MAGA

President Trump is the greatest president ever!

Attached: 1527386089183.png (675x603, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrZGkPPxwTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this loss?

What?

richard nixon is the greatest president ever

Amen, brother! Praise God for delivering our savior! He will create a true heaven on Earth for us, just a Jesus and Ayn Rand wanted!

Attached: JesusTrump.jpg (900x629, 210K)

There is only one person in each frame, how can it be loss?

The Nixon Presidency was the mold that all following Presidencies have been set.

Even Obama in a interview before the Superbowl with Bill O'Reilly said that he was personally studying the Nixon administration.

Loss of sanity.

MAY GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND SON JESUS CHRIST BLESS AND PROTECT FULLY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, HIS ADMINISTRATION, HIS FAMILY, HIS FRIENDS, HIS SUPPORTERS, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER ALLIES.

NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST THEM BY LUCIFER AND HIS TARES SHALL PROSPER. ALL MANNER OF EVIL WICKEDNESS CURSED AGAINST PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS REBUKED IN THE HOLY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS, THE ONLY SON OF THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE LIVING GOD THE FATHER OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB.

AMEN AND AMEN

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 9K)

This but unironically
Fuck haldeman and erlichman

Amen! God Bless America!

Great thread. God Bless America/10

youtube.com/watch?v=jrZGkPPxwTE

Attached: 632231754-president-donald-trump-salutes-during-the-presidential.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 63K)

Attached: a2dbe740e2ca6d3bff9ead9a06084b64-imagejpeg.jpg (960x723, 192K)

daily reminder that trump is a dirty atheist and that pr*testants are fake christians

Attached: f46160c40c51f30e7f2ee19baeec7c28.jpg (940x788, 157K)

Last night President Trump came to me in a dream and told me that the Lord loves me and will help me through him. What do I make of this?

Yes Trump was giving opportunities to jews and black folks before it was 'cool'.

Attached: 1523329007990.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

do am*ricans actually believe they are the good guys and that God would bless their shithole?

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (728x500, 233K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 285t.jpg (736x922, 77K)

Everybody does

>What do I make of this?
Are you Christian? Are you being forced to live a life that doesn't fulfill what your dreams (while asleep) should feel like?

God already has blessed America again and again. The US Constitution was delivered to humanity and America---from God.

Bless you and your kind hearts, unironically

I am agnostic. I am still looking for the fucker who put me in this piece of shit situation

Donald Trump is a representative of the Christian God. You should consider yourself touched by God as far as im concerned.

In August 2016 God showed me in a dream this man becoming president. In the dream i saw God walking before him as he stands upon the American presidential podium delivering a speech. I remember telling friends about the dream when I woke up. Yet i didn’t really understand the fullness of the dream until after he won the election and became president. The November morning in 2016 when I woke up and find out he had won the election. i was like OMG JESUS you are Incredible. I immediately fell to my face in worship crying giving GOD praise for his Unlimited Wisdom. Power and Glory.... knowing that God is GOD. and whatever He says and want Shall come to pass!!. I do believe in my heart that this man was chosen by God to be president for the times we are living in. He is a president that also publicly stands up for Israel/Jerusalem. God bless and keep you Mr Trump.

Attached: 85595810.png (600x307, 279K)

>I do believe in my heart that this man was chosen by God to be president for the times we are living in
No one gets to the Presidency without the grace of God.

Attached: 1200px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg (1200x900, 424K)

I think Obama was sent by God as warning to America about what would happen if we continued to abandon God.

Its true, Obama and democrats are allied with wrong people. Its a shame Obama even tried to pretend to be a Christian for the first 2 years or so. No need to pander.

Arrest the imposter Obozzo the clown he is the one who ordered the killing of justice Scalia, this POS snake is the responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of Americans Citizens, he along with killary and the rest of filthy rats in the sewer are the enemies from within.
Trump MAGA and safe again

Hillary is going to bite the bullet on this one. Obama and Hillary are notorious for not liking each other. Obama is going to snitch on her basically.

Why do people who hate having to give back to society and providing for the less fortunate worship a man who’s whole shtick was helping others?

Cause his whole shtick is actually getting and being rich.

He dies naked nailed to a 2x4, I don’t think getting made was his goal.

Being rich in the grace of God.

Attached: 238fc43a.jpg (391x500, 40K)

More like if we continue to abandon our racial heritage.

is this the thread where we all act like retarded republican boomers?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

He erased the nigger. Very cool.

Thank you, Lord for Jesus, President trump?
also holy shit her face and the baby's reaction is just priceless

Cringe

I think Lincoln, Eisenhower, Washington, and Roosevelt were better

Attached: 265357f98a20a72dce8f4748741504860613aa9604a1ef9b96460050882a001c.jpg (900x1200, 223K)