tfw no 16 year old Ukranian pussy to pump full of cum

> tfw no 16 year old Ukranian pussy to pump full of cum

Attached: file.png (1080x1049, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jolygram.com/profile/elizabethnyk/photo/1719266758155804489_1648772103
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does she look 32?

lol pic related is like 2/10 here no one cares about her and sometimes we bully her like saying you fat cow lol

t. Incel neet

rude

Attached: file.png (1080x914, 1.34M)

t. her schoolmate. Your smear campaign won't work on us

R A R E
A
R
E

I'm tired of weak-ass niggas whining over puss that don't belong to them. Fuck is wrong with them? They fuck it up for real niggas like my mans and them who get it all on the strength of they hands with them. Man...

If you ever, ever say that again I will end you, I will fucking end you. You got that chief?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

sauce it up

Attached: 4DD7BC57-E1D7-4BC5-BBEB-45708565AE8B.png (429x535, 122K)

seriously? kek
show us a 10/10

Stop being muslim

>png for photographs
legal in non shit states

>t. virgin

Sudan -> Anusd

whats with the weird american responses, first its arab-americans calling us niggers, then its people telling us to stop being muslim and return to roots, then its weirdly friendly people demanding we increase African participation

Stop being saharan

Redpill me on South Sudan, Sudabro

America -> A Crimea for Putin

Stop existing

Are you Heydon by the way, very nice guy but unfortunately my total social ineptitude and fear ruining our email exchanges

South Sudan was conceived not to end 5 decades of retarded Islamists enforcing sharia on them, but to actually allow circumvention of American embargo and battle China's northern Influence. Spearheaded by Occidental lobbyists, Susan Rice too. 70 pc of reserves lie there and suddenly the civil war has plenty of financial suitors

what's like to live in Sudan?

stop being sub-saharan please

Nah, different Kiwianon f/am

> but to actually allow circumvention of American embargo and battle China's northern Influence. Spearheaded by Occidental lobbyists, Susan Rice too. 70 pc of reserves lie there and suddenly the civil war has plenty of financial suitors

Attached: 1456261766920.png (446x456, 262K)

ur mum

Like the slow exit of life from your body, any semblance of an existence requires tons of money or criminal affiliation with the government. But I unironically and genuinely despise Sudanese people ad infinitum and can't wait for the impending exponential increase in their suffering

I unironically got called a son of a dancer (Egyptian slur) multiple times. I want to also commit mass executions of all military/police members

I just want to suck damn milkers

Attached: 32178160_2038534683055523_4702668685775470592_n.jpg (1080x787, 1.4M)

is whitu-grill's vagina hole big?

Based muslim nigger

no, incel propaganda

>16

Too old.

very nice, the only based Sudanese I've met IRL had a similar opinion

>also commit mass executions of all military/police members

better be more pragmatic mate, just launch an organ trade company, for example

>,just launch an organ trade company, for example
Sudan is a regional hub for both mass northern immigration and organ harvesting, and not just eastern Bedouin tribes

Come for the nile, leave with top-quality souvenirs like corneas and kidneys

> unironically got called a son of a dancer (Egyptian slur) multiple times

Is that like being called a homo/faggot/queer etc here?

I'm guessing it's more of a "your mom is a whore" type of thing

No, just a gateway to further animosity based on racial background

Nigga stop blowing up the spot for the rest of us black folk

Btw, almost went to Sudan in 2013 for diving, but got sick 3 days before departure

Also, out of curiousity,
What's considered to be the most dangerous place in Sudan?

son of a dancer detected

Just get a mail order bride

Darfurian city of Nyala, destroyed by Islamists and the center of lawlessness. Dump militia runts burn down villages, murder men and rape women there

And the worst part? The army was weakened with corruption and replaced with the most prominent militia, placed directly under intelligence and the president

ur mum

Are you one of the reeeeeeallly tall and dark ones?

>ur mum
well, ur mumer

No but I am very very tall, rarely if ever encounter some people taller, skin is basically the iconic shitskin colour and face doesn't long remotely sudanese. Body is an utter mess

How tall, buddy?

sometimes I wish a big German blonde women with big tits named Gertrude would find me collapsed in the street and take me in, only to become the second chapter in Kathy Bate's Misery

you'll say statpadding and internet and proofs, but unironically 2.05m, ultra lanklet with belly. I can slap other drivers from inside my car

>I can slap other drivers from inside my car
Lmao
But damn, thats tall. Stay skinny so you don’t die when you’re 50 because of your heart.

How would people to me in smaller Sudanese towns/villages?

How dangerous is to travel outside Khartoum overall?

Do you think she would let me if I told her I would give her a green card?

yes, but she will break up with you as soon as she will get citizenship

Based on who's racial background?
Egyptians or Sudanese?

Also, it feels like Sudanese people are in no mans land in between Arabs and black Africans. My dark skin ass Sudanese breh calls himself Arab although he's black af.

>Kathy Bate
holy shit, that looks like oliver kalkhofe

alright alright, you win, weird african wizard

Attached: oliver-kalkofe and it.jpg (986x500, 93K)

I am guessing 45 for the first coronary

They will stop you by roadside and demand you be subjected to their hospitality, even present you with dinner after slaughtering their last calf

This is how the American embassy staff in pic related began the tradition of just a regular ramadan breakfast exchange

Its generally safe but stay away from the West, some parts of the East and any other place famous for tribal warfare. Some idiots in Darfur kidnapped a European relief worker and got supposedly delta forced

Egyptoo, Halabis or light people with arab features are considered weak effeminate shits here because why not

What's up with all these people asking Sudanon. I thought he was already quite known

He's black af but his sister is literally a 9/10 light skin. His dad is west african looking with an arab-ish mom.
And Egyptians are effeminate af. They have those fucking bitch hip potbelly bodies like the pajeets.

? That must be it. I need to work on that potbelly and trigger streetfights to establish street cred.

they know I am people-pleasing autist who always feels compelled to respond

thanks for your answers, now it's time to sleep

good night sleep tight

I gotta go to filthy work now too

be german

Why not? It's reasonably easy to get a Russian/Ukrainian GF if you have the money to support her

yeah but i didn't buy bitcoin 7 years ago

She looks 30

curves

jolygram.com/profile/elizabethnyk/photo/1719266758155804489_1648772103

Instagram?

иcкoмплeкcиpaни гyбитник
пpoceчнa 5-10 cpпкињa би тe иcпишaлa

She's a fucking leaf

>this 3/10 on the ukraine is probably stuck up treated like 8/10 on the canada

god I wish that were me

i want to cum inside her