Been learning spanish for 6 months

>been learning spanish for 6 months
>still can't roll my R's

Attached: 1521931739633.png (1127x685, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClBujJcpvv0
youtube.com/watch?v=N60SUOjHILo&t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not that hard user. You can imitate a cat purring, can't you? it's the same sound

Is it really that hard?

I just can't do it, I've read a hundred guides at least but none helped.

Don't worry. Some native speakers can't roll them either

youtube.com/watch?v=ClBujJcpvv0

>Rlets

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=N60SUOjHILo&t=13s

Mais eu podo roda-las erres?

Attached: 1520734598769.png (258x258, 106K)

Say "butter" quickly and you end up rolling your r's. It's not the long R sound but it's close enough.

D-don't bully, please.

Borra iso, pensa na pobrrrre xente que non pode rrrolalas súas errrres.

Attached: 1396040432937.gif (506x516, 443K)

Danish R sounds like R in english

No es deficíl en mi opinión.
Bliv ved med at prove, amigo

Attached: 1522479198209(1).png (760x596, 595K)

I don't understand this R is hard meme. I'm not used to the english R, the french R, the german R, the spanish J, but as soon as I hear someone speaking that language I can replicate the sound. Why is it so hard? Just listen to someone and then make that sound.

erre con erre guitarra, erre con erre barril, rápido ruedan las ruedas del ferrocarril.

I Feel the same way, friend, but Some people Really cant replicate certain sounds.
Apart from ops inability to make taps or trills, Some Danes Also have trouble making the English R, making a w sound instead.

I Think it just depends on being linguistic enough

many italians can't do the "gn" sound or the "gl" sound either

Because I had never made that sound until I started learning spanish, it's a completely new tongue position that I have to learn. My native language doesn't have anything resembling it.

>learning spanish
why would you waste your time with such an awfully shit language

Good point, although I always thought they were retards for that.

Just b urself lol

Third language is mandatory for university here.
So its either spanish or german

I tried that with the Czech ř, but I just can't do it

Damn. I'd pick german in a heartbeat.
I mean, spanish is hard as shit, doesn't sound good at all, has practically a shitload of different "dialects" or totally different expressions and ways to talk depending what country you're in.
It just blows my mind that someone would pick it. Godspeed to you, though. Learning languages is hard

I had german in public school and it was horrible.
I am enjoying learning spanish however, Because it's actually a Beautiful language.
And thanks bruv

Attached: 1522479472643.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Spanish is shit and Spanish-speaking countries are also shit.

the jew is right

It's okay. I never roll my r's

How do you pronounce them then?
Taps? Flaps? English Rs?

Spanish is very easy, I only needed 3 months of study and now I'm fluent. German has way more dialects than Spanish. Learn Standard German than go to Switzerland and you will be completely lost, plus the German is different in each city you go to.

this one is hard

English R's

what do you find beautiful about it?
never actually learned german myself. but always been interested in it. decided to waste my time in japanese, though.
I don't know about german dialects, but travelling a lot around south america showed me that even though we all speak "spanish" here, sometimes you can't understand shit

Thats kinda cool

Attached: 1376878274830.png (1108x1154, 526K)

Attached: j6gmyzq8vtuz.png (1140x1500, 237K)

wow that must sound really gay.

Hard to say what makes it beautiful.
I Think it's subjective. Compared to german it is most certainly beautiful

It's only easy to "imitate" german R because you can use the rolling R and not the guttural R and it still sound correct because austrians and some swiss roll the R as well

In my opinion German is the most beautiful language......

Why does a dirty k*ke feel the need to comment on matters where he doesn't belong?

>So its either spanish or german
for a Dane German is FAR more useful

Perhaps, but its a lot more difficult.

No it isn't

i used to be the same. tried for months with lots of bullshit stuff like saying "water" really fast. what worked 4 me was, looking up, letting the tip of your tongue fall back and blowing through. from that point on i was able to do it instantly. it was like magic tbqh

>No it isn't

Attached: 1520273393550.jpg (785x562, 76K)

biggest import and export partner by FAR

Attached: file.png (1380x260, 31K)

it really isn't that much more difficult if you already speak danish, it will only take a you like 4 more months than spanish to speak it. It isn't chinese

We've been distancing ourselves from Germany and german since the war, and still continue to do so

I've never been in a situation where I've needed German except when rude German tourists accosted me in their hideous language.
Why can't Germans just learn to speak english like normal human beings?

sad

ah yes, hello mehmet

El SephardicANO

>in their hideous language.
>says the Dane

Epic meme my fellow Jow Forumsack, praise kek.

Doesn't change what I said. Learn to speak English or get the fuck out of my country.

>Learn to speak English or get the fuck out of my country.
What a sad comment

never been to Jow Forums mehmet

shoastein has a point tbqh

Why are you so butthurt? Are you a german in Sweden or something?

Neither can I

Please be nice, guys

Let's roll boys

No.

Dubs get

just do it lol

how do you pronounce a single gutural r?
not sure if it's just me, but it sounds like a g or barely sounds at all if it's in a difficult syllabe

I learned Spanish during High School and realized Chinese is easier to learn. I still can't properly write backward ? And !.

Wouldn't it be better if they ran around with a dictionary and attempt to speak broken bork instead of the language of the occupants?

Apart from phonetics would you say it's an easy language to learn? I've heard contradictory opinions about the topic.

>been speaking spanish for 20 years
>still can't roll my R's
dont worry user, people will still understand you, and the only ones making fun of you will be the school bullies.

Attached: i am fine.jpg (601x508, 28K)

For someone who had no experience with romance languages it was pretty difficult in the beginning but thankfully the grammatical rules are fairly simple and easy to understand once you work through it. Knowing English helped a bit with the vocabulary part as well since it has a lot of latin-derived words.

>Apart from phonetics would you say it's an easy language to learn?

It was quite easy BUT I have had 7 years of Latin in school. So grammar was a non issue

Ive never been able to toll my r how does it work? I can only do throat r.

wanted to learn Danish
but gave up
none of the textbooks that I was able to find online could explain all the phonetical mingling well enough for me

>having multiple rhotic phonemes
Why

ARRRRRRRIBAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511505981734.png (600x800, 216K)