Migrants do rural jobs no one else will do

>migrants do rural jobs no one else will do
haha yeah dude that makes it ok to import 200,000 a year then!!

Attached: 1526939697754.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>>migrants do rural jobs no one else will do
pay ppl better and they will do rural jobs too

>pay ppl better
No.

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (610x457, 128K)

Some people doing the hiring prefer asian workers, I see it on gumtree a lot

right and everyone else is happily going to foot the bill with increased prices

this is why we need to remove agriculture

then you have to subsidize the sector or it gets killed from foreign competition
yes, taxing import is essentially subsidies before you bring it up
in the end the rest of the people pay more so farmer boys can live beyond what they're worth

No they don't they're all in cities lmao this is the dumbest thing I've read.

yeah all the people that do cheap rural work are Islanders and European back packers who aren't going to move here anyway

our rural industries would collapse without stupid euros on working holidays lmao

the fruit pickers aren't

>immigrants do jobs wh*toids won't for low wages
>what the fuck, why is income inequality increasing again, fucking white capitalist scum!

Attached: full retard.png (645x729, 56K)

>rural jobs no one else will do
here leftists say illegal immigrants will do dirty jobs in our cities, they see the third-worlders as sub-humans who will take their trash out of their home and call you a racist if you disagree

don't get your knickers in a knot

There's more rural jobs than fruit pickers.

That shit's mostly a meme, a majority of people living in rural areas except for NT are white Australians, do you think they're all NEETing or some shit? They obviously make up a huge majority of their local workforce and when companies go nearby to do roadworks or something they're legally required to have locals employed.

I love the token stories of how 1(one) immigrant/refugee family moves out to some remote town and opens a kebab store which somehow shows how positive migration is. Fucking ABC/SBS.

Fruit pickers tend to be seasonal workers from the pacific island here on a special visa or backpackers.

Who even still watches those shit cunt channels? I only used to watch SBS back in the day late at night for the chance of catching some titties sometimes.

Who ever still watches TV?

>they see the third-worlders as sub-humans who will take their trash out of their home
well i mean it's true
if they aren't on welfare they are doing some sort of slave-tier job like kebab cooker, cab driver or toilet cleaner
white people are too good for this shit, do you really want anyone to lower themselves to this ?

what we should really do is have robots do this

I put on the SBS food network to fall asleep to but they run ads for shows on the main SBS channels. They ran the ones about the show with sudanese youth being good boys and only got into crime because of white kids at school bullying them instead of following their dreams of becoming basketball players.

>I put on TV to fall asleep

Don't do that mate it's silly.