/csg/ - Chink Shit General - Emergency edition

Sale is up, you can get $5 off of $50 in the Aliexpress app.
Old thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-111043_AliExpress.png (1080x1867, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/33011549041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SGmUaGBg0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=-njEzNHkH_c
businessinsider.com/chinese-factory-says-its-making-flags-for-trump-2020-campaign-2018-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a good start lads.

Attached: IMG_20190826_094842.jpg (1079x1148, 85K)

>looking at male sex toys on aliexpress
>all reviews say they're too small
Why do the chinks have to have such small dicks?

Attached: 1566799644267.jpg (1080x1370, 229K)

Should I check the review pics anons?

it's not letting me use the coupons i expect to be able to use. does the minimum spend not include the shipping cost?

ffs these "emergency editions"

pretty much the case for me

coupons pals?

dear fiend, prease understand, many wishes

boy am I glad for coins, now I can buy a 10$ off 100$ purchase
thank you coins

Why don't you just check the review pics instead of asking twice?
>no news
I spit on you

is there a sale going on right now or did i miss it?

the whole week

last week or this week?

this week, 5 days remaining

Ive bought too much useless shit in the past how do I stop myself this time?

dont touch your pc?
idk im no therapist I just wasted 100 bucks in a single purchase

why is it so hard to change emails on aliexpress

Link me T2s pls. The seller I bought the pair I own is out of stock

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Attached: chrome_2019-08-26_06-19-35.png (1151x381, 42K)

CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME

any soldering iron recommendations?

Does anybody have any recommendations for a phone mount for a motorcycle?

Since /Iemg/ is dead, zs10 pro or zs6? I had zs6 and liked the detailed highs except for the treble spike. From the reviews I've read, zs10 pro had the highs a bit off. help pls

gobouns plzzzszz :-DDDDD

RECOMMEND BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOW PLEASE HAVE MONEY

Thank you, user.

>revonext (QT2 or QT5) vs KZ ZSN
I'm trying to choose between these two for AliExpress sale. Which one is better?

If you're a beginner than anything will do as long as you can vary the temperature. That's what I did. Also don't fall for the ts100 meme

if you don't reply to this post chinaman will send you broken plastic shit
GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD CHINAMAN

Im looking for one to replace some micro switches
would any random 60W iron do the job?

another question: for desoldering; pump or wire?

If we had news:
>user buys 100 socks

Braid

aliexpress.com/item/33011549041.html
will this kill me?

why dont you get a real girl?

BEFRUGAL7OFF828 - $7 off of $50 coupon

I ordered Haylou GT1

>zsn
prominent sub-bass, your chinky v-shape iem, highs are a bit forward imo. The design of the shell housing is good. It fits nicely and the pin holes protrudes out but with much sturdier design than zs6/qt2s' designs.
>qt2'S'
I have qt2s. It was similar to zs6 but without the treble spike. But in return, the soundstage and the clarity is (a bit) inferior in the high regions.
The qt2s is a better choice if you are willing to spend a bit more. However, the stock cables are shit so replace them with trn's replacement cables.

What's the /csg/ charger of choice

Charge what? Everything? Maybe hobbyking turnigy.

AA/AAA? Some Liitokaala if you don't need very fancy functions.

(There are also other chargers but I CBA to list them all)

Sales are scams.

Anyone know link for a website that does chink-fi earphone review?

I wouldn't cheap out on that. I don't want my phone to fall off on the highway.

60w is plenty, most chink t12 stations are 75w rated if you are using a 24v supply. is spot on

both, manual spring loaded $1 pump and decent wick (the one with flux embedded in it). i would also recommend those de-soldering needles for through whole stuff done with shitty solder

audiobudget

Is there a guide for buying DAPs?

So it looks like these "5 bucks off 50 buck purchase" are only applicable to SINGLE items worth that much.

Attached: Fuckers.jpg (386x809, 57K)

Thanks, user.

>Get Xiaomi coupon
>50 dollars off 50.01
>get hyped
>put in Miiband and air dots
>get to check out
>Coupon fine print shows up
CHINKED

fuck i have $500 worth of shit in my cart
WHERE ARE THE COUPONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not really, but shipping is no longer included into the total price for coupon exchange

I'm not sure I get it in this case. I have a coupon for $5 off for purchases above $50. Cart sits at 77EUR when shipping is excluded. Coupon is not applicable.

TT7BSW - 7/50$
MAREDUCEXCLU2BSW - 7/50$
DSY828 - 7/50$

they're expiring quickly, i hope more codes will show up

all expired :(

I used one, thanks.

Chink vaginas are tight
Chink sluts are almost virgins compared to western tinder thots

>buys 50 pairs
Are one of those who cleans their cum with socks?

Xiaomi btfo

Attached: 2383198631618571890.jpg (960x960, 334K)

it's there under "savings". the "no coupons available" is from hovering over the select coupon thing instead of the aliexpress coupon list

Anyone try these? I have them in my cart.

Attached: FF47A4B5-01A0-48C4-9C93-218D9668D015.jpg (1242x1433, 577K)

what width braid should I get?

Yes, I figured it out. I'm just retarded.

What’s the “selected items” for Xiaomi? It’s not showing me the list

faggot from and the switch arrived earlier than expected, less than 2 weeks. opened it up to see which chipset it uses and its no surprises a mediatek one, mt7530du. the thing is literally pic related (found online after searching for the chipset model, didnt found anything previously when searching for tenda sg105 before ordering), the backside of the pcb is empty, and the main input capacitor is, i kid you not, branded KYS.
works perfectly and matches the ratings. and this thing is tinny really tiny, like smaller than your palm. only "downside" i see is the 8p8c ports are orientated with the retention clip up instead of the more common clip down configuration.
quite good for a $10

Attached: 88_1761026_6ca13d8b149b391.jpg (800x1067, 194K)

Any small portable keyboard for laptops/tablets?
>the build in one is too small for comfy typing but bigger ones would be hard to carry with me for semi-portable setups in library or even in a coffee shop. Do cheap keyboards that'd fold exist?

what did they mean by this

Attached: hmm.png (902x686, 1.01M)

Tada69
Obligatory review from a chink himself youtube.com/watch?v=SGmUaGBg0Mw

What is it

>Xiaomi has a 50 dollar off coupon for buying 50.01
>Only Redmi phones
>Fuck

Link?

Based Nordicists. Heil.

The only problem with this smartphone it's the CPU and custom roms support.

Interesting. Well that doesn't help with my cock ring conundrum.

Itso n the official Xiaomi store on Ali.

are there any for $50

There's no official xiaomi store on Ali, only on gearbest, last time I've checked on their site.

Yeah but its select items aka two phones.

Odd

Attached: E7069E6E-205F-423C-8986-79F6D9ECC451.jpg (1242x2152, 973K)

I don't care about the custom rom support, how shitty is the CPU? For a normie use I mean.
I am more concerned with battery life

DELTE!

shit, can't really remember now if it was xiaomi or other brand, have good shopping dear.

That one is only for Mi 9T Pro but it's still overpriced in that store even with the coupon

Yeah not worth it, I loaded up my cart with retarded amounts of consumer tech and boom nope.

According to antutu benchmark the CPU give around 80.000 points, a very similar score result when it's compared to the snapdragon 625, so it's good enough for a basic smartphone, and the battery life of this smartphone it's likely to be good since it has a 4000 mAh battery, but the mAh aren't everything in a battery , so you should read and and watch rewiews about this point, also you really should consider buy a smartphone with custom roms support, it can longer the smartphone's life.

>902x686 1 MiB PNG
i hope you get chunked hard in your next purchase

also based chinks bringing the heat against goyversity

How do you use My Select Coupons?

>Select Coupons
Don't bother

Ts100

Thank you, user. I'm going for the Revonext QT5s with subnig bass.

Where are getting those?

GSLEBDI ==> $222 - 22

I want to buy a desktop cnc from chinks but i am kind of scared.
It costs about $380 and i am not scared of getting scammed, since i have the money back guarantee plus there are lots of rewievs, but i am scared of the possibility where i will have to get on my knees and deepthroat DHL's meaty throbbing cock.
With tax the cnc will cost about $470 and DHL will charge me $25 handling fee, but i read horror stories of people who got slapped with massive prices out of nowhere from DHL and ended up paying absolutely riddiculous amounts.
For example if chink doesn't specify shipping costs on the package the DHL calculate the tax from the shipping cost you would pay if you sent that package back to the chinks, and if chinks pays $50 shipping, that means for me it would be at least $500, so that would be extra $120 out of thin fucking air
I literally starved myself for a month to be able to afford this machine and if DHL tries to rape me like that i will be asbolutely fucked

>GSLEBDI
It says invalid code

any anons know a good SBC that has gigabit ethernet? orangepi zero doesnt have gigabit and i want something cheap to use for a small home fileserver

how can I screw the chinese so I get my money back? I'll probably have to pay import fees so I want my money back

Shill user is back

youtube.com/watch?v=-njEzNHkH_c

To answer some questions on previous tread. About Tronsmart Element Force

>>How do I know if this shit will actually ship and I won't be CUSTOMS'd even though I'm in EU.

They have EU warehouse and usually, well in my experience I haven't been customed for small things like this

Attached: isis-kids-1.jpg (634x351, 60K)

businessinsider.com/chinese-factory-says-its-making-flags-for-trump-2020-campaign-2018-7
baste and redpilled

xD

Are the SHP9500s on ali genuine?
Theyre all around £60 right now