Europeans are a minority in their own capitals

Europeans are a minority in their own capitals

Attached: minorities.jpg (1640x641, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/316368-muslims-moscow-holiday-eid/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-17436481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any statistics for other European capitals too? Be interesting to see just how widespread this problem is.

t. one of the only white Britons left in London

Warsaw 100%

source for these?

100% Ukrainians?

100% non-whites.

Should I care about this?

Most western European cities don't have statistics on ethnic groups, unfortunately

Attached: Islam in European cities.png (890x668, 53K)

Holy shit Vienna feels like it has 10 million muslims.

How must Paris feel like then?

Amsterdam has been at 50% for a very long time but because of ‘gentrification’ is becoming whiter.
All the towns surrounding Amsterdam are becoming hellholes though

Spain is 90% Spanish
Not even migrants want to come here :)

Attached: wiki.png (285x249, 8K)

Spain, Italy and France nationalised 1 million Moroccans last year. Over half the new EU citizens

Welcome to the American form of a city

Yeah people are now even moving into the notorious Bijlmer which has always been a 90% black commieblock shithole.
People there are told not to ever cancel their rental contract since they will never be able to live in Amsterdam again if they do.
Imagine white people moving into the projects of Harlem in the 80s

RIP in peace. I hope you guys start deporting them soon.

>russians
>european
there are no finno-ugrics in the list, which makes me wonder if they are listed as russians. ukranians and belorussians as well.
wonder how many of those are in Prague, though, i keep hearing russian and ukranian all the time.

why are whites moving there

>1,75 mln muslims in moscow
Doubt, no statistic about it.

Because we have severely changed our priorities when it comes to living and people are suddenly willing to accept lower standards of living if this means they are in Amsterdam or any city with high economic development.
The reason Amsterdam got blacked so quickly was because natives were given bigger houses in towns nearby and were happy to leave the dirty city. Now they are outbidding each other for the same shitty houses they ran away from.

There are roughly two million Muslims currently living in Moscow accorting to RT.
rt.com/news/316368-muslims-moscow-holiday-eid/

>Spain, Italy and France nationalised 1 million Moroccans last year. Over half the new EU citizens
North africans nationalised other north africans. What problem?

BBC says there are even more than two million
bbc.com/news/world-europe-17436481

Attached: 3DB10760-0D57-40EB-B4A3-BA208881B989.gif (330x319, 945K)

Well, you are comparing Russia, which literally has muslim population and muslim regions since the tsarist times (plus all the -stan countries that were part of the USSR), with European countries, which got a bigger muslim population only recently, because they are migrants and were not a part of the historic region whatsover (except maybe southern Spain and Balkans)

There is no clear statistics. Registered Muslims are probably 300 000, half of them are Tatars. All Uzbeks, Tajiks do not have registration. It's hard to say how many them.

The Muslims who live in Moscow are immigrants from Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan

Only because they are unregistered doesn't mean they don't exist. Russian census is fake anyway

Attached: 73.png (1141x181, 53K)

Those statistics probably include Central Asian folk without registration or just on visas.

100% subhuman

There's Turks in Paris? I thought it was mostly nafris and blacks.

There’s heaps of Turks in London too.

>The Muslims who live in Moscow are immigrants from Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
Not everyone though. People from Chechnya, Dagestan, other Caucasus regions that are part of Russian Federation, Tatarstan, Bashkirtostan, etc

>Europeans are a minority in their own capitals
>posts images showing Moscow, London, Amsterdam and Paris are mainly native
Is this German humour? Because it's already French art.

Attached: Beaten to the punch.jpg (1442x1005, 1002K)

Yeah they do exist but they're clearly outnumbered by Africans and Maghrebis

Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan have been under common rule with Russia for centuries. Only recently has this changed

I'm sorry but 44.9% is clearly a minority

I am certain New York has a sizable Turkish community too. It’s what being a world city does to you

>Only because they are unregistered doesn't mean they don't exist
Are you silly? I write that no one know how many them. 2, 10, 15 million. You can write any number.
>Russian census is fake
>reeee lies

Interesting, I thought Turks were only numerous in Germany.

No, only registered in apartaments..

here are biggest foreigner groups living in Warsaw
biggest is Ukrainians with only 9k for almost 2,000,000 city

Attached: warsaw.png (270x391, 12K)

Well, New York probably is the most diverse city in the world, with the world's biggest diasporas, so it's not really surprising.
Sure, with apartments having 20 illegal immigrants instead of 1

And then they all went to Amsterdam.
Any problem with that dutchboi

They are numerous here too.
But don’t think in black and white. Nafris and blacks are much rarer in Germany than in France but still numerous.

Especially in the last years all sorts of filth went pretty much everywhere.

Why would RT and BBC make up numbers? There are official estimates. Why do Russians always deny facts?

Any newcomer without refugees status is completely without chance in Amsterdam.

Propaganda and mass media brainwashing makes you like that, if i would guess.

>facts
I wrote that this is not a fact and there is no such statistic.

>Any newcomer without refugees status is completely without chance in Amsterdam.
For god's sake, they are moroccans they do not need to get neetbux, they'll just steal them.

They will have to steal €1.500 per month so they can afford to share a tiny appartment with 4 others

Except there is and I posted several links to prove that. Unless you want to accuse RT of spreading anti-Russian propaganda...

can't wait for the civil war against muslims to start to remove all this shit.
diasporas should be exterminated or deported.

Attached: file.png (1070x193, 42K)

Neither RT nor BBC are sources of reliable information in general and in this case. I do not use these kinds of sources to receive news.

I rely on census data, which is a relevant source. At the same time, I do not deny that Muslims are more de facto than in the census. Just this figure is difficult to calculate.

Also, you do not know the real Russian realities. RT founded by ethnicaly non- Russians and does not work Russians in the interests. Muslims in Moscow for RT are good and are the strengthening of interethnic friendship and multinational community, unlike the rotten west where bad Muslims organize terrorist attacks.

>I rely on census data
Retard, see

Sorry, but you dumb. You can not find relevant sources and eat shit from RT, BBC and other incomprehensible crap. According to the 2010 census, 57,123 Azerbaijanis live in Moscow. This is can not be physically one million Azerbaijanis in Moscow, you idiot.

Your census is infamous for its fake numbers

Attached: 74.png (1133x232, 22K)

>reeee lies
Expected. This is the only relevant source, the rest is bullshit and fantasy.

Keep eating government propaganda

Attached: 72.png (1128x192, 32K)

That is Wrocław

This you eat Armenian propaganda for example, only on the basis of the fact that Armenians think that they are more than they really are. The same with 1 million Azerbaijanis in Moscow, in which you idiot believe.

Also, the only incomprehensible place in this Russian population census is the birth rate and the number of Caucasian republics such as Dagestan and Ingushetia, where there is less population in reality than in the census. They overestimate the number to receive subsidies and further corruption.

Whatever makes you sleep better

Attached: 71.png (1140x421, 38K)

Not just London all f England is done for
t. Blackburnbro

Attached: image.jpg (750x500, 405K)

So I wrote above about the Tajiks and Uzbeks, they are not registered with cheap labor so they can not be in the population census. You're stupid and do not understand the meaning of what's written.

You must continue to believe in 1 million Azerbaijanis in Moscow from the Wikipedia source.

Well yeah I trust Wikipedia more than a random Jow Forums user

Why isn't the headline telling me whether it's a good thing or a bad thing?

Its true, Dmitry