Is it true Americans don't have contactless card payment?

Is it true Americans don't have contactless card payment?

Attached: 1513759474169.jpg (720x400, 43K)

With phones yes, with cards, usually not.
All the stores are cyber-security figs, so now we have to do the "insert to read chip" thing. (Our debit/credit cards have chips in them which have to be inserted to be verified. Apparently it helps against phony credit card readers that take your info.)
At least we don't have to enter our pins in every time like some of you cucks.

Is it true Americans pay with chips in their shoes?

Americans are so ass backwards, i heard they even use c*Sh

didn't you only get chip and pin recently too? you were still swiping cards LOL literally third world

They don't have it in the UK?

>now we have to do the "insert to read chip" thing. (Our debit/credit cards have chips in them which have to be inserted to be verified. Apparently it helps against phony credit card readers that take your info.)

This has been the standard around the world for like a decade. You lot still use checks for fuck's sake. It's 2018.

yeah we have it everywhere, even small corner shops have them now

Never thought the US would be so backwards

We've always had pins. But yes, chips are a recent phenomenon. There are still lots of places where we swipe.

> (You)
>We've always had pins. But yes, chips are a recent phenomenon. There are still lots of places where we swipe.
the so called first world

Attached: 1519823108360.png (768x576, 542K)

>trusting the electronic joo

Honestly US is really backwaed in electronic payments

They still use these gift cards, checks etc.

>checks

Is it XIXth century?

swiping > waiting 30 seconds for the dumb chip reader

>american internet

wtf is wrong with checks? It's basically just a bill that you can set to any amount? Do you use your stupid touch-less credit cards to buy cars as well?

Americans still use cheques and fax machines

Can it be used for stealing from card in your pocket?

Also floppy discs

>checks

What the fuck do people use this for? I have never seen a check in my entire life outside of old movies.

You write the check and give to someone. He can go to bank and spend there an hour to recieve money from check.

here you can only do if its under 200 kr i have put my card on the machine and left many times, only to be shouted at by the store clerk and ordered to pay

Why don't you electronically transfer the money directly?

Real Madrid still uses a fax machine

>checks
lmao

Literally no one under the age of 80 uses checks.
Virtually all places now don't accept them

>paddy wants to tamper with atms and payment terminals

I don't have it either yet but my pin card expires in a few months though.