Is this country salvageable? Or is it just Africa 2.0? France NEEDS to repay for their crimes against this nation

Is this country salvageable? Or is it just Africa 2.0? France NEEDS to repay for their crimes against this nation.

Attached: i miss u......png (1036x733, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV6fMaFjxRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. If you want to see why race is real Haiti and DR is a perfect microcosm to examine.

>paying for being genocided
yea nah that's not going to happen

PAY US RN YOU FUCKING D*NE

>Is this country salvageable?
no

>turks & caicos

the fuck is that? who lives there?

Attached: 1283287101495.jpg (235x208, 8K)

Where? Haiti? BLACKS of course.

KYS

>France NEEDS to repay for their crimes against this nation
Chile wasn't a French colony

You literally can't read.

B-but why?

I thought he was calling us Turks and caicos

LET MY PEOPLE GO OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

Attached: crying AMERIMONGREL.png (572x502, 20K)

british colony

Shouldn't it belong to France again?

I think it would be a nice gesture of reconciliation. France can help Haitians but as a benefactor and sovereign. France symbolically gets its rightful territory back, but as a free land and not a slave state. Haitians don't need to beg for help, because they were originally French citizens anyway. It would never be rich realistically speaking, but France could turn it into a new Guadeloupe or something like that.

Byegones be byegones, water under the bridge. I think there would be great poetic symmetry in this happening. But I don't think either the French or Haitians would want it. Pity.

apparently they joined the African Union. They're gonna get fucked over hard

>Haitians
>people
Yeah, sure

>Both blacks
>Both shitholes
What's there to examine?

>He hasn't taken the DR pill yet
Braindead post

If DR is so good then why you don't go back?

I'm not from the other poster. But if you'd do some observation on the island, you'd find Haiti's state right now is absolute hell on earth compared to D.R. (significantly better)

*I'm not the other poster* I'm autistic

this

Yeah sure, let's just take in 10M more niggers in a land we don't give a shit about.

The only way for our Haitian brothers to save itself is to accept and embrace it's Latin American heritage. Only then can we make progress.

Attached: le_meditating_beast_frog.png (564x570, 76K)

The only way to save it is by carpet nuclear bombing and then launching into outer space

Very easy fix to Haiti, artillery, rifle, air strikes, spearheads with tanks and trench fortifications to wipe em out.

That would just open up mass Haitian immigration to mainland France. That sounds utterly destructive even from a non Jow Forums perspective.

At this point, we have rights to claim haiti for us...

Haiti need a good administration, reforestation of the land, a strong militarized police to enforce the law and strong social & anti-corruption policies.

You have labor force (the human resource), land (natural resources) we just need the capital.

10/15 years of hard work.

Why Chile has to claim since our military were the ones who did the cleanup?

> brazil taking administrative powers over a hell-hole.

bro...

We killed the niggers, we take it. Deal with it.

>We killed the niggers

and that's why brazil can't take control of any land, even his own land.
Thanks for prove my point my friend.

Attached: 5fb9c490c2e8c9eab26df04cf14ed5d3.jpg (640x636, 409K)

The uS messed up as well. Democratic leaders just used it to funnel money for themselves during their crisis.

Let them all immigrate to Chile

Just nuke 'em all

Pls no
what can we do with such an amount of famelic black bulls?
We might have been even the country with less slaves in SA, we don't know how to treat them.
Also
Perejil again.

>black
Could say the same for every other south American place.
Also are Dominicans the only spics to really hate haitians? I feel bad they have to share an island with niggers. DR is pretty much paradise compared to them.

they speak french, France should do it

at the beggining of the 19th Century Haiti was more developed than the Dominican Republic, actually even Haiti invaded DR and the DR became independent from Haiti, not Spain

>If you want to see why race is real Haiti and DR is a perfect microcosm to examine.

Attached: 1522748014952.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Turks and caoks

They are in South America, Chile should do it.

Huge difference, most niggers in DR are Haitian. youtube.com/watch?v=VV6fMaFjxRE

Attached: Economy.jpg (1078x1352, 1M)