I was real good friends with a japanese user here who said that he was going to visit pakistan this year...

I was real good friends with a japanese user here who said that he was going to visit pakistan this year. I haven't heard from him in months. He was a regular poster, I knew him as apu-kun. He used to post helpers, some of you might remember him

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Bump because this is important thread

Cool story bro

I remember you and him
He may be at work now
Japan is at 9:15 in the morning
After 12 hours from now, he may come to a Japanese thread or Jow Forums

Doew he still post?

I think he posted at the /ausnz/ general so you try asking there

i'm here pashkun...

he came here()

Post boi pucci

i was away from Jow Forums for quite a while for some reason... and this encounter is a sheer coincidence because i had meetup with some foreign user(actually we drank and got wasted yesterday and are going to meet up today as well) that's why i'm here.

also i traveled to Kyoto from Tokyo by bicycle instead of flying to Pakistan lol. i'm not sure when i can visit your country. r u gonna come here btw?

>are you gonna come here
I want to come to animu land, maybe next year I'll give SAT's and apply for some uni in nippon land

Attached: images (1).jpg (390x377, 21K)

Also
>biking from kyoto to tokyo
Wow you sound like a chad

This is a nice story

Attached: p.png (700x553, 129K)

wtf r u serious? ebin :DDD
ye but do you remember i went to Morocco from Iran by way of Caucasian countries, Turkey and Europe? the biking trip was just a piece of cake really.

Fucking normie chad

Attached: images (2).jpg (326x451, 18K)

also i got to post apu once in a blue moon because there's a couple of cringelords who post apu as well, and i didn't want you to take them for me lol

still virgin tho (´・_・`)

Who is this guy?

Yes I've seen them, killing this meme. Can you post email? If you dont feel confertable enought to post it then its fine

i asked a girl to go out with me

she said ok

but now I dont know what to do next

it is a problem

Apu-kun, he is a mega chad. Has fugged grils from every country

Uh......? ( . ; ・∀・)

>Apu-kun
Really?
He is so handsome

>he is a mega chad. Has fugged grils from every country
he's wasteful himself...

>Yes I've seen them, killing this meme.
ye because of that apu has come to be accompanied with the picture of in my mind. sad
>Can you post email?
i'm afraid to say but it doesn't seem a good idea. i actually have discord(i apologize to you for telling you a lie) but i'm a TOTAL LAZYBONE and i'm not cut out for such a type of social network service. BUT we can talk on a regular basis with the help of some general like /desi/. i'm going to come find you there.
just be urself bro

I dont post on /desi/

>with the picture of in my mind.
*with the negative picture

I too cant manage more than 1 social networking site. My friends have instagram, twitter, snapchat and all that gay shit while I hardly browse f*cebook anymore

hmm how active are you here these days? i won't be active till next March for some reason. i think posters on /ausnz/ may accept the suggestion to let us use a place for the short chat at given date

if you really come to Japan(or i go to Pakistan), then let's meet up bro.

ye it wears me out

Yes, it would be nice to convert you

nice, i already know some posters there and i don't think it'll disturb them if we don't go too far. r u a night person?

Night time could be dangerous and I get sleepy and cranky

/ausnz/ is not so active when Australia and New Zealand are at night (posters are sleeping) for example when it's 8pm in Pakistan it's already 1 or 2 am there. so probably they'd allow us to talk at the time (like 8 or 9 pm in Pakistan )

Attached: utc+9_webimage_text.png (1024x525, 456K)

I have been shitposting all night. Its 7am now. Usaully I sleep at midnight though

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 23K)

great lmao so we've sniched the deal? are you ok with my suggestion?

Yeah famalam, why wont you be active till next march though

>sniched
*clinched

what is this gay thread

ok i'll ask them if we can do it
>why wont you be active till next march though
yeah that's the problem. please do not ask me lol i'll tell you if we meet up face to face. so i'll be there only at a weekends basis once in two weeks (only if they allow us to chat there )

>once in 2 weeks
So whats the date that you have set?

let's talk at 15th and 30th monthly

Pakistan is shitho.... wait

Attached: boating.jpg (1024x768, 692K)

Take care wage cuck dont over work yourself

Attached: images (1).jpg (429x343, 15K)

haha yeah pashkun, ok that's all. i'll it tell them in /ausnz/ at the most peak time (in around 6 hours i think?).

So, this is one of the channels ISIS uses to recruit foreign soldiers (samurai)...