Clean your room, Bucko!

Clean your room, Bucko!

Attached: 1522560438148.jpg (677x595, 65K)

Genius

NO!

*gasses the jews*

later

Now!

you know what sickens me most about the UK, what i detest most about this plagued society?

It is not only the general disgustingness of living in a country where wages are falling despite economic growth, or the brutality of the government's draconian laws, or the shamelessness of the ridiculous housing crisis this country is subjected to and the swindling of people's hard earned money for barrat new builds,

but that all of these exploitations are rooted i the fact that this country is still a feudal shithole where a gilded group at the top of society seek to suck the blood of everyone beneath them by any means possible, making commuting, housing, the rpcie of food, the freedoms of people increasingly molested, and that those beneath them like the pitiful serfs that they are do not seek to usurp the system, but instead accede to it and only try to claw their way to the top of this ladder so that they can try to pull it up from those following them.

there is no sense of this country being a place where everyone can make it, or a country where everyone is looked after.

it is a country of people knowing their station and putting up ith all the shit that those above them drop on them and it has always been this way. there is no care as there is in the netherlands or scandinavia for the average man, no (non-zero sum) opportunitism as there is america or the new world. people only get ahead in the Uk by screwing over others (partaking in buying stocks and shares in prviate companies, buying to let to screw over new people in the housing market, joining political parties that further privatisation without better or cheaper service)

and for tyhese reason i endeavour to leave and never return to this shithole, for the rest of its detested life or my own.

You utter malt

can't imagine you're under the impression that anyone is going to read this

why are british serfs so patriotic

working class people were sleeping in huts with animals whilst paying rent to local gentry. working class people were being sent down cholera infested chimneys to clean. working class people were doing mindnumbing backbreaking work in factories. working class people were being sent off to die and get bombed whilst the royal family retreated to the scottish wilderness.

all of britain's achievements were done by the select cabal of the elites who went to oxford or cambridge or were higher up military men of noble origins or who were ruthless exploiters and industrialists.

serfs happily sings god save our queen, whilst the queen sends him down coal mines. takes pride in the intellectual innovation of oxford's students, the same students who launched pranks and attacks against serfs with impunity from the king of the day.

pitiful fool is the serf

I've been warning people for some time now

First we had the news at 300
then 290
270 held for a while now
more recently we have 260, 250 and even 240

JANNY I DEMAND A CHANGE

The British serf is a peculiar creature. He sacrifices his own interest for that of his master. He takes pride in the stability of his monarchy, stability born out of the fact that he unlike his brave cousins in Europe, never dared to challenge the powers that be. He takes pride in the self-interested conquest and exploitation of other peoples, although they brought him no personal gain or liberation from his exploitation. He'd sell his own brother out for extra crumbs from the table of his master. Why? He has delusions that someday he'll leave his decrepit societal position and join what he assumes to be his rightful place in the upper echelons of society. And like any good sycophant, his delusion means he is inclined to set up his position in the aristocracy, making sure everything is ready for when he makes what he believes to be his inevitable departure from the drudgery of his lower classification, to the elite. And why should he be woken from his dream, Kate Middleton did it (so did the footballers and Alan sugar still even has a cockney accent!), so of course it is possible for the other serfs. Not all of them can join or else the elite wouldn’t be the elite. So in his preparation for gilded status, the societal runt, believes pulling up the ladder out of the grasp of those behind him will only serve to cement his future genteel status and prosperity.

Lo, what a fool he is. How he allows those above him to pull wool over his eyes, and encourage his selfish personality for their exploitation. It is the duty of the thinker to moderate man's carnal passions and to ground them in reality by taking the scales off his eyes, lest he is duped by those more conniving than him

Do you think he actually cares? Lmao

sort your life out bucko

Attached: *cleans room*.png (500x500, 234K)

this ent a new you wacky bruce

The vision of life in britain is one whereby the only joy people take in life is working and shopping. Through both of which the british serf is supposed to be convinced that he is slowly but surely advancing in his class position. By working more and more he's gaining a chance to own some capital and by shopping more and more he's getting more and more to show for his increasing wealth. The subservient serf truly believes that with his efforts, he, or at least his children will be fraternising with the gentry of the UK. "I mean look at Kate Middleton she has done it, its clearly possible" he says to himself.

but in truth, the gentry and the elite by and large despise him and laugh at his feeble attempts to ascend. he will never truly ascend, they will never truly allow him into their clubs, regardless of how much he accumulates. Instead they sell him this dream of class-aspiration to make him a good worker and a good consumer for their firms and their products.

is there a more low ef poost than the aus who sits her fedors and bwenledspudstng everyone

Attached: 5.png (866x900, 94K)

>tfw no essex gf

its not a /brit/ thread there's no subject

I’m ballin on mimimum wage
But nigga I’m still getting paid
I just made $200, and spent it all in a day (Racks)
Ballin on minimum wage (yuh)
Ballin on minimum wage (yuh)

Attached: 1497163397642.jpg (640x478, 28K)

/brit/? more like /shit/

not /brit/

Literally why Australia is the way it is, a working class utopia.

this is /brit/. get used to it nigger.

yeah i know i was just saying

no one asked

I do that since I'm a kid. Now what?

Damn you, I said later.

*says a lot of big words and starts crying*

Attached: 1522639220836.jpg (589x679, 54K)

christ he looks awful in this

Attached: 1522670446682.jpg (576x586, 61K)