I Vladimir Putin a dictator? If so, how did Russians allow this to happen, and why?

I Vladimir Putin a dictator? If so, how did Russians allow this to happen, and why?

Attached: I will embiggen russia.jpg (1247x855, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report
Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of retarded question is that

fuck off to

>how did Russians allow this to happen, and why?
It's because the Russian people are some of the shittiest people on the planet. They were too much of pussies to vote for a non manlet president, and now the eternal POOtin tells them what to do and say, and sure enough they follow. Face the facts that all the best ethnic Russians fled the country when it went commie because they knew it was a retarded system. Now all that's left are morons and betamen

Attached: 1521597092903.jpg (885x516, 59K)

One where a simple consonant was shamefully omitted by my keyboard, merde! Also, how are things my good putinbot friend?

likewise

>"manlet"
literally the only "criticism" that faggots will say about putin. face it you retards. putin is a political genius and you can't do shit

I don't like Putin, I hate people who think they can talk their way out of anything. Yeltsin, Gorbachev, people dislike them because they admitted their flaws and took responsibility like men. Snakes like Stalin and Putin just push the blame on others.

He is but Russians love dictators.

>putin is a political genius and you can't do shit
Economy has been halved while becoming China's bitch. Some genius

Attached: 1522022078318.jpg (635x357, 34K)

People who hate Russia are usually autistic and have a low IQ.

Attached: PutinAntiZionistPuppetMeme.jpg (704x505, 88K)

No, they're usually decent human beings that believe fairness before the law to be paramount, and see duplicitous cronyism as a dark stain.

Libtards everywhere

This is from a good source, unlike (((propaganda))).

Attached: Putin-vs-NWO.jpg (710x498, 63K)

please stop posting this weird mspaint stuff

Not really.

He is so based!!!!!!

Not an argument, Vladimir Putin is a defender of the Christian Nation pf Russia against the Jew World Order.

Dude Russia has the lowest church attendance rate in the world while being the largest consumer of heroin and one of the largest consumers of alcohol on the planet. Plus their divorce rate is super high and prostitution is common as well. Their murder rate is by far the highest in Europe.

I don't hate Russia but Russians are fucking degenerates

Attached: 1504735613768.jpg (1240x800, 143K)

Just shut the fuck up you false-flagging faggot.

Attached: file.png (1093x545, 402K)

>le authoritarianism is bad maymay
epic, I sure do love democracy and the illusion of choice where we vote for team red and team blue and they both fuck our asses and sell out to kikes.

USA VS Russia war when?
Which side will your cunt most likely support?

I'am trying to keep an open mind. Your reply is 100% correct. no change will happen unless the Russian people speak up...

your "perception" of things is obviously retarded. "people" like you attempt to personify nations as people which is why you choose to describe a country as a 'bitch' to another country because you're a moronic brainlet. aside from your simpleton-level understanding of international affairs, you think his stature has any sort of bearing on the matter because again, you're a brainlet and superficial to boot. this is both why nobody takes you anti-putin shills seriously and why they shouldn't take you seriously

true. they're just conditioned to hate him for whatever vapid reason they can conjure

Well stated Sweden...

>I Vladimir Putin a dictator?
Either that, or a puppet playing out the role.
>If so, how did Russians allow this to happen,
he was appointed to power and ensured there would be no competition.
>and why?
trauma from decades of soviet oppression

Very well expressed...

>your "perception" of things is obviously retarded.
You can't perceive a halved economy. That's just reality. It's also reality that Putin is 5'6 and wears elevator shoes to compensate. Pretty pathetic if you ask me

Attached: 1521596160819.png (848x636, 546K)

3rd world mentality. Russia, India, China, Turkey, America, Italy, UK (brexit). People will always vote authoritarian. ALWAYS.

what kind of change are you expecting. putin may be a dictator but he isn't unreliable. and as far as russia is concerned, that's all russians could ask for at the moment, given the current chaotic situation

your perception is retarded because you personify nations as people. you're not thinking in terms of long-term nations and national interests, you think in terms of short-term 'hurrp he has half monies' and 'durrr china's bich'. and then you point to putin's height instead of acknowledging the amount of political intellect he has because, like any other brainlet, you admire superficial aspects over substantial aspects

>I Vladimir Putin a dictator?
Yes.
>If so, how did Russians allow this to happen, and why?

Well, it TL DR, we don't have concept of personal responsability and it is called like adult infantilism, we need daddy to solve proplems due to our historical position on the perephery.

Mental age of the most russians is about 13.

And economy build by such way

Top 5 largest exporters - belong to the state
All television - belong to the state
railways, atomic industry, education, medicine, ports - belong to the state
9/10 largest banks - belong to the state

Attached: Putin elections 3.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

>public institutions belong to the state
literally nothing wrong with that you greedy capitalist pig

Well...

Attached: real_income_2014_2017.jpg (940x502, 51K)

>smoloko.com
Please tell me you're trolling

yeah wow i think you should be able to survive one financial crisis

Attached: file.png (998x521, 231K)

The wise post. God bless you.

obama was beta as fuck

Attached: giphy (1).gif (590x240, 3.09M)

Oh yeah!

Attached: Russia41.png (2988x1471, 368K)

He can't even stop Afcrican tier HIV for years.

I don't know why our bydlo vote for him.

Attached: chartoftheday_7525_nearly_two_thirds_of_new_european_hiv_cases_are_in_russia_n.jpg (960x684, 223K)

woah the capital city and the oil regions are richer than other parts of the country, what a shocker
seriously tho i have no idea what point you're trying to make

russia is not even in the top 40 in the world when it comes to hiv (%-wise)

Now multiply on this

Post-planned economy state oligarchy with GDP growth of 6% over 10 years, an HIV and tuberculosis explosion and national leader with an 88% approval rating

what do you know about the nightmare? this is the fourth stage of cancer in Russia right now

Attached: share_wealth_country.0.png (1496x800, 44K)

meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report

>Russia’s shadow economy makes up 39.37 percent of the country’s annual GDP
>In April 2017, Russia’s Finance Ministry estimated that Russians received roughly 11 trillion rubles ($186 billion) in “off-the-books,” “under-the-table” income

Dude, In 2013 my salary was $1200. Now it is $580, you can imagine 50% cut off of your salary? fuck off pls

k

Russians are mentally broken idiots. They're like Theon from Game of Thrones where he sat in a cage like a dog and refused to go with his sister.

Wh*TeOIDs fear the BLACK RUSSIAN BULL

Attached: BOB.jpg (669x377, 33K)

Will the Federation ever defederalize?

Commies, nazis, and radical centrists, Go back to Jow Forums - International - >>
>3. All politics and current events belong on Jow Forums.
in Jow Forums.org/rules#int

please, the discussion of a society is entirely within the international aspect of this board

They voted for him. I know people there and I know there are many who really voted for him.

>Bermuda
wtf
r u alien

Attached: bald.jpg (383x369, 18K)