What happens here?

Hard-mode: No mentioning of the N-word allowed

Attached: west_africa.png (621x323, 222K)

Most relevant part of Africa but it's still a pretty huge shithole. Some of the worst countries in the world are located here like Liberia. Nigeria is like India in African form. I guess Ghana has the most potential.

Homo Sapiens

well, i see that nigger Chad happens there.

NIGGERS

Rightful clay

diamond mining

Abidjian metro, le Plateay business district, one of the largest francophone cities on the planet

Attached: 0f1.jpg (812x883, 278K)

Black Christian dictators fight against Arab Muslim jihadis while the civillian population on both sides starve.

Gays and abortions are banned.

Shut up you libtard. Niggers are fucking animals. I bet you're a shitskin yourself. Go back to where you came from. White Power!!!!

Muslims live in the north, protestant christians live in the south.

I would say the only non-shitholes, relatively speaking, are Ghana, Cote d'Ivore and Nigeria.

>Most relevant part of Africa
It isn't. Nigeria is ruled by a cartel lol. I remember when the African Union was discussing free movement and trade between member countries of the AU and Nigeria didn't even bother to sign any of the 3 agreements.

The most relevant part of Africa is probably Mid-South and North along with Kenya. Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa have a large influence on the AU.

Nigeria is the most Internet-enabled cunt in the region, although none of them post here (not enough English skills?)

They post in English on Nairaland forum, which has about 2 million members though.

It's kinda like Nigerian Jow Forums but a bit more normie-ish.

Jow Forumstards drive off the few Nigerians who try to post here. In general though, they're like India in that they have a very normie Internet culture where you mostly only go online to look up the weather and news reports.

primitive homo sapiens

>Most relevant part of Africa but
Kenya?

Guinea-Bissau is where we get our football superstars

It’s the most relevant part of Africa desu

yeah, cause Jow Forums is SO anti-black lol

>South Africa
>relevant
Maybe in the 1970s. They're slowly going down the drain.

Black people that post on /o/ and /fa/ get harassed quite a lot.

STOP

CALLING

THEM

THE N-WORD...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

hemorrhagic fevers

They're still influential and are a pivotal member of the AU.

Although, North African cunts are more wealthier or better, they aren't as influential because they don't share a lot with Sub-saharans. They don't even share the same TV satellites or whatever they're called.

How so?

They are niggers.

I hear Nigeria is doing well