We're all the same, we all bleed red

>We're all the same, we all bleed red

Negros should not be allowed in White society. We simply cannot allow our gene pool to be compromised m'kay.

Attached: 1524441761178.png (643x697, 94K)

post link

Why is he using emojis like a stupid 15 year old teenager?

everyone uses emojis, grandpa

To attract boomers and soccer moms

:´v

Most Internet nationalists are 35-year-old teenagers.

That's a russian agent.

There's literally a post on this board where a bunch of white men were caught in a illegal orgy with kids in thailand.

>2018
>still using letters

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-04-23 kl. 02.11.56.png (1302x838, 205K)

They're just SEAmonekys who cares?

>with kids in thailand.
what vermin you are to even compare raping of a 13 year old girl to prostitutes in thailand that weren't even children.

>dailymail

emojis unironically convoy emotions and sentiments better

Dumb Canadian
My point is white men are just as bad, they just hide it

>White men are just as bad

So that justifies the ethnic cleansing of White nations does it?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>crime rates would be the same without low IQ migrants

Colour me sceptical

>bunch of white men
>The British men were also accompanied by Americans, Germans, Canadians, Australians, Russians, Malaysians and Chinese party-goers, who were all questioned and released

they weren't kids and it was a veritable Jow Forums meet up

fuck that must feel good

>white men are just as bad
lol fuck off the figurehead of Islam married a prepubescent child and has hundreds of millions of followers worldwide yet that's comparable to the minority of white men that partake in this behaviour? brainlet.

For the nigs yeah. The myth of most PEDOPHILES being White is just that, a myth

i want to fuck a kid swedish girll too and i want to tore her pussy

Attached: 1524358883117.png (239x234, 66K)

my post got no yous i wanted some yous

Attached: 130939112000220110725-22047-1g1ife9.png (429x410, 8K)

The politicians who tell you that immigrants are the problem, then promise to take care of that problem, are the ones who will bail out banks, tax the poor, spoil the rich, a pollute the environment and trample human and civil rights. At your expense.

Read more books, take some supplements, and exercise your faculties. Anything to get your IQ above the level of being enough of a retard to buy into the race-baiting of oligarchic right wing faggots.

Attached: .png (1100x755, 49K)

Which is why you're never going to leave your containment Zone

>take some supplements

Bet you have a whole cupboard full of supplements you fucking sóyboy

Are starving people also idiots for wanting food?

>right wingers will feed starving people

OH NO NO NO NO PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

That's it user. STAMP OUT DISOBEDIENCE! "OBEY THE SYSTEM!" THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO THINK. Others are weak, their weakness renders them evil, your sweet sweet powerful master will take care of these mutinous scum.

Attached: oo9xn45yitlz.jpg (1312x1410, 287K)

not seeing the problem with this graph desu.

>I-I'll be a billionaire too.. S-someday.. Just gotta w-work hard

Attached: 716883A5-0318-41FE-879B-0ADEA37C404D.jpg (571x618, 80K)

what part of that graph implies "rich" people aren't paying taxes?

moron.

This one

Attached: porkycomputer.png (600x600, 260K)

>following petersweden

Attached: 1514673179387.png (600x706, 473K)

>labour theory of value

You have to be a special kind of retard to believe in that

>leftists still want them over.
Why not develop their countries so they DON'T have to come over here and rape our children?

Attached: 1524078961985.jpg (181x182, 9K)

Disprove the labour theory of value

>against leftists
>wants to develop the 3rd world

Attached: 1494054512935.jpg (421x421, 57K)

are you just retarded or play one on tv? all that graph suggests is that corporate taxes are now sourced from the corporate owners and the general populous. if anything it just shows corporate taxes are a waste of time.

Leftists will sacrifice every single baby on an alter of blood if it means Muhammad and his rapefugee friends have a sexual rampage here in the west.
We need to develop a country close to the third worlds to act like a net to catch them. I vote china and turkey

Don't be stupid, richies transfer their earnings into the corporate tax system instead and pay themselves bonuses etc, instead of wages. It's literally done everywhere in the world. Poor people don't have companies or accountants and are thus the ones paying the much higher income tax.

Wew nice buzzwords faggot. Enjoy your next school shooting. Ah the benefits of glorious authoritarian nativism. Maybe Americans need to integrate better?

Attached: FB_IMG_1524374626020.jpg (960x626, 86K)

People's service announcement from the Communist Party of Iceland:

We, with the aid of our allies, the Red Jow Forums Army, have achieved total victory over the Trumpoid Incel Axis.

The battle was swift and we suffered 0 losses, through the guidance of our Great Leader Comandante Comrade Anonymous. There were no enemy survivors.

Attached: k2sPB0D.gif (600x336, 3.76M)

Wooah! so this is the power of soy. It can really change a man...

Attached: 1523414655931.png (866x900, 94K)

What the power of soy makes you right?
He's not the one getting cucked by companies.

ya aint swedish what does this has to do with you cunt?

Attached: Loudly_Crying_Face_Emoji_large.png (480x480, 111K)

The girl deserved it.

To be honest I prefer Blacks over Germanic protestants.

It looks retarded

Emotions have no place outside of your bedroom.

Yeah for autistic people that cannot read emotions

>My point is white men are just as bad, they just hide it
>hiding it by nothing doing horrible things
makes you think

>The politicians who tell you that immigrants are the problem, then promise to take care of that problem, are the ones who will bail out banks, tax the poor, spoil the rich, a pollute the environment and trample human and civil rights. At your expense.

In what Western country are any considerable number of politicians "anti-immigrant"?

And I mean actually anti-immigration not "Legal immigration is perfectly fine, it's just the illegals/overstayers I don't like"

I don't know if they're just as bad, but I don't understand why men on Jow Forums act like they're suddenly against child rape when a black man does it. Most of the time they're totally cavalier about pedophilia and rape, convinced that 13 year olds are in their prime and that all women deserve and/or want rape, and then they pretend they're against it when it suits them.

>My point is white men are just as bad, they just hide it

It's hilarious how Leftists unironically believe this, and that the only reason there is any discrepancy in white/minority crime rates is because whites are just better at hiding criminal activities (the implications of which are themselves hilarious racist)

hot

are you the ethnostate user who was in ausnz yesterday?

Fuck no, /ausnz/ is full of weirdo traplovers.

I'm not even much of a racist, but we really can't handle the levels of immigration we've got now - and our political/media class is doing everything they can to paper over the cracks.

no not everyone you little brown shit

geez man