One day, when we are helpless, will you help us?

one day, when we are helpless, will you help us?

Attached: the union.jpg (2000x1692, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pMRLnSYWbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna join the neo confederate army desu

>Tfw my state will be the first state to succeed again

Attached: download (11).jpg (259x194, 10K)

federals lol

Good riddance.

doesn't look like we'll be helpless for a while

>rely on the federal govt for gimmedats
>want to secede

kek, good ol Dixietards

Just like your south

Attached: 1524349222692.jpg (337x345, 34K)

Red states take more money from the US than what they give back. The blue/democrat states would be better off without them.

this.

Yes, of course I'll help the Southern struggle.

huwhyte ethnystate

i will happily volunteer to aid Dixie against the Y*nk menace

Attached: ball dixie.png (520x384, 29K)

If we succeed maybe it'll finally decrease all the obesity since people won't have gibs.

good luck with that

Attached: 1522201087881.gif (250x250, 992K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_pMRLnSYWbQ

willing to march to the sea to preserve the union

The south is fucking awful right now and it's only getting worse the longer we stay. America is going downhill and I want off this ride.

More like you'll collapse because you don't have the money to fund anything and nobody will lend you any (you won't secede, by the way)

The only states that could survive outside the US are California, Texas, and MAYBE New York

THERE WERE MANY UNION MEN THAT WEPT WITH JOYFUL TEARS

WHEN THEY SAW THE HONORED FLAG THEY HAD NOT SEEN FOR YEARS

HARDLY COULD THEY BE RESTRAINED FROM BREAKING FORTH IN CHEERS

Wrong, we can survive without the u.s. especially if other states decide to secede with us.

>we can survive without the u.s. especially if other states decide to secede with us.

Attached: 1504688042160.jpg (200x200, 9K)

that's if you can survive fighting the new union

Californian Republic, Neo CSA, Hawaii should be independent and USA will return Mexican their land though

>republicans threaten to secede from the union and start an armed rebellion if Hillary wins
>Trump wins
>they're still gonna secede
Why are they even mad? Their party has full control over the government (senate+president) and they can pass any laws they want.

>Implying there's definitely going to be a fight
>Implying the first secession couldn't have ended peacefully if autists didn't attack Fort Sumter

do southerns want to succeed actually?

highly doubt the country could go on peacefully considering the south was willing to succeed on the basis of slavery and the north did not want to continue to allow it

i for one support the independence of alaska, california, dixie, hawaii (which is also given all of the US's pacific islands) and new england

>but not Cascadia
Brits know nothing

Looks like all the Europeans want is for us to fall the fuck apart

Well we're not seceding for any civil rights issue now, just conflict of politics. No one should mind if the outcome is that they get what they want and we get what we want.

thing is though, the federals will WANT texas and i'd doubt they'd allow such a large part of the economy to leave

>mfw i forgot about cascadia
FUCK

Attached: need two guns for this.jpg (400x400, 29K)

You know nothing about history if you think the war wasn't inevitable

I can't really argue that they wont want texas, but it still doesn't mean we can't secede peacefully. It'll just be harder.

Why do foreigners love the South despite the fact that almost every negative stereotype about the U.S. comes from them?
Obese, poor, trailer trash, shart in mart, lots of black people, race obsessed, white supremacist, tornados, loves israel, mentally ill shooters, etc. etc. etc.
The only thing the north is doing wrong is the whole "intervene in other countries", and technically Washington D.C. is in the south anyways.

Texas actually has the right to divide itself into 5 states without congressional approval. I don't know why, but maybe that could help

Attached: woman-shrugging-dark-skin-tone.png (256x256, 55K)

Because the South is also where all your cool stereotypes come from eg. cowboys, frontier, farming, guns, desert, masculinity etc.
The rest of the country is boring and generic

Attached: Fistful-of-Dollars-poster.jpg (263x378, 25K)

No no no, you must be confused. We're talking about the old south, the south EAST, much of that frontier, desert, and other stuff is in the south west, exculding Texas, that's really the only state from dixie that has that. And all those sugar barons and cotton kings with lots of slaves were the 1% and that was 150 years ago

I think you're right. I think that splitting a state into multiple states is in the constitution and possible with the state's and congress' permission.

I promise to attempt to return with humanitarian aid one day, if possible.

>cowboys, frontier, farming, guns, desert, masculinity etc.
except for farming, the West does all of those things better. and Westerners ranch instead of farming. the South doesn't even have a desert.

it is. Massachusetts and Virginia have split into two states, creating Maine and West Virginia. Texas is unique though, in that the treaty signed when the Republic of Texas was annexed, that Texas itself could decide to split into five.

creating the number of Republican Texan senators from 2 to 10 (or 8 plus 2 Democratic Texan senators, which isn't much more appealing) would turn the political landscape in the USA upside down. remember in 2012, the Republican Party put the Texan delegation behind a fucking wall at the national convention. there's a reason for that.

And why can texas split itself into 5 different states? For what reason was detail so important when they annexed texas? Because it's too big or something?

Besides farms most of the south looks like pic related
If it were to secede it would literally be a Kyrgyzstan tier third world country

Attached: dasypus.jpg (450x600, 85K)

Having sex with my black wife.

Attached: 1478392541460.webm (640x640, 1.99M)

Not so sure about the latter half of your post but our state is nothing but that. We have a fuck ton of forests here in South Carolina.

I'm not sure, I'm not a native Texan and didn't get three years of Texas history in school. but if I were a Texan at the time, I would have pushed for it in order to hold it as a political playing card. if the US starts to get too fucked, split up Texas into five and use it to increase the political power in Congress.

>California

That seems like a decent strategy to gain more control of the senate, but if they did and one state turned blue then it'd mess up their position in the house of representatives.

Nah, the north wants to leave here, and for good reasons

Republicans/Trump only got 52% of the vote in Texas during the presidential election. Splitting Texas wouldn't create 5 Republican states from 1 Republican states but would create 2 Democrat and 3 Republican states from 1 Republican state, in other words; the Republicans gain nothing since both them and the Democrats get 2 extra seats in Congress.

Reminder that at this moment the rest of the country is plagued with Californians and Texans moving to all the other states, and that Texans arent as bad as Californians but at the same time lack all the good qualities that make SoCalifornians bros

I lived in South Carolina for 14 year's (USMC). Traveled thru the southern state's several time's. Born and raise in Texas, IMHO, race hater's are alive and well in the deep south.

I thought Texas was getting more transplants than vice versa
and californ*ans are ruining Oregon, Washington and Colorado with their bs

how would that mess up the House? the number of House seats should remain the same, because it's based on population numbers.

Hillary only got 43%. and I was living in Texas during the election. Trump was not popular among suburban white Texans, who make up an enormous chunk of the Republican electorate. and the conservative rural Texans that I know that voted for him, only did so in order to avoid President Hillary.

in the 2014 governor's race, featuring a (seemingly) generic Texan Republican versus a liberal Democrat, it was a complete blowout, 59% to 39%. only two counties that weren't near the Mexican border voted for the Democrat candidate. it's more likely that there would be 4 Republican states and 1 swing state, depending on how Texas was carved up.

Why do northern Italians want to leave? They should help their fellow countrymen

Yes, if you drink any of the local water, ya'll become a hillbilly, they have some kind of a virus in the water. Race hater's live on the dark side of life.

what is merkel doing there?

Attached: 5ss.png (221x210, 86K)

We did that since the end of the war and it is clearly not working out

they are. the only Texans that I know that have moved, left for a few years for work or school before returning.

Surely they can't be that bad

The house numbers are based on population yes. By splitting, and if all were red, then theyd gain senate seats (since each state gets 2 seats exactly) but not house seats, since it'd still have the same population. And if one of those states turned blue, then they'd lose house seats that they would have had otherwise, but they'd still have some extra senate seats.

I want to travel to America and help our black brothers exterminate wh*Toids and establish communist society

Attached: colonizers btfo.jpg (400x601, 83K)

>And if one of those states turned blue, then they'd lose house seats that they would have had otherwise
do you mean electoral votes? because those are counted by House seats+2. so there would be an extra 8 Republican electoral votes, which would nearly balance that out. wouldn't matter either way except in very close elections.

There are between 21.000 and 30.000 forest rangers in Sicily, for 3400 square kilometres of woods (a ranger every 136 square meters)
To give you an idea of the scale, Canada has 4200 forest rangers for around 400.000 square kilometres of forests

No, i'm talking about congress. Lawmaking and stuff, not electing the president. House and senate deal with different stuff.

>obese
yes
>poor
a meme
>trailer trash
rarely
>shart in mart
nope
>lots of black people
So?
>white supremacist
no
>tornados
yes
>loves Israel
average person doesn't give a fuck about Israel
>mentally ill shooters
we have like no mass shootings compared to the rest of the US.
>race obsessed
absolutely not, and you're the one who is sperging about there being blacks here.

Yankees and their kin love to stereotype us as the "most American" region so that they can deflect the negative stereotypes foreigners have towards them onto us. Outside of Yankee fantasyland, we are probably as a people more unique and different from mainstream American culture than anybody else. Some foreigners find that interesting and as they aren't exposed to anti-Southern sentiment in the media from birth in a manner which borders on propaganda they don't give a fuck about the "Cletus" archetype which you've built up to blame your problems on us. In /dixie/ we have Euros and sometimes even Asians and Indians come and have pleasant conversations with us about our states and cuisine, I'm sorry that nobody cares about what kind of white bread you like to make your peanut butter jelly sandwiches with or what kind of grocery stores you have in your state because that is the extent of your culture.

then they would flip to Democrat regardless of whether they were in the current state of Texas or one of five mini-Texases.

let's be real, living around black people sucks for the most part. and most of the South isn't THAT different from average American culture. only Southern Louisiana and rural Appalachia is truly different imo. they're the last unassimilated major white ethnic groups in the US imo.

This.

unfortunately the groups you're talking about in Louisiana are dying out. For the most part you're right but that doesn't mean I have to give in to the cultural homogenity which is being enforced on us.

thats the southWEST, you imbecile. The Dixie south has literally none of that

In a lot of states they redraw the electoral district borders for house and senate elections so that their party will come out on top and so they can surpress the other party in their state. Both Dems and Republicans do it.

last I heard, French is being spoken increasingly in Louisiana. and I've met plenty of people from Louisiana, they really might as well be foreigners, whether they be Cajun, other white, or black. it's just a really weird place.

that would make sense. again, it all comes down to how the five mini-Texases would be drawn. I'd laugh if it was drawn so that Mexico bordered five different Texases, and Travis County was split in half.

True. It'd be pretty funny to see that. But I don't think texas splitting is very likely, since they already have a lot of political power.

>Because the South is also where all your cool stereotypes come from eg. cowboys,
Ahahaha oh WOW.

>frontier,
Not since the 18th century

>farming,
So does everything east of the Rockies, especially the Midwest and New England.

>guns,
So does the west

>desert,
Lmao what? The south is a jungle. Hot =/= desert.

>masculinity etc.
Again, the west does that better.

considering that higher-ups in the Texas government are quietly preparing for a scenario where Texas is an independent country again, I don't find that so unlikely. it's a less extreme option.

Real shit? Texas is preparing for independence?

Lol. Why are leafs so poor?

a state can't leave the us. they'd be invaded right away by the strongest military in the world. unless the us is collapsing or it has several powerful countries backing its independence, it has no chance

It's not that the leafs are poor, it's more that the south is so corrupt every public job is bloated with people on what is basically welfare

I love Dixie :3

sorry I don't have any sources on me now, I've changed computers and whatnot, but I remember as far back as 2014 or so reading statements from state regulators such as the Texas Railroad Commission (which oversees all oil and gas operations in Texas, big part of the economy) to King No-Legs aka Governor Abbott going around to foreign countries such as Mexico (would be huge trading partner), Cuba (also huge trading partner, massive trade if Texas had trade and movement of people with the US), Israel (experts on shilling for independence and historically had great relations with states like Rhodesia and South Africa) and Switzerland (safe place for Texans to put financial assets)

while the average Texan has a big mouth, the people running the state government are a bit more mindful not to attract attention. and by "preparing for an independent Texas" I mean they are preparing for suddenly being cast into such a scenario, not that they were making plans to initiate secession. so I assume that secession would come either from the legislature or armed rebellion.

they'd have to get foreign armies to intervene. most of Dixie would support it, and most of the rest of the country would either sympathize, or want Texas out of the union anyway.

unlike the other brown countries that the US government has knocked over in the last few decades, Texas is not a defenseless and passive third-world shithole, it is a well-armed and belligerent shithole.

I konw. Meds being corrupted is well documented here, though usually it's Greece.

In southern Italy it's systemic, like cancer. That's why we want to leave

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

I'll join Texas.

Attached: du3z4rkmrwbz.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

death to the south

so they basically sit around all day and get paid for it

Yep, with taxpayers money mind you
That's why the South has a deficit of 64 billions per year

>Red states take more money from the US than what they give back. The blue/democrat states would be better off without them.
This sounds familiar

I'll support whoever promises to butcher more "white" Murrkistanis.

>they unironically think they will secede

Attached: 1523074697904.png (1228x1150, 191K)

I will join the closest to my homeland. I mean PR fought in both sides in the first CW.