/balk/ - Balkan Thread

Old

Attached: MEME.jpg (1080x1349, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
bulgarianproperties.com/Studios_in_Bulgaria/AD60588BG_Studio_for_sale_near_Razlog.html
youtu.be/JW8DNStF3TE
cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/toronto-suspect-what-we-know/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iGQlmZGhUFs
protothema.gr/greece/article/781552/treis-alvanoi-dolofonisan-ton-19hrono-thoma-sto-marousi/
html5.haxball.com/?c=gGmJ8X1CEps&p=1
html5.haxball.com/?c=u4t3dJWUggU&p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=y25crj9-te8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1522286029689.png (742x418, 28K)

Bump

Attached: 1513257253102.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Wake up wage cucks, it's time to toil!

who here only -30% from ATH?

Where the fuck is everyone reee

Working?

LADS
A
D
S

>tfw no on to cuddle me for an hour before i get out of bed

4 dubs in a row

can we get a fifth?

nice one maqekar

An American and a Russian dog were having a race. The race had been going on for hours now when the Russian dog suddenly "collapsed"

Attached: reagan5.jpg (369x274, 32K)

your mother and I were having a race then I fucked her in the ass

when I fucked your mom in the ass she ended up pregnant. with you

daddy

The man, the legend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

>mfw no thick latino women in Bulgaria

Why live?

Attached: 3153151ad.jpg (719x718, 62K)

Attached: 416323907_2b74d4481a.jpg (339x500, 83K)

Attached: 82b2746b367e9242eb7bc3c8528b77bf--lingerie-models-sexy-women.jpg (500x750, 37K)

I was walking home and some Macedonian chinlet tripped in front of me
I didn't know he was Macedonian but when he tripped his shirt rolled up a bit and I saw a Macedonia tattoo

Naturally the strong should help the weak so I helped him up and said zdravo
He said some disgusting reply in his Slavic language and I said ja sam albanac

At that point he thought I was angry and started begging me not to hit him (wasn't gonna). I reassured him and he offered me to come to his house for supper and to meet his sister. I asked what he was planning on making and he replied pork.

I got on all fours and said astaghfirullah 100 times and told this subhuman to beat it and if I ever saw him again even his mother wouldn't be able to recognize him subhanallah

Awww dispute between former colonies

Adorable.

based

WE'RE BACK KEKS, /BALK/ is BACK and BLACK
what do you think about the canadian madlad?

>22 posts in an entire day
/mini-tr/ is deader than it's pashaliks lmfao

Attached: islam.png (788x596, 29K)

we got shutdown by the government

Kek albaboons btfo

Kek albaboons btfo

>the three Albanians that murdered the 19yo have escaped to Albania according to the police

Attached: 1503581924001.png (500x500, 10K)

FUCK THIS FUCKING SITE FUCK

una faccia una razza :)

11 hours!

cute kosovo turk girl

Attached: 940.jpg (940x705, 86K)

Did they rape her?

imagine how many times that shitskin from thessaloniki been clicking the post button for the past 11 hours

he, no they tried kniving two other of his friends,
the three algerians they caught yesterday tried to rape some girls with a gun yesterday though

looks like albanians, gypsies and georgians got some competition in who's gonna top the crime statistics this year

Attached: 1502823426001.png (500x500, 10K)

wtf is chink moot doing ?

saving some money

Attached: 1506831120311.png (826x628, 127K)

why do hellenic women prefer the albanian peepee so much that they fake rapes just to get a taste?

you wot?, Albanians don't rape that often, last time it was like two months ago when two albos raped some woman infront of her mother for 10 straight hours when they tried to rob their home.
Pakis, Algerians, other shitskins come first in rapes, since not even a turd wont look at them.

and moreover there's countless albanian women here so albanians don't have to rape that often

why not import algerian/paki women for the brown people then

I'm pretty sure we are they rape them too and the kids but just don't report them to the police, they also rape each other

I think I found the comfiest NEET retire-at-21 option in the balkans

>Buy a new €10.000 studio in Bansko
>The complex has a lounge, jacuzzi, pool and other shit
>Live in the mountains spending only for bills and food money
>Shitpost until you die

Could something go wrong with this plan?

bulgarianproperties.com/Studios_in_Bulgaria/AD60588BG_Studio_for_sale_near_Razlog.html

i swear if gookmoot takes my friend simulator offline again i'm gonna make hiroshima look like a fucking joke

>Could something go wrong with this plan?
yeah
youtu.be/JW8DNStF3TE

Want to move to bulgaria. Have a fixed income ofr 900/euro a month in NeetBux. Anyone can suggest place on the internet to find an apartment to rent in Bulgaria?

What happened to the website?

also there's plenty of albanian prostitutes that don't mind sleeping with albanians, we had these albos at high school that were going to the brothels every Friday and Saturday.
On the other hand whores wont sleep with shitskins and gypsies.

i prefer slavic prostitutes myself, im sure theres plenty in turkey and greece, what selection is there? russia and ukraine?

CHETRI CHAN UMRE ALE ALE

romiania, bulgarian, russian, polish, the usual, turkish and albos are usually low tier or from the gypsy castes

cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/toronto-suspect-what-we-know/index.html
lmaooo wtf
the van terrorist was literally an incel

>"All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!" reads a Facebook page believed to be Minassian's.

just

Attached: 180423235532-alek-minassian-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 24K)

>the van terrorist was literally an incel
well what would he be? do you see lots of people that have a good life taking a van and running over people

Attached: 1503142145001.jpg (300x300, 29K)

looks like the average non-batka

im drunk af atm. ama

I'm drinking wine, what are you on?

just 5 cans of beer, 500ml. I a bit of lightweight tho

that's much more then I drink,
I usually stop after the second can

idk i felt like drinking tonight while watching ucl. i guess wine is much better than beer tho

It's good because it's home made,
I wasn't too impressed when I bought store wine last time I did
beer can be good, but good beer is expensive
what I do is I get a can of the good stuff and a can pf generic piss
I first enjoy the taste of the good can, then I have something passable to sip while shitposing

Attached: 1414197873587.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>drinking alcohol
astagfirullah

the beer im drinking is literaly shit tier. Only 1 euro a bottle

Attached: xm-157.jpg (624x761, 59K)

>what I do is I get a can of the good stuff
What beer?

Russians are already moving there

youtube.com/watch?v=iGQlmZGhUFs

the biggest piss beers in bulgaria are like 0.55 euro a can, barely any taste to them

kozel and stolichno
generic import brands too
yea, that's what I call good, fight me

wow prices are cheap af in bulgaria. I remember my mother and sister were in sofia once, and brough back a shit to of clothes as they said they were quite cheap

protothema.gr/greece/article/781552/treis-alvanoi-dolofonisan-ton-19hrono-thoma-sto-marousi/

Attached: 1501628908001.png (500x500, 18K)

i feel bad that abanians in greece commit so much crime. Evan more than in albania tbqh

cloths are cheap, but you can find the same stuff in budget shops in the UK, got some collar shirts for 6 euro a piece there
the difference they get theirs from Bangladesh and we get it from Turkey
with global trade it's the same shit everywhere if you know the cheap shops, unless your country fucks you on VATs, fuck VATs

What for a can of beer? That's really expensive, how come?

in the local shithole bar

Host

html5.haxball.com/?c=gGmJ8X1CEps&p=1
pass Jow Forums

>bar
ah, I was talking shop prices

it's a very cheap place i usually go to. In a normal place the price would be 2-5 euro

Many fucking bugs are starting to fly into my apartment I have to close it

It's that time of year now

Attached: 31213723_1664818613595338_5580000130616000512_o.jpg (1180x720, 90K)

Join the group Friends and Foreigners in Sofia in kikebook and ask there

Laughing at all the betas ITT

Join, gonna post it on ex-yu too

html5.haxball.com/?c=u4t3dJWUggU&p=1

pass; Jow Forums

i dont have a kikebook. but ill see waht i can do. i think ill just buy an house or apartment in bulgaria thoug

someday you will be found daed from the bulgarian mafia

Attached: 1523713046360.png (616x619, 413K)

better than being a wagecuck. also family is red army im not too concerned i keep to my self and know how to avoid stepping

I've checked their market today. The low end has studios and village houses for 8-10k. The villages suck mostly. The resorts are ok, some complexes have cool shit. Shitfia has great apartment prices, if you can afford 45k and up. Barely any income taxes

something around 10-15k is what id like. i jsut need a little cuck shed with a good internet connection preferably in the city or near.

is it actually peja brewed beer or is that just the brand name

i think its brewed in peja

Can't get anything near sofia for 15k. you need to hit the province, like the new developments around the coast or ski resorts

Better off ski resorts because they'll be active in the winter and summer, on the coast ones they're empty for 10 months

>they're empty for 10 months
i like the sound of this as long as theres food places that are open and internet service. but ill keep the tips in mind

we got a slavdonski real estate agent over here

I listen to this playing in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=y25crj9-te8

Attached: unknown.png (500x368, 134K)

Think about it. They build on a plot of land like 5-10km away from the beach where it's cheap. In the summer it's chill because you can drive/walk to the beach and party but in the winter there's no people, no one staying there and it's cold and isolated. You wanna live there?

im never going to leave my apt except to get food.

You don't like to ski or snowboard?

i dont mind either. but i mean. look its whatever just saying i want something in the 10-15k range that has 2 bedrooms and fast internet.

argentina?