How do Australians feel about the fact that the White Australia policy was discontinued?

How do Australians feel about the fact that the White Australia policy was discontinued?

Attached: AustralianFlag.jpg (2254x1861, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

profile.id.com.au/australia/ancestry?WebID=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=yJjj0hHBvDg
youtu.be/nRMVvsoJ31g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are not backwards racists so we don't are

*care

They must have replaced it with the strictest immigration policy on earth since they're still around 90% white.

They're like 77%

seems unlikely
the UK is 87.5% white iirc, and im sure Aussies must be higher

They ship refugees to random islands far away from them and detain them there indefinitely until they give up their refugee claims. What do you think?

Attached: aussies.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

>Backward racists

>Being against the Jewish plan for organized genocide of Europeans globally is racist

Attached: download.png (250x202, 7K)

i always liked how aussies were more on the conservative side, especially compared to eurofags

Haaaaa GAAAAAAY

I used this as my source:
profile.id.com.au/australia/ancestry?WebID=10

The total breakdown was:

76.82% White
10.13% East or Southeast Asian
4.51% South Asian
3.01% MENA
2.7% Indigenous Australian
1.22% Polynesian
0.62% Latin American
0.59% Black
0.40% Melanesian

Pic related is a map a Chilean made

Attached: AustraliaWhitePopulation.png (1024x633, 142K)

My state is as white as NSW

my girlfriend's a qt asian so I can see the benefits of it being gone.
Just as long as we don't swing open the doors and start accepting people who never got a proper education, I don't care.
Things work right now cos parasites can't get in

>A*stralia
>White

>my girlfriend's a qt asian
>asian

Attached: 1517203215591.gif (270x200, 1.99M)

>The Irish, Spanish and Italians were not considered White at one point. So mixed race individuals will become White. There is no White genocide

Attached: images.png (190x266, 5K)

yeah, I'm gonna make lots of babies with her and have them fuck up your neighbourhood

Daily reminder Australia is in the Chinese sphere of influence

as the son of arab migrants, I'm glad it was discontinued otherwise I wouldn't be here.

BASED Zhang Chang

Are you a M*slim

Even less than that, we count Italians and Greeks as white, Italians alone represent 5% of Australias population, we're more like 67% white

I counted Southern Europeans as white... But iirc they make up a similar percentage to the Chinese (5.6%),

Do people in Australia really not consider Southern Europeans as white? Cause obviously they were admitted under the White Australia policy

Where are your parents from?

They were admitted in post WW2 during populate or perish along with Arabs... so no.. we call them wogs because they're our version of niggers with their swarthy skin

Do they behave like any other Australian or do they act their own way like our nigs?

We call them wogs. They appear on census data as white IIRC so the white population is lower than shown.

We need to reinstate white Australia before the mudslimes and Africans start overpopulating. Also all the Aussies in this thread who disagree are non-white mutts or straight up nigger/arab filth.

They act like spaghetti niggers, they still haven't integrated, they like soccer still, they still speak Italian, they live in enclaves like Leichardt and they still commit crimes as part of their poofter mafia

>tfw no white Canada policy
;_;

no, i'm christian, but I like muslims (the secular non-islamist ones), they're good people

iraq

they've had a white canada policy for years
>Exterminate them

Uh okay...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Australians

I want to move to australia.

A pity tech is ded there.

>(the secular non-islamist ones), they're good people
How many of them are there compared to the general Muslim population?
>iraq
The shitposter

>some Italians calling at Fremantle and other Australian ports were refused admission under the provisions of the Act.
When White Australia Came into force we stopped letting wogs in, as they are a cancer to society

>How many of them are there compared to the general Muslim population?

do you mean in australia, or in the world at large? Either way I have no idea.

Australians are dumb as fuck when it comes to Islam, they think its just a religion, they don't realise that a large aspect of it is political. Like, they have Islamic private schools in australia where they indoctrinate them into salafism and they openly have ISIS-supporting groups like Hizb ut-Tahrir operating freely. If you criticise that, you get called islamophobic. I have a bit more leeway to criticise it because I'm Arab, but for white people, its a no-touch subject, because the second they mention it, they get called racist.

Personally, I have this radical idea that the Hijab should be made illegal, all muslim schools should be shut down and islamic political groups be made illegal, and all muslims be essentially forced to secularise. Of course it will never happen because its too radical, but its what should happen.

They were never actually denied entry as whole, though.

>While the Australian Census of 1921 recorded 8,135 Italians residing in the country, during the years 1922–1925 another 15,000 arrived and, again, a similar number of Italians reached Australia during the period 1926–1930.

Don't know why exactly those people in Fremantle were denied entry, but reading the article it seems WA particularly didn't like Italians.

it sucks because you can't look up an aussie 80s song without some political crap in the comments

Because non-whites work for lower wages, hurting working class whites

What do the comments say

"i wish it was the 80s again everything is third world"

Tfw you will be old af and my mixed grandson will be fucking your granddaughter

Pajeet here. Got auzzie citizenship few days back, I'll make sure to fuck up your country real good.

Attached: spiderman-middle-finger-flipping-off-amazing-comic-1360115143E.gif (500x281, 983K)

honestly we should have let the hungarians and greeks in sooner

Should've just studied in Australia instead of wasting your time being a visa slave in USA.

I'm from the USA tho. My dad wasn't a loser like yours, had the balls to move to white county and marry a white woman. Go back to your shitty TSC job

BLEACHED

Aussie """culture""" is literally just AFL

He probably makes more money than all of your family combined, tho.

wogs generally target indians the most

they also always look like this

Attached: man with fish.jpg (1300x928, 164K)

Sure thing. Now go watch some AIB videos while dreaming of living half a good life as my dog here

Is this how the average Anglo Australian looks like? Or just bogans?

io sarò qui

You sound really insecure t.bh.
I also doubt if you were really born/raised in USA if you know about tcs and aib. You are probably a visa slave who hasn't been promoted once in the last 5 years.

Last (You) I am giving you.

fishing bogans with some wog admixture that live in the outer suburbs

i dont live in the suburbs or a city. goodluck sending your vile spawn out here
americans cant do anything right doubt your grandkids will be able to do anything either

Australia is multicultural, get over it.

Test

leftist bands made the best Straya tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=yJjj0hHBvDg

I expected midnight oil

We don't serve your country
Don't serve your king
White man listen to the songs we sing
White man came took everything
We carry in our hearts the true country
And that cannot be stolen
We follow in the steps of our ancestry
And that cannot be broken

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 10K)

its more beautiful than the midnight oil tunes

youtu.be/nRMVvsoJ31g

Reminder that ~80% of """""""""""white"""""""" Australians under the age of 40 are part Middle-Eastern/Balkanoid/Slavic/Italo-Grecan

East Asians are model migrants honestly, not at all like the pakis and Africans that Europe deals with or the spics that US gets. White foreigners can't even comprehend how different they are so they spam t. Chang and all that. Places like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong etc are all filled with cleaner, safer, wealthier and better behaved people than pretty much most of America. I would rather have these types of Asians than the typical white American.

Basing your migration policy on race is just stupid.

white people is 15% globally we're a dying minority

>Places like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong etc are all filled with cleaner, safer, wealthier and better behaved people than pretty much most of America

Then why don't you fuck off back there, Zhao?

northern Europeans

Singapore is beautiful.

How bout you come up with an original comment you triggered poltard

but spics are ok sometimes, at least they're catholic and won't tolerate fags or trannies

That's another benefit of East Asians over Americans, they aren't religious fanatics.

Attached: chink (2).jpg (245x216, 14K)

Reminder that 90% of "East Asian" migration to your country are barely-civilised chink mainlanders, and not muh based East Aryan Japs and Koreans

I doubt 15% of the world's population is Northern European
>they're catholic and won't tolerate fags or trannies
You're delusional
t. Gay

kek
Isn't NZ also a pretty popular destination for Mainlanders?

>I doubt 15% of the world's population is Northern European
sure?

lol you've never met a Korean or Filipino

keep those rats from central america out please.

This, they are not civilized.

>Isn't NZ also a pretty popular destination for Mainlanders?

Yes, but we need BASED EAST ASIAN mainlanders to do the jobs huwhyte people refuse to do, like run fish and chip shops and dairies

Are you retarded? Gay marriage is basically legal in Mexico.

I don't care about flips but what you people did to South Korea was disgusting

Attached: 1521033131241.jpg (655x643, 79K)

b-b-but Jeb! told me they were natural conservatives

excuse me?

They did it to themselves. Japs underwent worse and didn't buy into the sand religion shit.

if they accept western values
assimilate become proud national people
Its fine to retain your ancestry but assimilate
you left a mess lucky to have a new start

South Koreans are just naturally crazy. Even when they had no relations with anyone but China

>yfw you pass a Presbyterian church with English and Korean language services

Attached: 1416889030853.jpg (618x460, 243K)

Yes it's legal in California too despite California voting to ban it.

Yes
We probably will but I wish we didn't

yep, they're quite crazy and extreme about jesus

elaborate

wrong

Attached: country of birth of australian residents.png (347x759, 31K)

Flips was the states first empire venture. after dad Britain. then Mexico

What are western values

>tfw chang gf
you plebs don't know what you're missing
>inb4 white roasty gets toasty

Attached: 1418894755269.jpg (499x499, 58K)

Reminder that the percentages add to more than one hundred and that if you add all the non-white ones, New Zealand is roughly only 63% white.

I don't know where all our Indians are going because I swear there are far more Chinese