Okay, this is epic

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: DeOWsxNXcAA7srb.jpg (1200x848, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969
twitter.com/existentialcoms/status/995067953774120960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>w-who runs the media, elliot?
>we'll show you we don't run it by running 24/7 media smear campaigns on you
>t-take that, goyim

is this where Jow Forums starts worshipping one of the shadiest and jewest corporations in history just because the ceo said "based" things on social media?

Ha ha holy shit

Attached: jewcontrolmedia.jpg (500x481, 50K)

I think that we both know the answer to that

Oh shit. Oh shit. Is it for real?

r/pol would never do anything stupid like that!

you don't get it, do you? elon never implied what you may think he implied, and we know that. but it benefits us to let people think we believe he implied something he didn't. and they see it as beneficial to call out what they believe he implied, exposing themselves in the process.

elon is nothing but a tool.

SHUT UP MAGA

I do get that Jow Forums thinks he's based for saying it, and I also get that his corparate practices are the polar opposite of what Jow Forums claims to represent (i.e. cosmopolitan capitalism, corporate surveillance, etc).

>I do get that Jow Forums thinks he's based for saying it,
no they don't.
i just explained it to you.
pol is very well aware he didn't insinuate the jews were behind it.
the interest they have in it is that jews immediately jumped to the conclusion that elon was talking about them, and pol is trying to strengthen that conclusion by "siding" with him.

The source:
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969

Musk obviously shouldn't run a Twitter, he may have nice business sense but his ideas and tastes are quite shallow.

like half of the replies in the OP pic are shallowly (or not at all) camouflaged Jow Forumstards, though.

funny how jews always start kvetching when something like this is said

probably just a coincidence

all but one are verified, buddy.
so, no

tfw the holocaust never happened

Attached: revolution.jpg (324x1296, 216K)

why? nothing about what he said is wrong.

he didn't even say anything about the jews lmao, it's just super butthurt kids crying racism at everything

he literally says powerful people own the press

random people don't get blue check marks unless they're jewish

>but his ideas and tastes are quite shallow.

You should have figured out that the moment he stuck it in Grimes

>unironic ((()))
>not Jow Forums

I'm talking about other tweets of him. Like calling the Existential Comics account "asshat" and "chimp" for mild trolling.

twitter.com/existentialcoms/status/995067953774120960

Have you been living under a rock? Jews are doing that to themselves to show Jow Forums they're not afraid of "outing" themselves

>not having the coincidence detector on at all times
Go back to R*ddit, faggot

dude...they do that to themselves now.
are you new here?

it'd be funny if Jow Forums suddenly rode his dick on twitter and then convince him of some dumb conspiracy theories that he'll parrot around

but then again on the flip side, I want him to keep working on spacex and not get distracted by dumb shit

Jow Forums loves africans that say things they like

He's a butthurt kike defender, it's obvious he's a newfag

new where, exactly? I don't remember jews ironically using Jow Forums brackets in their names ever being a big meme on Jow Forums.

just go on twitter to be honest, you'll see them being used by normies and even jews sometimes whenever the right topics are brought up

on second thought, dont go on twitter, its a waste of time

I'll be all lolbertarian and open for free speech in real life.

Then I'll go on Twitter and pray for these annoying fucking journalists to shut the fuck up oh my god how are they making a career out of sayinf dumb shit online

Can't wait for the Tesla-Gas Chamber

No, that would be not funny.
But spacex rocket named 'red pill x' painted all red, starting to the red planet mars. Well, that would be an modern art.

Is he the most successful canadian?

>Mark Wiseman manages a portfolio worth $183 billion. That’s more than the annual GDP of the Ukraine, the largest pot of investable money in Canada.

Yeah, there had been a lot of bad press about Tesla factories so Musk is distracting from that.

That would be rather sad if his idea of journalist trust rankings site was only a joke. The idea is lovely.

weissman, huh? hm.

he's south african

He is born in Africa, only came to study in Canada for a few years.

Can I get some context here? Was he even talking about Jews or did they get triggerrd for no reason?

so they're shutting down a valid criticism that the rich literally do control the media with completely unfounded claims of anti-semitism

Attached: 1526340908278.png (214x236, 6K)