Chinese gf's dad keeps telling me how tall I am and keeps joking about how his grandkids will be taller than him

>Chinese gf's dad keeps telling me how tall I am and keeps joking about how his grandkids will be taller than him
>I'm only 6'2
Why are Asians so short?

Attached: umm.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only

SHUT THE FUCK REEEEEE

>Mr. Wong doesn't know genes don't express always like one expects them to do.

Attached: JAJAJAJA.jpg (807x802, 74K)

I wish I was taller
I want to be an NBA champ

Attached: pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

>tfw tall asian dude
i've been hanging out with primarily other asians too lately so i stand out [but in a good way]

Attached: asdgfhj.jpg (224x224, 6K)

your kids will be short like your chink wife. I've seen too many cases where a tall chad marries a super short qt and the kids turn out to be dwarves.

And there are many cases where tall guys marry short girls and their kids are tall
Also she's 5'7 so not really short for a girl

>chinese gf

Fuck off.. I wish I had a Chinese gf. That's all I ask.

Attached: aaaa.png (808x805, 236K)

i'm honestly a little concerned about this, pic rel me and my gf

Attached: 35311.jpg (806x1106, 218K)

eat food lanklet

you'll be fine, why are you wearing a dress though

187 is tall for any non-north European retard.

You've obviously never traveled

Isn't kissing and other forms of intimacy super awkward with such height difference?

Cut your legs if that is problem for u

no i like being thin
im wearing shorts
mm its not too bad but def the shortest girl ive ever been with so there a few challenges but nothing major

>using imperial on an international discussion forum

oh im not OP. i'm 6'4" she's 5'

Problem, incel?

checked
also careful what you wish for my friend

Wish granted I guess

Attached: 1526081604973.jpg (118x125, 3K)

>his grandkids will be taller than him
probably not, the biggest factors are your fathers height and your partners height
if shes short and your dad was average then your children will be short

requesting source for your claim, as far as i know the only reliable factors are both the heights of the parents

>Chinese gf

Attached: 55755B1B-66FD-4A89-A4C9-52084CE4D5BC.jpg (125x99, 13K)

Go back to Jow Forumsand take your manlet memes with you

Mixed race person here: I'm the average of my parent's heights

>Been with multiple girls
>Has a gf right now
Wtf are you doing here

Attached: QYPlmPQ_d.jpg (638x547, 23K)

>chinese gf
Literally the lowest of the low

i like it here, people are funny sometimes and if i see questions/threads where people with less/no experience with girls need help or advice i try to help out because i was fat and unattractive for most of my life and felt like a loser for so long. i just want to try and help bros out

>chinese gf's dad

Attached: 1523047659802.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

your hapa kid will be short

>tfw fat unattractive loser
How do I escape this hole? I don't want to become a bitter NEET.

work out, eat healthy/diet. its easy as shit to say but hard to do i know from first hand experience but its much easier to do when youre younger. stop wallowing in the hole and climb out, if you really feel that shitty why would you spend another day if you can change it by just going outside and taking a job or doing some pushups at home? google some workout routines you can do at home and cut out junk food and portion your meals. itll take willpower but if you keep at it you will see progress and itll fuel you. just the fact that i kept having to buy new clothes or punch holes in my belt because my old ones were huge made me feel so excited. also work on hygiene and dress smart and you will be much happier and people will stop treating you like a second class human being. good luck to you too bro, i really mean that but you have to start now

>Why are Asians so short?
6 Millenia of eating soy.

Attached: image.gif (480x360, 787K)

it's fucking tall, Asian male average is like 5'7

I have started dieting and exercising each day recently these past months and have seen some progress. (260 lbs at beginning of April, 240 now) But how do I improve socially? I’ve been isolated for the past 3 years and I don’t know how to make friends anymore. I’m starting college soon so I’d like to use that as a sort of fresh start.

This is an anime website, not a virgin website.

good on you man, hope you keep it up! are you going to be living on campus? if so you are bound to make friends within your dorm. try to find someone to go to the gym with and go to parties with them. if you cant hold a drink yet dont over do it and just try and spend the whole night with them so that you can join the pregame or after parties if there are any, tahts when most college kids get close. again, i know all this is much harder than just talking about it but you have to remember that people arent inherently mean and are friendly for the most part. incoming freshman especially are all scrambling to make friends at the start so you'll likely be invited out or in for meals and parties and shit

iktf bro
us 6'2 manlets have it hard
we're literally 4 inches away from the manlet cutoff-6'6

Generally speaking that goes hand in hand

If we didn't import so many third world ears this wouldn't be happening.

It's above average but not "tall"

All you can do is assert your dominance.

Attached: manletslearn.jpg (770x450, 55K)

>unironically dating chinese women
Why?

i knew this half german half chinese guy in high school who was like 6'3

>dress smart
meh all I ever wore are work clothes. Jeans and plain short sleeve shirts.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

NO you do NOT, aim for gold standard and go vietnamese. they aren't culturally barren drones like the chinese who will treat you like shit, it's all the best aspects of traditional chinese culture (the south) that basically got preserved. taiwanese is ok too.

i dated a chinese girl and those insects are the most materialistic pieces of shit on earth. i have a korean gf now and she's fine, but she's also been pretty americanized. they're similar to chinese but not as bad. jap girls are just fucking annoying and always have opinions or feelings but never express them then get mad when you don't recognize them. they also don't like whites as much

tl;dr: get a vietnamese gf, easier and they're better people. just don't get a westernized one as poor immigrants get really slutty and niggery when westernized and vietnam is pretty poor

thats prob fine, its best to not focus on clothes too much until you reach a decent weight anyways or else its a waste of money

Not him, I weight 185 and work out mostly out of boredom. Just never really had a good sense of fashion since when I got out of high school I have always worked in shitty jobs, construction, warehouse, machine operator, etc.

Attached: 1513225623519.jpg (496x600, 34K)

she looks like she could take you in a fight lol

there cant be many women in those fields, are your coworkers cool and you can go out to happy hour and shit with them at least?
im stronger than i look! which is still not so strong admittedly but im back to working out again

Its weird how having awesome calves does A LOT for guys when wearing shorts but overall they seem like sort of a useless muscle

>are your coworkers cool
yea, some are lazy fucks but what can you do.
>you can go out to happy hour and shit with them at least
I never really bother. They do their thing and leave from work, i just go home. Not very social, guess that is my problem.

I honestly believe that short fat Mexicans are bringing down the average.

Holy shit bruh, hit the protein powder and then the weights

so still a manlet then

Chinese women are basically animals, violent, easily enraged, and selfish. When your Chinese girlfriend isn't yelling about some stupid shit like a butcher giving her the wrong [insert random animal organ] for her garbage cooking, she's complaining that you don't make enough money to buy her a BMW. It's a country thrown into the modern world and so while you may see Chinese girls dressing fashionably and doing modern things like going to college, culturally and mentally inside they're on the level of angry baboons.

Most women are like this
Indian girls are also like this if they’re low caste