How's feel that people in other countries speak the same language?

How's feel that people in other countries speak the same language?

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (1200x1600, 210K)

understand their talk i feel

feel good it does

feel nice ooo feel good

what's the green dot on japan?

its cool to make fun of their accents s'all

Feels fantastic

Attached: FA6373D1-BADC-4D0E-819F-9441DDB5977E.jpg (846x706, 89K)

nothing special really. May be it's different for english because so many people of many cultures speak it. But it's a different story with russian. Not so many people speak russian and because these countries are close to russia they are not so different from russians.

Nisei and Sansei Brazilians in Japan.

it's okay since most of them are discount mexicans
i don't like spanishits tho (kinda ironic, i guess, since it's their language)

oh i see

I wish I could understand what our Chilean bros are saying

I really want to experience that feelings.

Which country speaks Swedish?

多分だけど日本各所にあるブラジリアンタウンを適当に真ん中の東京に一つだけ置いただけだと思われ

come to brasil

I don't know. I don't think I would even understand Africans. I'm not even sure I would totally understand Cajuns or Québécois.

Really? I thought French people can talk with at least Quebecans...

Pretty good. I had met shitloads of Russian speakers in Latvia, Cyprus and Israel.

maybe you shoulda colonized more and you would know

We can understand Québécois, he's just never met one. French Canadians often make themselves easier to understand by toning down their accent when speaking to metropolitan French people. Plus, in spite of how they stress the traditional character of their variety of French, their joual dialect isn't the same French they spoke in the 18th century. That's fake news, they speak modern French too and are therefore easy to understand.
Cajuns are a mixed bag. I've never met one, but I've watched a few videos on YouTube and they were clearly understandable, but once a Cajun posted a Vocaroo on /fr/ and I didn't understand a word.
As for African French speakers, they're also a mixed bag. They can tone down their accent I guess, which is why Eddy Malou from Congo is so easy to understand, but they often have indigenous or Arabic words mixed in which makes it hard to understand them.
Then there's the Luxembourgeois, who speak French with a seemingly German accent. No problem understanding them.
Finally, French Belgians and Swiss are just as easy to understand as someone from France. They've been undergoing the same trend as us, where switching from their local dialects to French gave them an accent, which is rapidly disappearing over time. I've met people from Liège who sounded like Parisians.

Finns? Is it true that Finns must learn Swedish in school still?

they did but the language didn't remain

Attached: 2000px-Japanese_Empire_-_1942.svg.png (2000x1522, 272K)

The best part is hearing each others accents and learning about each others cultures

Pretty okay, not too many speak it, but those that do, I generally understand.

Too bad Afrikaans is being killed by Mbutu and crew.

Attached: 71YzMFF.jpg (1200x900, 55K)

Hello texas

I really don't care about other countries speaking Portuguese, even Portugal. I mean, Brazil is big enough, we don't need others sharing the same language as us, since we are self-sufficient as a continental country, such as China and Russia.
I just wish we get better in the future, but no, I don't want a broader Portuguese-speaking community.

"Oh, but some Africans or irrelevant countries understand you", oh, yeah, interesting! Fuck off.

Attached: 1527382890852.png (732x633, 241K)

You're not getting how much fun it can be to have a conversation with someone from across the globe.

It's like the difference between having friends and not having friends, honestly.

You're not getting how much fun it can be to have a conversation with someone from across the globe. Also your post was fine

You should die. It's easy, give it a try.

It was way better during the Soviet era when even central and eastern europeans had to learn russian. Now even in countries like Azerbaijan or Armenia (ex-Soviet republics) fewer and fewer young people learn it. Even fucking Kazakhs are ditching cyrillic script.
Soviet era was our peak in terms of political and cultural influence.

That's something, I see you guys enjoying the Portuguese general together.

I actually do. Portuguese people speak so differently from us that it's funny for us Brazilians to hear their accent. They sound very formal.
That's it. I think this is the sole bond between both countries nowadays. We understand each other but they don't give a fuck about us, and we as well.

macaco filho da puta do caralho

stop quoting before I correct the post, moron
i accidentaly clicked on 'post'

Attached: 1527454631588.jpg (827x1168, 235K)

Nej

It's up to you to get it right the first time, you're allowed to double check

I barely can understand Afrikaners if I'm not concentrated. She should learn proper Dutch again.