Why are they becoming increasingly rare outside their general

Why are they becoming increasingly rare outside their general

Attached: 03C5FA13-F7CA-4A9A-AA8A-68B7BA2F8128.png (300x150, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f35.com/about/capabilities/electronicwarfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullying

wtf? nobody bullies that bunch of knife-fearing, tv license-paying, kebab-eating stupid britbongs. we luv them

because they are weak

the *nglish like their hugboxes

And why it's a good thing

/brit/ is the only good part of Jow Forums

What are you talking about. There are a lot in /mena/.

this has always been the case

why is that a bad thing

Attached: 22.jpg (350x350, 42K)

they're being contained

Because they don't actually come here to post on Jow Forums, they come to post status updates in their general.

I don't know but I the only ones who come out seem based as fuck.

Illegal for them to speak.

/brit/ is kind of like myspace

There's only one good genereal!
This is /rus/-/bel/-/ukr/.

Tax haven knows the truth.

Attached: 1520631191352.jpg (900x900, 147K)

not everyone can afford a vpn

increasing anti-British discrimination

keep getting bullied with the same old images and webms. Very stupid when some nicaraguan coffee farmer who lives in a shack is trolling me with some muslim or spoon image that I've seen 1000 times already

wrong

memes aside there isnt, /mena/ is full of algerians and moorocans in france, our pakis must hang round in /desi/ or something

Brits are aggressively over socialized and conditioned from birth with effete middle class values. Any actual discussion is incomprehensible to them, hence the obsession with 'banter' and bland, sterile memes.

seriously this
all the posters on /brit/ that are actually capable of discussion either don't have british flags, are british expats living overseas or are neets detached from society

brexit. They want to be left alone

autism and ostracization aren't crimes

Brexit MEANS Brexit

trying too hard

don't like foreigners

Attached: images_42.jpg (396x371, 36K)

you'd know about that wouldn't you

I moved to Australia

Extremely uneducated and unable to discuss serious issues. They only feel comfortable among themselves; in their own fish tank.

Attached: article-1085518-0276D8B2000005DC-963_468x286.jpg (468x286, 36K)

I actually don't know if there's many on Jow Forums in the first place. I know on /cric/ there's only the one and the Pakistanis are fucking obsessed with that sport.

This. They should adopt the Shavian alphabet.

I shall repent and seek forgiveness

must be hard knowing that uneducated island monkeys own a bit of your coast eh pedro

Attached: HMS-Queen-Elizabeth-Gibraltar-3-1014x487.jpg (1014x487, 110K)

they're ashamed of their flag

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1885, 1.56M)

if you're visiting Jow Forums lookingfor a serious discussion about anything you're doing it wrong

The power of Britain has always been in it's class divide. Of course the British working-class who the world is now exposed to in this age are disgusting. The upper classes are still the elite of the elite though.

correct

Attached: 11209583_1942898439373262_4963734508845996651_n.jpg (570x768, 60K)

The ramp looks crap, so much for cuts

correct

>Jow Forums isn't for discussion
Shitposter retard

How do I acquire a Kate Middleton wife?

We run this board you slanty-eyed fuck. You're only allowed to post this because we allowed you to.

Attached: slanty-eyed-chimp.jpg (490x276, 57K)

it 'should' be, but every single board eventually devolves into shitposting of one kind or another, whether it's Jow Forums autism, country-baiting, or forced memes

p.s. the smaller boards are usually an exemption to this, I spend most of my time in /out/

works for F-35Bs which is what it was designed for

what about AEW&C and electronic warfare aircraft?

Amongst the worst posters from this board, along with the rest of the anglosphere

AEW&C is fulfilled by Merlin helicopters, fixed-wing AEW is with the RAF only

The F-35 has electronic warfare capabilities:

f35.com/about/capabilities/electronicwarfare

Australia is filled with people who were formerly working class Brits and we're better than them Tbh

Attached: 23914.jpg (800x800, 91K)

what's atherton up to here mate

Attached: ball-tampering-1.jpg (580x415, 39K)

like all anglos all talk no walk, they are a caricature what was britain

this
Jow Forums is boring, only come here for the general

Cheating, but then using fucking sandpaper is far worse., so maybe give the incessant Australian chip on the shoulder a rest for a bit.

JFs don't jump on their banter anymore, no one jerks them off anymore, and they are unable to actually not act like condescent smug brainlets. They are like the one upper middleclass kid in school who can only make terrible ironic jokes but is actually shit at everything else and gets frustrated if he doesnt get enough attention. If you actually fall for the "Jow Forums is boring and /Brit/ isn't " shit you are unironically retarded. Brit is the most repetetive garbage you can find on this site (Besides waifu threads). But it's their garbage so they think it's good. Not even the banter there has quality.

this

Attached: 1521898946848.jpg (743x405, 51K)

No license to post outside of /brit/

I imagine their skin grows thinner, or they have lost any drive for the struggle

spooky

Because you're all so fucking dull.

>be britshit
>piss in sink and eat toast sandwich
>come to /shit/
>">the GF>love x hate y>lads>cunt"
>/shit/ hits 400 posts
>bully JFs
>kys
>wake up
>repeat
>"UR DULL M8"

dull krauts

Lost brexit negotiations. Now they pay extra for posting outside of /brit/.

splendid post

Attached: krautism.jpg (1392x256, 166K)

love toast sandwiches
hate nazis
simple as

Attached: 1509906953125.jpg (1835x2800, 632K)