thinking is the only acceptable option

I am 25 and live in sydney, australia. I unironically enjoy long walks along quiet beaches

No, do you have a boipucci and a feminine penis

I do and a big butt. penis is my best feature but it is a decent size

every chaturbate hoe is got one in her cunt even if she's not doing anything

at least it isn't sharting

Looking for some inet trolls to mess with some hard core haters in a drama community.

GOOD JOB CITIZEN

YOU GET ONE FREE WITH EVERY CHATURBATE ACCOUNT

Send pics

Since this thread is about dildo and buttplug, any recommendation for a good rabbit dildo ? It must have a very good rotation inside my boy pussy

It will, and anal juice will leak out along the antenna because the asshole cant seal and then it will drip onto the floor or soak into the restaurant seats.
It was disgusting enough sitting int he same seat a woman use to begin with because their cunts discharge stuff throughout the day and they wear little no no clothes, sometimes they even sit on public seats when wearing a skirt and no panties basically smearing their genitals all over the seat. Then you and or even children have to sit in it. Then you go home and track it into your house.
women are fucking disgusting.

are you wanting to top or bottom?

nah not here
both

FBI reports don't count unless you're googling gay sex with hats on in another tab

>both
fug I cant do top with a guy, Im not gay

Attached: test.gif (440x248, 1.19M)

she isn't a nun for chad

why do I never ever run across such profiles on dating apps. (I am in europe that may be part of it, we don't really have a deep seated online hook-up culture I think)

that's fine
I am a chad and fuck her raw regular which she loves. she's just too submissive and timid

defo technology.
I often speculate about what sort of devices I could create to toy around with a cute gf/gf(male). Of course I would try said device on myself first when possible and fine tune it, before using it on someone else

I've grown bored of completely submissive women; I like when I come across an "alpha" female. You know the type who is still feminine (not a feminist harpie) but can take matters in her own hands.

I can just see it now
>Hey Jow Forums can you help me properly pin out my breadboard? I'm trying to use an rPi to utilize a thermal probe on the end of a dildo to dictate thrust speed.

eh why not?
my pervy contraptions are nerdy chick magnets