94% of Dutch people speak English

>94% of Dutch people speak English
Is Dutch the most pointless language in the world?

Attached: World-Cup-Hot-Dutch-Girl-2.jpg (1600x1066, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7baljNqX4NQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0fveIW3vXKi
vocaroo.com/i/s1RXqVqxjxIx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should have never put the boers into concentration cmaps

It is very useful to speak Dutch with your friends or family when you travel abroad, so you can discuss all the disgusting foreigners and especially Angl*s in private

Speaking of Dutch I always thought that it was super close to English and that the written language looked nice. Then I heard a Dutchman speak and seriously wanted to strangle him.

Still more useful than Swedish

Finnish is the least useful language.

Italian is pointless too.

This. Remember that when you hear dutch it's about (you)

Except no one speaks proper English in Italy and it is a very popular tourist destination

>implying you have the BALLS to do that
Bet you whisper in hushed voices you absolute virgins
Anglo waiter brings you cold food?
Doesn't matter. I'll still thank him because I'm a Dutch little gayboy LMFAO

Actually people believe this meme, move here and then complain they can't find any friends nor communicate with coworkers. You can get by with English but in the end it's not enough to live here.
it's much closer to German.

But you suck at English

any language with under 100 million speakers is an absolute meme and should be erased from history

that's good news

Dutch is among the worst spoken languages on the planet. I don't write that with malice towards the people of the Netherlands, it's only that your language moves me to illness when I hear it.

> it's much closer to German.
Explains our reknowned faggy accent (which 99,9% of us seem to have). Germans can't shake it too.

How often do you people even hear Dutch?

Yeah most Italians just inject umm inbetween every word and then barely get the sentence out.

YEAH KILLEM

Attached: amerinazis.png (1246x715, 345K)

When i read dutch it looks like English but someone very drunk is typing

Did you pull these statistics out your ass?
I can tell you that in 96% is way too high of a number for English speakers

reddit post

Yeah it's absolutely based on nothing. I mean it's probably the highest in the world but maybe half the people really can help you out in English.

Slik mijn pik

Attached: 1473883176004.png (785x757, 452K)

Oke beste Canadees
Ik wil dat je dit probeert te lezen op vocaroo
Kom aan, laat me gewoon even lachen, het word leuk voor ons allebij

youtube.com/watch?v=7baljNqX4NQ
Have at this anglo scum. Tell me what's wrong with this A L P H A language.

amai

gebaseerd

please stop drinking

I wonder if foreigners could even pronounce my first name. It's Thijs

Will this repulsive swamp brogue go the way of the dodo soon? One can only hope.

Did you have a stroke?

Th-eye~ice but fast?

Tays?

t. äääpäää möööönkinen ääätääääää suomi

closest I guess. I often tell people it's T-ice

>Speaking of Dutch I always thought that it was super close to English and that the written language looked nice. Then I heard a Dutchman speak and seriously wanted to strangle him.
It's close to German but closer to English than German is and Frisian (spoken in Friesland) is basically the sibling language of English.

Congratulations on the quick recovery

Willem van oranje was bi

vocaroo.com/i/s0fveIW3vXKi

Friesch is really just a dialect of Dutch. I mean it's even closer to Englisht an Dutch is, but it's not that special

Finland shouldn't have Swedish schools. Finland also shouldn't have Finnish school. All education should be in English. National languages are obsolete.

We fucked the verb order so you niggas do not uncover our darkest fears.

About 80-90 million people live where mine used to be the majority language centuries ago, does that count?

your language is German?

Oh I got this one
vocaroo.com/i/s1RXqVqxjxIx

Excelent

Attached: 1527322181638.jpg (248x187, 11K)

No. Was German the language of NLD/BLG/LUX at one point? Or something like that?

Yes sort of. Long time ago we spoke more or less the same language.
It was also actually the Germans that moved away from Dutch.

But if you understand german and english you will probably still understand 70% of what you say.

based

I see. It's interesting that German 'moved away' more. In case you were wondering, it is Aramaic/Syriac. Besides English, which if OP wasn't true I'd probably talk about instead.

I guarantee that you will not.
Germans can only read written Dutch for a large part, they generally have a really hard time understanding the spoken language.

And if any kind of dialect comes to play they will not understand one word

Don't forget they hardly have any exposure to Dutch while we know a lot of German.

actually some dialects transcend borders. People from Ost-Friesland and Groningen are better off speaking their dialects than Dutch and German.

doxxed

fug

Attached: no.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

The Dutch language is beautiful and very rich culturally. From a Frankish court language to a global community. Also, Flanders is home to the finest culture of the European continent

Attached: Utrecht.jpg (900x600, 361K)

Dutch are the biggest Ameriac culture cucksuckers in continental europe

literal swampniggers

We sort of invented the idea of the USA
>New Amsterdam
>capitalism
>stock exchange
>federal republic
We even were one of the first countries to recognize the USA. Why wouldn't we like a country that shares our mindset so much?

fuck off snownigger

At least Gouda is pretty tasty

Attached: 1420104901812.png (473x500, 8K)

They just really hate the Boers.

Kek, it's the case with all little languages. We use our regional languages in Russia in the same way.

Congratulations, Netherlands! Your languages is now just as useful as some filthy Ossetian.

Says the monarchy

I wish they'd switch to proper Dutch, so we could actually understand them. That'd improve our relationships a lot.

I'm not him, but Napoleon turned our republic into a monarchy.

Basically, it's easier for them to learn English than for us to learn Dutch and English is way more useful. The only advantage is that they can understand some Afrikaans , but that's pretty useless too since the only places where it's spoken use English as the lingua franca

The French revolution literally had the opposite effect on us. While others turned into republics, inspired by our republic, our republic ended.

Actually is the order verb in English influenced by French or something? If I recall it right, the biblical English uses SvOV too just like other germanic languages.

Dutch is spoken in one of the most important regions in Europe (together with London, Paris, Milan and the Ruhr/Frankfurt area in Germany)..
It has 23 million native speakers in Europe. Compared to 5 million Danes, 5 million Fins, 5 million Norwegians or 10 million Swedes.
So it's hardly useless.

And it does give you bonus points in learning English and German.

dutch is close enough to english and german that if u speak a bit of both u can piece it together, it sounds like a spastic german

Bump

Its useful for making migrants fail their citizen tests

>dvw only based people can watch my streams because they know Dutch

Attached: coffeesmile.gif (245x180, 1.4M)

Friesch is not a dialect. Also the Dutch language is a mix of german, english, (if you want to LARP frankish) and a little bit of french

Touché, the best part is that the guy they made king was switching sides all the time during the napoleonistic wars. I disagree with the statement that we imvented USA.. thats bullshit. We were historic supporters though.

Dutch sounds like they trying to speak German while chewing on a dick.

Can't take these faggots seriously.

The English are some fucking fagot

>German sounds like they trying to suck a dick.
Fixed.

Attached: 1528777224210.png (625x626, 24K)

It's okay being homo. You just made it part of your vocabulary.

Attached: koffievisje.jpg (652x640, 172K)

>says the Dutchie while practising fellatio with a Frikandel

Attached: 1528820277842.png (986x860, 47K)

>says the German while practising fellatio with a Currywurst from the Turk

Attached: aap.jpg (567x553, 70K)

Wtf and I thought that natives here were a bunch of cucks for having to learn spanish despite speaking their language normaly in their villages.

piddino globalista

>94% of Dutch people speak English
dutch is a mid language between german and english

Big if true

>tfw speak greek
>two old greek ladies talking about how handsome i am on the bus
>listen silently for about 3 minutes before I get off. they talk about other things too.
>say" have a nice day" in greek as i step off the bus.
>shockedface.jpg

kek

literally only happened once in my life though. i wish i could listen in on all the chinks talking shit

I will say this about the Dutch. They are the only people in Europe I can relax when speaking English and use colloquial terms with. I've met some that speak English at a native level. Truly impressive. Scandinavians and the Finnish are in the same league also.

That's how I am with Spanish and Chinese. I've spent years studying both. I love to see the shocked faces when they see a ordinary White guy bust out with near perfect speech.