What do you think of this latest measure Americans came up with to fight mass shootings in school?

What do you think of this latest measure Americans came up with to fight mass shootings in school?

Attached: hm.png (573x744, 361K)

ban crazy people

Ban america then

well it is a dying thing anyway
so no need to ban america

it was a joke because the only think they are doing is letting states pay or a background check program that doesn't really collect any information since mental health is private unless you already got in trouble with the law

america will destroy itself before they ban semi-autos

>think... or
thing...for*

WTF? You can fit most of the popular pistols inside your pants. Why bother with backpacks?

They'll do any kind of patchwork solution no matter how absurd, before doing what actually needs to be done and what actually works.

make transparent pants mandatory as well

Went to a ghetto high school in Chicago several years ago, we had transparent bookbags(they weren't see-through but they had holes all through them) and metal detector doorways, and x-ray machines for your bookbag, also a shooting on the campus while I was there. It was gang shit though. That stuff is actually really common, it barely made the local news.

Sooo, if a kid literally shoot up a school with a gun in his pants. They will force kids to go naked to school?

Hummmm

probably daily strip searches on 5 year olds coming soon

just make them go to school naked

Love when dummies tell you about their country.

>be in hood
>almost everyone has a gun illegally
>dirty cops supply guns to gangs
>those get sold to criminals

America is not the same as your country, gun culture is far too ingrained. I do think it's possible to change the culture over GENERATIONS through gun control but until then non-criminals will suffer.

>and infringe on privacy

The fucking irony.

it's not dumb
it's the simplest thing in the universe.
just. ban. guns.
it's not the fucking cribs shooting up your schools

We had that rule back when I was in highschool 10+ years ago. Its not "new" at all. Every bag had to be clear/mesh so you couldn't bring in a gun.

lol
>war on drugs is so dumb!! but a war on guns will be our savior!!
>terrorist attacks are so inconsequential and statistically rare that they don't really matter, carry on like usual and don't let it change our society at all we're strong!!
it's dumb, stop covering your eyes and ears to what I said, when you live among criminals with guns, you won't want to be "caught lackin".

lmao "just ban guns" holy shit. Like fuck. You retard.

How the fuck would clear backpacks protect you? If anything, I would think it would make it easier for the shooter to spot you behind stuff.

>war on drugs is so dumb!! but a war on guns will be our savior!
nice comparison there
>terrorist attacks are so inconsequential and statistically rare that they don't really matter, carry on like usual and don't let it change our society at all we're strong!
that one is easy too, just get rid of all the muslims

>he's come across someone threatening to take his life
Good luck living in a shithole

+0.20 USD have been deposited to your account.