What's a country in Europe that's not shit/going to be shit...

What's a country in Europe that's not shit/going to be shit? I live in Canada but I fucking hate it here (especially my province) and looking to move out. I don't mind studying in said country or finish my studies here first.

Attached: 18922210_1397510060343014_5462157159855153540_n.jpg (960x716, 75K)

Poland.

he wrote "that's not shit"

>the state of the world when Poland is not considered shit, but good.

Attached: 1522334918595.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

just move to a rural place not so far away from a city you dumb kid

I just don't want a poor country or a country with too many rapefugees/crimes (like Germany), or is it impossible in modern day Europe?

Attached: 19029593_1397510507009636_3770657714785422518_n.jpg (539x960, 69K)

It was a joke.

a bad one

Iceland

Iceland

Germany and Canada have exactly the same amount of immigrants (22% of population).

Iceland

sorry, but I cannot afford to construct elaborate pranks involving trains and gas chambers

Iceland looks like a decent place, except for it's fucking god awful weather. I already can't stand the cold here... but I'll consider it. One thing I don't like though is that the population is of only 300k, while my city is of 2m.

Attached: 18893050_1397510687009618_3429837799052453547_n.jpg (512x512, 14K)

If you don't want refugees, you're going to have to move somewhere cold, m8. There's no escaping that.

Luxembourg or Switzerland

I lived in Zürich for some years just travelling and having fun. Really nice place but you cannot be a /poorfag/. Same with Luxembourg. Although my experience is from 2011 btw

Go to Croatia or something then. Great weather and not overrun with shitskins.

What about Norway? Cold country, they pretty much reject refugees, looks like a half decent place to live in?

stay there, Pajeet

Do you want him to get murdered?

luxemburg is new portugal and switzerland is greater albania

Norway is like Canada more or less. Extremely expensive though, you would need to earn a lot to be happy there, and immigrating is already pretty hard. Worth a try if you're well-educated though.

Just looked at the requirements for getting a study permit, and holy shit yeah it's expensive. Minimum of 20K$CAD a year is required ugh. tfw I can live comfortably with like 8000$/year here

How about C H I N A ??

Czechia is only semi shit.

Thought of South Korea, but I'm worried about finding a job. Learning Korean isn't the problem in my case, so yeah.

Attached: 18921825_1397521733675180_3486143956127709004_n.jpg (810x855, 56K)

Have you ever considering Japan? South Korean is good, but you should take it as an second choice...

Used to love Japan and shit, learned the language a bit but for the past 3-4 years I lost all interest in Japan other than anime. I'd have to go on a trip to Japan, Korea and maybe Taiwan/HK/China to see how it is.

Could always try Ireland or something then.

>it's another episode of first worlders crying about how shit their countries are

Canada and Germany have almost the same number of immigrants. Also the same amount of crime rate (might be wrong on this). Canada is considered one of the best nations to live in. You are just a loser who has never achieved anything and will not achieve anything even if you move to a new country

Thanks.

Never said the country itself is BAD. I just don't like it here.

This

Also, there's something that I feel should be mentioned. To anyone crying, if their reason is the sjw bullshit (and that alone will destroy the west or how it's already destroyed)...get an actual life.

It's all fun and games to shitpost here etc, but remember than Jow Forums, Reddit or Tumblr where most of autistic shit resides DOESN'T reflect real life, or at least not to the extend people think.

>good country
>decent economic & ethnic forecast

>non-poor country
>not too many refugees

>Iceland's weather is too rough

>is thinking of Norway

>Norway too expensive
>still holding on to it, just in case

Maybe Denmark?

>I suffer in first world
Just commit suicide, you have nowhere to go, Canada is already one of the best places on earth to live in.