One more day of rest until the wagecucking begins again

>One more day of rest until the wagecucking begins again

I can't stand it anymore, I don't want to keep working to make my jewish boss richer.

Attached: 1527392855242.jpg (740x900, 124K)

monday is a holiday

Our holiday was last monday (victoria day)

didn't ask
don't care

I didn't ask you either

maybe your lack of WORK ETHIC is why the west is declining
back in my day we didn't complain when we worked out higher paying more in demand jobs for a cheap cost of living

Attached: TSkO7za.jpg (912x768, 180K)

Unbearable boomer. I can’t wait until they all die out.

This feels like the shit a franchise owner would put on the walls to make the subhumans work harder for him

whats the alternative? you sit on your ass all day and get free shit? nigger tier gibs me dat 2bh

he's pretty much a celebrity version of that kind of person

Slaves don't have the right to complain.

A million other more productive things. Most jobs are worthless and should be automated

What I hate most about wageslaving is CORPORATE CULTURE, like all these things are put in place and all these events and group activities are designed for you to LOVE YOUR JOB and LOVE WORKING FOR X EMPLOYER,

Like, “why do you wanna work for us?” Uhhh they expect some inspired bullshit, bitch I need to put food on my table and make rent, you stupid fucking cow.

All the paychobabble to make you work harder and “go the extra mile” for an employer who doesn’t give a shit about you.

yeah ok you say that but try actually living a NEET life for 3 years and see how fucking boring it is.

daily reminder that this is the end-result of your decisions

actually transferring accountability to jews, women, whatever race including whites, is the beginning of incel-tier shooting

Better than working for a small business. Literally trying to jew you on pay at every turn while saying some bullshit about "we're all a family"

Yeah that's because you have no money and no motivation to do shit except watch CP and post on Jow Forums. You're suppose to actually go outside and exercise and read books and pursue creative hobbies and shit.

I had money from my education fund I only spent 8-10k on school and yeah unless you have a decent amount of friends or a girlfriend to hold you up to those standards it's easier said than done even then most of those friends/girlfriend won't be NEET and you won't be seeing them everyday unless you live with them or some shit.
I'm 23 and I've been NEET since I was 20 and was done college although I'm finally getting a job in the field I went to school for.

>it's easier said than done

I don't understand this retarded expression. Every single thing is easier said than done. And no shit if you're a penniless incel with no friends you'll have a shit life the idea is to make enough and then retire early or become a criminal or start some genius business or something

>work harder be happy work harder be happy work harder be happy
f u c k o f f

>that pic
>boomer
He is gen x retard

He looks at least 55+

Who /monday off shitpost all day/?

...so he's gen x

>TFW had last Monday off and was too drained from wagecucking to do anything productive

don't be like me. Try to do something useful, user.

Attached: 1527394061859.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

>I got paid millions to do 30-minute segments of certain difficult/dirty jobs while never having my health come under threat, that means I know what it's like to be a real hard-working blue collar guy!
god I hate this cunt

Isn’t 1964 the cutoff for boomer? Like the lower end? I thought it was

Communist revolution now!

That would be 1955

>DA JOOS

Attached: tmp_15938-15273091007541614122750.png (800x820, 281K)

my boss is literally jewish you retarded tripnewfag

>Take a week long class
>Well uh, I'm going to be working... making tunnels?
>Get license to make, own and use explosives in any amount

They won't even know what hit'em.

Attached: 1500239425320.gif (325x183, 468K)