/balk/

a fucking chainsaw
old

Attached: 1528385184885.png (2045x1720, 634K)

genocide

At least I'm not balkan

Albania is the head and Greece the body and Bulgarians(slavs) are about to behead us.

Reminder that we can't live without eachother.

Greeks

Why the FUCK do the last drops of piss from my johnson only come out when I put it back in my pants and not when I'm parkinsons-tier shaking it?

Attached: 1528576346791.jpg (668x2490, 387K)

BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA BALGARYA NA TRI MORETA

Bloodbrothers with Muttirana? Watch your mouth kid!

Maкeдoнијa нeћe бити ни бyгapcкa ни ceвepнa

you have to milk your dick like a cow udder shaking is not enough lad

Geographically you aren't, historically, Wallachia is, and your culture is very Balkanian.

Especially if you consider you have Dacian heritage, which is the cousin people of Illyrians and Thracians.

western bulgaria

more than theee pulls is considered masturbation

I am Transylvanian

so what you think bratke

So basically Hungarian.

Let me just remind you that you don't speak for all Romanians, the romanian Nationality was formed on Wallachian roots, not Transylvanian.

one massage upwards is enough to get all the excess piss out

ям cпaгeти

you have to push your dicks piss tube to get it all out it likes chilling in the tube so when you point it down it comes you gotta push that nigger out

I speak for all Transylvanians when I demand independence from rromani-an imperialism

Transylvania should definitely break off from Romania, Romania is a meme country. However you should be integrated with Hungary since you are historically Hungarians since the medieval period.

Moldovans and Wallachians are very much alike tho, you are just aliens in the Romanian country.

Allah forbids this

Fuck gayreeks, turkgarians, shiptars and zaev.

Also srbe na vrbe

suxk shit kikes its are land and always will be

Stupid creature, you do know I'm from Montenigger right? Wouldn't even matter because both my parents have been here since the fucking 70s. Do you think we give a fuck about Sala or the anti-commie platform he has leeched on? Retard I just can't stand the brainletisms you get spoonfed like children, where you can't attack one side without also attacking the other or the little kindergardeners get triggered.

>n able to integrate you need to form a multi cultural platform, sweden does this well, for example, everything is politically swedish, but then you have music, food and language that is enforced by different cultures, which is interesting and exotic.

Albanians have their own state sponsored tv, radio channels, their own ethnic organizations, and Muslim and Albanian holidays are on a state level i.e. they are national holidays.

>First thing to feel integrated is to be able to be defined as a citizen in the country

They are citizens.

>and since Macedonia is a major multi cultural station in the balkans we should focus on being so

NO, its easy for Albanians who have two national states but to us its unacceptable

> Unfortenly the politicians in Macedonia don't give a shit about neither you or me

The Macedonian politicians are not at fault, well except for being spineless, because no government can be formed without an Albanian party so our parties end up allowing the Albanians everything, Albanian flags, Albanian monuments (Uck eagles inside Skopje) witch disgust us since UCK actively fought against us. Whilst Albanian politicians are daily disputing our nation, our history and are insulting us with impunity

The problem lies in the fact that Albanians (Who have great political power because of the framework agreement) block anything that even remotely makes Macedonia an identifiable country, they blocked the change of the coat of arms because it was a red lion, and had nothing to do with Albanians, despite the fact that Albanians have two countries where their national symbols are represented and honored, while Macedonia has NONE, Albanians have two countries and want us to not have our own, but share it with them, despite the fact that we are the majority and the founding nationality of this country. Albanians are also extremely violent and xenophobic and have a gang mentality and are frankly stuck in the 15th century, you know this.

Attached: albogrownup.jpg (500x281, 43K)

Revisionism is mental illness
Irredentism is mental illness
Expansionism is mental illness
Revanchism is mental illness
Imperialism is mental illness
Pan-nationalism is mental illness

You are bulgarian and you cannot do anything about it :/ :/

I believe antiquization was originally one such cultural project to unite Fyrom, but it executed poorly. Also, according to the last census, there are zero (0) Bulgarians in Fyrom. The Serb minority is well represented in media and police.

Then why didn't you let Albanians secede in the 1990s and join Albania like they wanted?

Stay mad and serV me a beer nemanja

kek stfu you booty blasted little mong

regățean

>You are bulgarian and you cannot do anything about it :/ :/

>implying thats bad
>implying Serbian history isn't a collection of Bulgarian military victories :/ :/

Attached: Част_от_11-та_пехотна_македонска_дивизия.jpg (1024x737, 225K)

why bulgaria, greece, macedonia and albania don't play at world cup

For the same reason Turkey doesn't allow Kurdistan enverbey. Or you support their secession too?

>Then why didn't you let Albanians secede in the 1990s and join Albania like they wanted?

>not letting minorities take away your land is oppression

Attached: snek.jpg (640x640, 26K)

Kurdish independence would splinter 3 nations at the same time, Albanian parts of Macedonia were relatively compact and homogeneous at the time

whatever you say goce now go play with your styrofoam shields and plastic swords.
stupid piece of shit i hope albanians fuck you spineless cowards till yall drop dead

4 nations actually

homosexual

We didn't qualify. What's the best result of Russia in a World Cup, we got fourth place on USA 1994.

>THIS IS MACEDONIA NOT ALBANIA GO HOME SHIPTARS
>N-NO ACTUALLY YOU CANT GO HOME SECESSION IS ILLEGAL
Choose one

It's not bad but you guys seem to not want to accept the fact that you are the same people speaking the same language

regățean

Vote for el Presidente тбх.

>Kurdish independence would splinter 3 nations at the same time
And Albanians dream of creating their "natural" Albania which encompasses territories from every single neighbor: Montenegro, Serbia, us and Greece.

>Albanians have their own state sponsored tv, radio channels, their own ethnic organizations, and Muslim and Albanian holidays are on a state level i.e. they are national holidays.

which is what i was talking about, dissallow it and have a unified concept, which both parts feel a part off.

>They are citizens.
they don't feel like citizens, if i moved to africa and told me to cut my sisters clitoris off would i feel like a citizen? (nothing to do with macedonia, im just signifying we have different cultures)

>NO, its easy for Albanians who have two national states but to us its unacceptable

A lot of macedonians already have Bulgarian passport...

You are licking politicans ass and thats what they want, they are literally at fault here, they are the ones actively encouraging the devide, and they are gathering the spoils, you think we albanians in skopje like our "albanian" polictians in macedonia???? we fucking hate them to the guts, corrupted fucking bastards, but instead of taking it out on them we take it out on you because they tell us "its """their"""" fault we act like this!!, albanians should stand together!!"

rethink what i said.

idk
never watched football
I only read results on Jow Forums and then pretend that I'm happy that we scored goal

im from banat tho

>Albanian parts of Macedonia were relatively compact and homogeneous at the time

>albanian parts
>in Macedonia

Lmao dream on, explain to me why most Albanian dominated cities and vilalges in Macedonia have slavic names in both Albanian and Turkish?

>Zelenikovo
>Shipkovica
>Tetovo
>Debar
>Gostivar
>Struga
>Bogovinje
>Studenicani

Those that aren't Slavic are Turkish

which is pretty fucked up considering many macedonians have bulgarian passport

i know atleast 12-18 people locally

they see themselfs as bulgarians citizens, but not ethnicically.

So nice living in your head rent free lmao

oltean

Modern Russia - nothing.
But in times of USSR they got 3rd place, as i remember.

idk what is going on with Bulgaria team no but when I was into football back around '98 they were pretty based
Stoichkov was one of my favourite players

ewww basically slav

There is no such thing as Macedonian ethnicity.

im from timis and why dont you just move to fagary nigger you will never get the land back it will always be part of romania

hey bro we albanians use "more" it means "my".

like saying, "more vella" means "my brother"

Good luck on the next insurgency.

no shit Sherlock

Nice fantasy

>>THIS IS MACEDONIA NOT ALBANIA GO HOME SHIPTARS
>>N-NO ACTUALLY YOU CANT GO HOME SECESSION IS ILLEGAL

The problem you have here is that Kosovo and Albania are the homes of the Albanians from Macedonia, not Macedonia itself. Furthermore we don't even want them to "Go home" just stop being 5th column savages and criminals

See >It's not bad but you guys seem to not want to accept the fact that you are the same people speaking the same language

Lmao its funny seeing Serbians complaining about this considering your "efforts" to "de-bulgarianize" Macedonia

>which is what i was talking about, dissallow it and have a unified concept, which both parts feel a part off.

Do this and the Albanians instantly protest and cry oppression

>they don't feel like citizens,

Because they don't want to be in Macedonia they want to secede, they are not loyal despite having every right imaginable

>if i moved to africa and told me to cut my sisters clitoris off would i feel like a citizen?

So you agree that most Albanians here aren't natives? Jokes aside its not culture that separates us, we all lived here together for at least 500 years, its Albanian irredentism thats the problem.

>A lot of macedonians already have Bulgarian passport...

Absolutely irrelevant and overstated

>You are licking politicans ass and thats what they want, they are literally at fault here, they are the ones actively encouraging the devide, and they are gathering the spoils, you think we albanians in skopje like our "albanian" polictians in macedonia???? we fucking hate them to the guts, corrupted fucking bastards, but instead of taking it out on them we take it out on you because they tell us "its """their"""" fault we act like this!!, albanians should stand together!!"

We hate our politicians more than you, i was just saying that your politicians are actively insulting the foundation of our nationhood and are expecting no backlash.

Because I am Transylvanian
My country (Transylvania) is under foreign occupation

you don't have to tell me.

anyways i don't agree with the Bulgarian ethinicity either, Bulgarians are a turkic people historically and ethnically, but you modern Bulgarians are slavic speakers with a native balkan geneology.

I choose what the Croats did with the Serbs in Croatia. Problem solved.

>regionalism
Lolwtf?

What happens to regionalists in Russia?

The ethnic and cultural details of proto-Bulgars are lost to time. Since the 9th century, we are a Slavic speaking orthodox nation. It is difficult to mistake a Bulgarian for an albo.

You should hope that Albanians outnumbering you 5:1 and having far more resources don't elect to take that route instead, as they actually have experience in doing so

There is also a distinct chance all of you rats will drown in the Adriatic if you get too uppity.

I'm not serbian and i am not complaining you guys are just so out of reality.. borderline retarded as a nation. I actually feel bad for the few sane people that are stuck there

>You should hope that Albanians outnumbering you 5:1 and having far more resources don't elect to take that route instead, as they actually have experience in doing so

>Albanians outnumbering us

Is that why Albanian political parties are blocking any attempt for a census?

>resources

Most Albanians from Macedonia live abroad

>as they actually have experience in doing so

You have experience in crying to NATO for help thats pretty much it

Tbh id rather you just called yourself Thracians.

Romanians don't call themselfs Pechenegs for example. (A turkic cousin tribe to the Bulgars that settled in todays Romania)

There's more of a distinct chance that your eggheaded Tataric nation dies out by 2050

But I thought you praised their action? What gives now?

>My """"""""""country"""""""""" is under foreign occupation
KEK bro its over the war ended long ago you lost your "country" is not a thing anymore and lets be real here it never will be and you will never do shit about it

>Albanians unable to comprehend slightly complicated historical events and insist on viewing history through their simplified and false view that they squat longer than all else and all others have to have that claim or none other

The Bulgarian military elite must have made a good impression, for everyone to adopt their name. I like to think we got a sense of individuality and adaptability from them.

I will bitch about it here

I praise pest-control actions when the times are drastic yes, I would prefer Macedonians don't get pest-controlled but you never really know with your diplomatic stance at the moment

This is what i believe.

Every single major populus of every country in the Balkans is native to their region.

When slavs came they basically gave them a new language, but the people there are the same as they been for 2000 years. We just change languages and cultures to what benefits us, in the end geneologically and historically we are all brothers, but we kill eachother over feuds outsiders(turks,germanics,russians,americans) create and manipulate us.

if we unified as a whole as yugoslavia did and made our lingua franca Greek(doesn't mean we have our local languages like Bulgarian,Albanian,Serbian etc)we would fuck shit up.

>The Bulgarian military elite must have made a good impression, for everyone to adopt their name.

The Bulgars created one of the most powerful states (Bulgaira) in Europe at the time and through conquest and diplomacy gained legitimacy, especially after Tervel received the official title of Caesar from the Romans.
The slavic population of Bulgaria got their name from the state, which got it from the tribe. Nobody concisely adopted anything tb h

Attached: 7f9c3e1c86b230c0e38729b28b04976c.jpg (383x650, 32K)

But you are the pests, rats, cancer whatever. Not to mention you already kicked out our population from areas affected by the conflict.
Reap what you sow.

Attached: 2001_Macedonia_insurgency.svg.png (1400x1130, 261K)

Nice кoлчaн and кaфтaн.
Bulgarians of old had straight swords, sabres were used in the East and centuries later by light cav.

At least we have real ethicities such as slavic, fingolic and turkic. But not subethics like "i'm not german! I am bavarian!". That's weird.

History says otherwise

Attached: Pest_control.jpg (2488x3240, 1.88M)

why is it so hard for balkantards to agree both sides are at fault.

literally no one is blameless stop "wedindunuffin". I

>world cum 2018
>only two balkan nations qualified

why do we even care about this gay ass competition of bribery then, fuck normieball

Attached: 800px-2018_world_cup_qualification.png (800x358, 87K)

>in the end serbs and croats fight eachother instead of fighting together to give the balkans a world cup for the first time

balkans are brainlets

Green = islamic cancer.
Glad we agree on that one.

We are all satellites for the big players my guy, there is no hope for the part of the world anymore

can you imagine the final being Serbia vs Croatia?

you can always shill for whatever country you like

>Bulgarians of old had straight swords, sabres were used in the East and centuries later by light cav.

Really, what about pic related?

Attached: 1490097928645.jpg (1024x590, 63K)

yeah, i can imagine they both getting disqualified, because probably one of them spits at another shouting some "racist" shit.

such is balkan life

similar happened to Albania-Serbia

Hey, I kinda like it that way. If you want the hustle and bustle of the global centers, Frankfurt and Milano and Amsterdam are three hours distant, including the wait time at airport.

Hm, those examples are midway between saber and sword.

>similar happened to Albania-Serbia

kek lets not go there please

checked

Well to be honest the word sabre can mean anything from any curved sword to specifically Napoleonic era cavalry swords.

nope
we are the same

Attached: 1528823026081.png (800x581, 60K)