Nooooo Sweden

nooooo Sweden....

Attached: 1520937501152.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/Yq73wlk3/dutch-sing-welcome-to-refugees_dvd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LcGZvh7DF7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

my sides

why are Asians so racist

This is funny because both OP and you are Asians.

There skin is pale

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA

this to be honest
Korea should be ashamed of racist display

>waaahh Why are the only people in Sweden who like our soulless chink """culture""" non-whites I want WHITE people to like us even though we're as subhuman as those niggers we hate waaahhg

I hate Asians so much. Also those girls look like fucking shit. Stop caking your whore dogfaces in makeup and plastic and accept the way you look

Don't laugh too quickly m8
videos.files.wordpress.com/Yq73wlk3/dutch-sing-welcome-to-refugees_dvd.mp4

>t. mohammed

What is wrong on the video?

what is so racist in pic related?
i cant understandeu

Attached: 1524385927205.png (657x527, 21K)

the disgusted reaction of korean girls

they are not disgusted, they are confused because people from sweden don't look like that

>the disgusted reaction
because they didn't smile?

But South Korea is like 99% non-white so I don't see why should Sweden be the laughing stock here

lul.

ur country is faggot.

Those are our retarded lefties. They are funny.

Is Tzuyu /ourgirl/?

Attached: 1517080653842.webm (1920x1080, 1.41M)

No doubt

/chinagirl/ desu

imagine being a swede

Based Tzuyu

Attached: 1502428618236.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Taiwanese at heart

They definitely looked disgusted/confused.

So?
Is that a crime?

Boohoo don't do that!!1

This.

i want marry her if she wasnt china;;

projecting too much
time to leave int

They can't smile after plastic surgery

I think we all agree that she is the most beautiful woman in the Eastern Hemisphere

Attached: 1495998965383.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

how long til the BLACKED special edition

me in the back

What the fuck is that gook cuck doing?

Yes imagine being the tallest, most besutiful, richest, most succesful and admired people on earth. Must suck

do u rike her more than irene ?
irene is most popular in korea

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 30K)

YOU MEAN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Probably intimidated by her beauty

Yeah her smile is so special. Also she is taller than usual

Attached: 1493953399785.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

Artificial face.

Did you guys know that even western transsexual don't do facial surgeries to look more like a women.They have been confidence on their face than asian woman

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

>tallest
no. doesn't even matter
>most beautiful
most whiteoid if that's what you're referring to. but whiteoid genes like blonde hair and blue eyes are the weakest
>richest
no
>most successful and admired
what are sweden's accomplishments other than giving meme awards and having the most cucked game studios

Give me name right fucking naooo!!!

The Netherlands, Monaco, and Switzerland are one country now?

Whiter than you arslan

Attached: 1522375175309.webm (606x1080, 1.66M)

This tbqh

t. short Gooklet

Go back to being a slave

Attached: 1494806761309.webm (560x800, 2.93M)

>Yes, herro, freetime? rhats dis? I slave

Attached: 1514081614486.jpg (840x1290, 185K)

i think people living in the Dinaric Alps(Bosnians and Croatians) are the taller than Dutch people on average

>t. russia's dog
stay mad you germoid brainlet

> Tallest
Dutch

> Most beautiful
Italians

> Richest
Swiss

> Most successful
Germans, Americans, Brits, French, Norwegians etc. It really depends how you measure success

> Most Admired
By a subset of progressives sure.

I don't even think it's about the swedes being black I think the real thing bothering those gooks is that they're no better than those darkies what with their hair dye and plastic surgery to look less asian

Tzuyu from Twice

Dear diary,
Everyone was mad again.
And it was hilarious.

man, we just can't catch a break. it's always something new humiliating every day

Really hate their autistic babyishness, they just look so gormless and soulless, like they need a teleprompter to tell them what feelings to feign. No wonder insecure virgin freaks like these helpless dollymops.

>even though we're as subhuman as those niggers we hate

Are you fucking retarded? South Korea has way higher GDP than your fucking shithole, and China is going to be world biggest economy in 7 years.

Asians have every right to despise niggers, as their IQ is way superior to African IQ.

Also, South Korea had magnificent culture and civilization back when you Snowniggers were living in mud-huts like fucking rats. It was the East Asia that was leading world power for most of its existance. Westerners only got ahead in 1800's, and now that period is ending.

Accept your new Asian overlords, Scandicuck.

PS Even natural Korean girls look 10x times better than troglodite horsefaced Swedish ''women''.

>implying whiteoids don't do plastic surgery to look more like the bogdanoffs

damn look at the face of that prostitute, how will sweden ever recover???

this is one of the most reposted anti-Sweden threads, the fact that its been a long string of reposts suggests the lack of incendiary/manipulable/anecdotal material

I would be funnier if it was japs.

The average Jap has no clue about how each european actually looks like and doesn't know about the immigration issues.

She is not prostitude you fucktard, also Chinese practically bought out your country so shut the fuck up.

>as their IQ is way superior to African IQ.

Do those halfwits look like they have superior IQ to you? they're too stupid to comprehend that Europe actually has a large population of immigrants and that Swedes pretend not to distinguish between the immigrants and native Swedes. They probably think Paris is Disneyland as well. Absolutely lacking any intelligence or decorum. But that's to be expected, since they're raised to be sex dolls.

Yes, those girls probably studied 16 hours a day back in their high school days. Their IQ is much higher. Also, Paris USED to look like magical place, but niggers and shitskins fucked it all up.

China is going to gas all kikes like you soon.

inb4 "they're beneficiaries of generous Flynn Effect/Neoteny and whites would easily outclass them with effort! 96% of all science is white! Zero industrial innovation even today!"

Asians can not be racist you white scum

>studying = higher IQ
how does this work, I though high-IQ people were naturally autodidactic

>ishiggydiggy

Attached: smug lestat.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Blue eyes and blonde hair are the STRONGEST genes you gook.

Also, Nordic people are superior to braindead gooklets who cannot innovate and create anything on their own. Even Japs had to build Korean country by themselves.

You are a fucking moron, I won't even comment how wrong you are. Whites created modern world you idiot.

Attached: 1518968039542.jpg (434x479, 55K)

All they will also gas the slavs,like Hitler intended

Diff user. And no, they will not? Chinks are never going to dominate anyone you retarded Dago.

Then how are they going to gas the jews you motherfucking slav

Calm down

Attached: 1522382172318.webm (996x560, 2.74M)

Also,slavic women go to east asia to model and then get married with business man asians

>K-pop starlets
>not prostitutes
kek, you know she's probably slept with numerous old producers just to get so famous. K-pop is known for that.

I told you, that was different user you retard.

based humanitarian superpower sweden

No, they do not you dumb fuck. Nobody goes there, Chinks are disgusting.

Attached: Amazing Asian IQ in action.webm (480x480, 955K)

they'll siphon all resources out of here, that or local governments will steal it, outside of the rapidly developing cunts

I don't care,we portuguese are incredibly powerful and cute people,we don't care if it was you or your brother

Sure thing,I bet your mother or sister is working there heheheh.

Nobody can stop the portuguese banter

did he dead ?

No, they don't? And shut the fuck up, Portugese are dumb retards.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Attached: Chink.webm (364x264, 1.34M)

His spine and head are ok,but he broke alot of bones and won't be able to get up from that.He most likely had some internal bleeding.

Why are you insulting us?Did I do anything to you? :3

What happened here?

Yes, you said that my mother is a whore.

I dunno.

Attached: Chink savagery.webm (272x360, 1.14M)

This is nothing though,also she has fat cheeks,she can take it.

her fault for not wearing a blue jacket to be honest
even i know that the asian is a hivemind which will seek to eliminate all foreign elements

Korean women love MED/ATLANTIC BULLS

youtube.com/watch?v=LcGZvh7DF7Q

Go to minute 9:39

They love Poland more

Attached: Poland's Kraków wagon tour takes you back to the Middle Ages.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Whats wrong about this? It just shows that we can intergreate migrants to our way of life!

She looks sad.

It doesn't show anything about the Swedish way of life though.

>Migrant girl succesfully intigrated
Shows alot actually. Meanwhile blacks and other migrants in lets say france are hardcore muslim islamists.

>succesfully intigrated
How is it showing that? Because they learned what clothes are? Because only true swedes wave side to side with both hands?