Wow

Wow...

Attached: americans are evil.jpg (643x892, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/911-saudi-government-embassy-dry-run-hijacks-lawsuit-cockpit-security-a7938791.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

two less shitskins is cause to celebrate

What's the problem?

Whats wrong with killing terrorists?

Attached: shousosousouso.png (641x662, 568K)

based

is that a child driving the car?
fake image probably anyway

based

based

High-tier cringe.

Can't tell the one with the faces age but the "child" driving is as much of a child as a 28 year old unaccompanied minor rapefugee in Europe.

t. Muhamed.

Not based, bad redditor bad bad

Attached: image.jpg (1544x1252, 296K)

Dead terrorists always makes me smile

Attached: 9F17DA72-2BC6-48F0-BB06-9C92C634BFB4.jpg (630x776, 140K)

let me guess, a woman make that tweet

>is that a child driving the car?
Yes shit lord, in his culture you're not a man until your 40.

Why to SE Asians ever try to grow facial hair? The most you guys can get is maybe a thin mustache.

>YEAH KILL 'EM

Attached: YEAAH.png (326x326, 44K)

Redpilled af

Dont know. Im not a raghead.

cool guy

>innocent brown children
YEAH! YEAH KILL 'EM TERRORIST CHILLUNS YEAH!

Attached: 1526872947399.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

THIS

>innocent
>brown
>children

If the guy on the right is a child then I'm 87 years old

don't like brown people. simple as

>Asians
>grow facial hair

Attached: IMG_4682.png (373x309, 204K)

>innocent natives
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent british
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent blacks
YEAH ENSLAVE EM
>innocent mexicans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent chinese
YEAH KILL EM
>other americans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent spanish
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent filipinos
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent germans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent japanese
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent koreans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent vietnamese
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent iraqis
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent afghans
YEAH KILL EM
>innocent palestinians
OY VEY KILL EM

Attached: 1528180173201.jpg (794x702, 112K)

What makes you assume the occupants of that car are innocent children? They could be I suppose, but denuded of all context it's impossible to know whether you are actually correct or just spreading ideology.

How do you terrorize corpses?

>anno domini 2018
>desecrating corpses
>acting like uncivilized sandniggers is "based"
sure is cringe in here

Attached: 1525393866417.gif (331x1003, 1.11M)

>take picture next to dead checkpoint attackers
>desecration

get out

>taking a picture is desecration
Top s.o.y

>violating the decency of the dead with a cringy selfie
>not desecrating
spotted the 2nd gen Mexiturds

you're an idiot, and I'm probably more american than your irish butt

FIFTY
SIX

I'm white. It's not that big of a deal, they're already dead. It's not like he is pissing on them or something, it's just a picture, no gestures or anything either. Grow up.

>2 Childrens ;_;
The conductor look in his mid 20 or early 30, I would have selfied the shit out this and sent it to Trudeau

that's how many iq points you possess? wouldn't surprise me

you have to go back, mexic, ireland, italy, all the same to me

you think those dipshits would still have flown those planes into the towers if they knew the millions of sandniggers we'd end up killing and maiming in retaliation? we've been at this for almost twenty years, i think the terrorists have gotten the message

Sikwlekejsjsiskkdisjsjjsjz skaglu slagly clapxlipxlipxlop lop lipxloopxcxlopxccclopxcclopclipclop Ajahsshdhfhahajjskaknabxi k snndbsb vypionnsjm

and yet they keep trying to kill people in the west, to be honest, their extermination wouldn't exactly be a terrible shame

>millions
Hasn't it only been a few hundred thousand?

JAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnsk

>why u mad at me flipping the bird at the flag, bro
>it's just a gesture, bro

SEETHING
what's it like to attend ESL classes despite being born in the states?
no, YOU have to go back

He didn't make any gestures though. Also I don't care if people flip off the flag because they are either stupid shitskins or dumb liberals, both of which are worthless.

including injured and displaced. maybe less than a million, i dunno.

what the hell is an ESL class?

USA killed the saudi terrorists that did 9/11?

I don't see how Saddam and Irak or Afghanistan are related in any way to 9/11

Ah yes. Because I'd love for my country to be more like China.
It's innocent until proven guilty you sperg

Lol US did less than 15k deaths in Irak, 95% of the casualities are from the shia - sunni conflict.

Attached: main-qimg-1111dcca87a8586cae3dc2b6aaca330b.png (602x375, 97K)

not much good "proof of guilt" does when the vehicle streaming at your security checkpoint at full speed has already exploded next to you

oh, that's good to know

>I don't see how Saddam and Irak or Afghanistan are related in any way to 9/11
They aren't. Americans then waged two wars costing thousands of their own to die for their corporate masters while the real preparators not only got away with it but came out richer and stronger than they did before.

Americans are the biggest cuckolds in the world.

based
not based

This is your brain on Jow Forums.

The saudi state literally founded and trained 9/11, every one knows that at this point and the proofs are overwhelming.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/911-saudi-government-embassy-dry-run-hijacks-lawsuit-cockpit-security-a7938791.html

>FBI documents, submitted as evidence, claimed that the two Saudi nationals who came to the US, Mohammed al-Qudhaeein and Hamdan al-Shalawi, were in fact members of “the Kingdom's network of agents” in the country. The documents claimed the men trained in Afghanistan with a number of other al-Qaeda operatives that participated in the attacks.
>Qudhaeein was allegedly employed at the Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Islamic Affairs, and Shalawi was a “longtime employee of the Saudi government” in Washington DC.
>In November 1999 they boarded an America West flight to Washington, and tried to access the cockpit several times, asking the flight attendants “technical questions” and making the staff “suspicious”.
>The two men also reportedly attended a symposium in Washington, organised by the Saudi embassy in association with the Institute for Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America, which employed late al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki as a lecturer. He later helped the hijackers to get housing and ID when they arrived in early 2000.
>The Post reported that the Saudi nationals lived in Arizona and had frequent communication with Saudi officials.
>Mr Carter said the allegations in the class action lawsuit were based on almost 5,000 pages of evidence.
But Americucks love saudi cock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks
>In March 2016, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir threatened to sell USD $750 billion worth of American assets owned by Saudi Arabia if the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) designed to create an exception to the 1976 Foreign Sovereign Immunity Act was enacted, which caused fears of destabilizing the US dollar

aren't you from Jow Forums? you need to stick to your story

they are old enough to shoot at us so i don't see a problem.

>muh Jow Forums

Attached: 1528759933254.jpg (268x284, 17K)

more like a girl probably

Why centracas always make the shittiest threads?

Attached: 874693.png (403x419, 219K)

JAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnskJAwundnsjakañaasdfghjklñqsdfghjklñzxcvnbnmqwertyuiopzxcvbmmqdfhghkku. VyakqjsjqjqjqksofkdkfjdksksppqpqjspgññvlvñclcldbdndbzjsbsnabJjsnsk

Porque ellos siempre centracan centracar aka comportarse como centracaindio borracho

I mean, you could do better than that. There are plenty of more convincing images condemning the American military's wrong doing. But this is just a shitty bait.

And this is autism

the wahabbi arm is getting kicked out of power. saudis are slowly liberalizing. saudis are slowly becoming allies with israel. saudi's have bought billions of american equipment. our military still uses mecca as a launching pad for our jets. our alliance is even stronger. i'd say we're getting the last laugh @ osama

you are a centraca as well

Saudis lost 0-5 to Russia. Yeah not suspicious at all. I thought they would beat Russia.

Lol you're kissing their ass and giving them billions worth of weapons, cuck, even Germany is boycotting them because they have some dignity.

You're supporting them in Yemen.

All american politicians should be executed for complicity with this terrorist state.

And they always were on israel against Iran, nothing new.

They have you by the balls, especially under Trump. At least Obama had bad relations with them.
Osama the saudi won big time.

well go do your duty and blow yourself up mudshit, it's all you can do about it

Ngmi shlog ggdsvjlñebsm nec muntf jap bleep jlap jleep jlop jlup jlap

I get the point of humouring Saudi's to an extent, seeing as they're extremely significant to the region so any action against them would be deemed as action against Islam and would destroy several already fragile relations (perhaps even causing those countries to fall under Iranian and indirectly Russian influence) but there's no reason to keep letting their bullshit slide.

>me, anti sandnigger anti saudi and the one against giving weapons to them and kissing their ass, is the mudslim

If you love saudi so much, sandnigger mudshit, why don't you go lick some saudi muslim ass in Mecca, Ahmed?

if you're anti sandnigger then why the fuck do you care what's going on in yemen?

I don't like the saudi anus-lickers aka USA giving 100 billions dollars worth of weapons to the Saudis camel fuckers.
Those weapons and money will fall in bad hands and it will have consequences on Europe, terrorists are saudi founded most of the time.

Your president is a pathetic dog of this fillthy sandnigger family that indirectly found terrorism in France.

Attached: 693cacac6e3bfdf486cae69dc1cad4f8.jpg (785x479, 89K)

Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp

>europe
not our problem lel, have fun with the next truck of peace in paris cucks.

Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyypBleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp Bleep bloop blaap bluup bliip blyyp

*dance with his gulfi master*

"good boy, good boy! Who care about white european people, fuck them! Gib me money saudi arabia"

Attached: trump_saudiceremonydance_getty.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Oh look who's talking. Every fucking arab terrorist leader was a big friend of France. Gaddafi, Arafat, also Hamas shits have assets in France and buy apartments there and you've always been doing business with that filth. Arabs love you so much they move to France in droves.

Glop glap glep glip glup glyp

sarkozy even got at gaddafi for some personal campaign finance bullshit. the hypocrisy coming from euroturds cracks me up every time

>yeah funding terrorists groups since the 80s like USA did (Al Qaeda, Talibans) etc. is the same as having relations ship with secular leaders like Gaddafi

Only a sandnigger terrorist mudshit would call Gaddafi a terrorist.
You probably loved killing him and have millions of niggers from Africa invading Europe, didn't you mutt?

You're the ennemy of white race, dirty mutt.

>You probably loved killing him
libya was LITERALLY a french operation. holy shit. all those niggers flooding in as a result is a direct result of FRENCH foreign policy. stop larping as a european, you're clearly some north african migrant

that's right, i am a terrorist lmao.
sorry i triggered you ahmed. but you have to go back to algeria.

Attached: 18564[1].jpg (500x369, 37K)

t. ISIS-lover sandniggers arabs shilling for their mudshits islamists groups

You have to go back

>arabs
>USA
are you high

ok saudi ibn camel ben sandnigger, go back to arabia

i'm not fucking arab you fucking mudshit

Binder hubris tip krdSehj fazbmggtuukzskHjahsbanabajababsvsb new h

Sneeglemm

just leave him alone, dude, he is insane

If you say so, abdullah

Nice samefag, but try at least to not write in the same style (no point in the end of the sentance, no MAJ for the first letter)

lol

lmao retard

Attached: 1510322013867.jpg (426x382, 68K)

smelly sandnigger

no u

Snooze mount Barton is I suffer so much why is this such a release for me

Kaleidoskop just sun scintilla of scented sandpaper soothes sorry sojourners

Nobody to live me zapatees shoot twelve hurt lo lees joAya la joya beach is a luxury condo suite for tired tots tossing too tinted tin toothbrushes norepinephrine disfunción norepinephrine disfunción is why this happens noradrenwrgic