/balk/

albanian art edition

old

Attached: 1504936584182.jpg (1104x585, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0zeBIxI7n1I
youtube.com/watch?v=nlTR052uku0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdT8ixdxPX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmp0_AzD0Nc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitaph_of_Gllavenica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good morning. how do you do fellow balkanites

Attached: nutotimusulmanii.png (610x438, 347K)

I feel jealousy for your country has this and ours doesn't

youtu.be/0zeBIxI7n1I

Attached: 45ce87dba094076e4eb60d067da9f20c--rail-car-ford-transit.jpg (564x414, 95K)

i wonder how gypsies would run a country if they had one

bruh, what the fuck? def not something you see everyday

>jelly of Cousinfuckistan

Attached: rumunia.png (2291x1713, 862K)

>your Romanian female cousin sends you pic related
>you proceed to the ignore her cause the law is above all

Attached: ClZ1GdnXEAAEt2v.jpg (600x600, 75K)

stay mad and virgin
lmaoooo kid

fuck, that looks super comfy
i wish i had access to decommissioned mine railroad like this guy

Attached: 1531000080418.jpg (1000x425, 70K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

/comfy/
>gypsies managing to run a country
kek

They have one it's called a garbage dump

damn

Attached: Capture.png (1040x195, 14K)

Thanos saved the universe from cringy heroes like spiderman and the niggers of wakanda

Based titan

Romania is doing pretty well lately

better than Turkey, for sure.

Turkey became Greek and have debts now

B-but muh mega projects

We used to have mega projects before like the rio-antirio bridge. We also used to have sports team that spent tens of millions of dollars as well, like Turkish teams do right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlTR052uku0

Bulgars I need your help

I just want better roads

Attached: 20180710_111558.jpg (1080x1809, 923K)

fight the arabs by yourself

how do I study in Bulgaria? Do I need just to send an application to a Bulgarian university and then give some entrance exam?

Let me teach you a trick
You join the EU and you make them built your roads for you
Then become debts

Not sure actually, since we have national exams, and their score is considered in your application. Call some university and ask.

We have national exams too but I know some people who went to Bulgaria or Romania to study medicine and I don't think they had to take exams of this calibre.

The people you know probably went to private schools.

Seriously, just call and ask. Bulgarians wouldn't know, we have no reason to know, none of us are a foreigner. I am sure every university has a website and either email or phone.

>none of us are a foreigner
none of us goes to university*

ftfy

Universities are set up by Soros and other illuminati to brainwash bulgarians not to breed, so they can empty our land and replace us with black arabs.

word

Attached: sheeeit.png (1024x1024, 35K)

(_)(_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

WHERE ARE YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS TO GIVE THEM A TASTE OF MY DICK

HAHAHHAHH 420

CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME, LOUDLY BANGING YOUR MOTHER
LMAOOO KID

Attached: lmaooo_kit.jpg (504x300, 69K)

Did you pay your haraç today /balk/bros?

had a dream about doing naswar and for whatever reason when I woke up I still had a taste of it in my mouth so I searched for anything to spit in it and the only thing I found was ashtray filled with ash and cig butts
I spitted in it and all ash flied into my face

Its what you deserve for smoking ciggies really

>business lunch just now
>other team are a couple of cuties
>flirting like a boss
>everything is going perfect
>setting up the groundwork for getting rich and getting laid
>this is the best day of my life
>the waiter is taking dishes away
>a fork falls from one
>on its way out of the plate it catapults a potato on my shirt
>it gets grease on my pants
>i get mad and curse
>waiter apologizes, i get mean
>everyone is giving me confused looks
>they sympathize with the waiter
>whole thing ends in awkwardness
>on the way home my senior is blasting me for ruining the meeting and maybe the deal
>ruined my good pants and shirt

At least the food was good, ha ha.

Hi guys
Waddup

Eufag?

Another faggot who blames you for smoking, like we already don’t know it’s shit for you
Good morning arkdash

t. naswar addict

How are you Alban?
How is Sqhripia(i hope i wrote it right)

Can you guys take a look at Azerichan? Its our imageboard

No

no culture

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Albania.svg(2).png (2000x1429, 38K)

Im fine thank you, it’s Shqiperia

Lads, my work is unfulfilling as fuck but I don't want to starve, what do ?

Deal drugs

goldenkek.tiff

Volunteer as long ship crew for a year, meet the grand daughter of a gambling magnate in Macau and get married

Attached: quote-if-investing-is-entertaining-if-you-re-having-fun-you-re-probably-not-making-any-money-good-ge (850x400, 58K)

>chatting a bit with gf
>she casually says ''I hate how racist the balkans are, whats wrong about if our children fall in love with someone who is black''

and just like that I'm thinking of ending my year long relationship
is this thinking a woman thing, I'm genuinely confused, even the most conservative fall so easy to propaganda I am now fully convinced they have no sense of honor

Attached: 1530707046463.jpg (480x480, 56K)

russian gf or swiss?

gjilanit

Show her this

Attached: magda.png (710x801, 431K)

Shiptar like him

>not regularly beating your gf

Attached: 1509921287176.jpg (250x243, 10K)

women are not as racist as men

>i wonder how gypsies would run a country if they had one
Easy - Bangladesh.
They are racially the same as gypsies and have a whole country to themselves.

>Bangladesh
>Area: 147,570 km2 (slightly bigger than BG)
>Population: 170M
Goddamn.

That;s what you get for being an asshole.
I'm genuinely happy that this happened to you.
A normal, non-psychotic individual would say "shit" or something and then laugh it off, certainly would not get mean with the waiter.

that's what i was thinking. No place to stretch your fucking legs. Imagine how bad it must smell in the cities

The waiter's incompetence ruined my life. I wish they rot alive from their toes to their neck.

I actually did in a way, I thought I made myself clear
I am so utterly disappointed, what does this idiot think, that I enjoy working my ass off, sacrifice every penny I make just to fall to the international jew, later and have mudshits in my house?

yeah ''woman are not as'' anything then men, inferior pieces of shits, high demand no greater value whatsoever

I most possibly, will tell her parents on monday that our relationship is officially over and she can fuck off too

based and redpilled albanian

Check Gaza Strip.

>Bulgarian Psycho

normies deserve death

I unironically want for to cut off his legs at the knees, his arms at the elbows, poke out his eyes, destroy his ears, cut off his tongue, cut off his nose, make him completely independent from the outside world, and then feed him honey and milk so that he is alive and mentally sane in his fleshy prison for 50 more years. Fuck that guy.

>The waiter's incompetence ruined my life.
Nah. Shit happens, it's how you react to it that matters

I'm just so confused now, is there any woman left worth having kids with ? I try to be as careful as possible in picking someone who seems like a worthwhile companion, but still disappointment in the end

this is the fifth relationship that lasted longer then 3 months just to go to the shitter again

I wish I was hungarian at least they know what it means to preserve ethnic europeans

>I wish I was hungarian

Attached: DIVORCE (1).png (834x642, 209K)

what the fuck

there is just no winning isn't it

Wow I may migrate to Macedonia and find me a qt there

i though kosovar girls would be more conservative 2bh. Just have a talk with your gf explaining the situation. if she doesn't agree break up with her

I thought about getting some ugly dumb girl from my "home" place and fuck a prostitute somewhere else until I die. The fat pig can clean up my home while I fuck some nice young whore.

>marriages that ends in divorce

I thought so too, but apparently no
I fear that she agrees with me, just to please me now, but will possibly defend her degenerate child later on in favor of me

women like to do shit like this all the time

Three months is way too little to affect any real change of mind in her. Still, you should probably just avoid any western raised woman, and even the native cosmopolitan grown, because they lack the foundations even if they find the desire to be wise and virtuous.

>is there any woman left worth having kids with
in some village, probably

you didn't read my first post, I was together for over a year

I thought about but how would you come in contact with those kind of women

i could give you advice but why would you take a stranger's opinion on Jow Forums. Think this through and make up your mind for yourself

>that virgin life expectations
You pick your partner, in case you plan on serious things, regarding whether she'd be a good mother. This of course if you like her look. At the beginning almost every girl/woman will be a worthwhile companion because there are too many butterflies around, but youll never know how it turns out with time.

>why would you take a stranger's opinion on Jow Forums
because we're his International Friends™

enverbey you cringy retard, there are no 'good conservative' women in Europe. If you want him to get a turkish churka from Eastern Anatolia ok, besides that Albanian women are the same whores as the rest of them.

hate this le conservative woman meme
what kind of boring retard would want to spend his life with a religious kitchen dweller

Women are impressed by three things:
Manliness, money, and position. Everything else is temporary. They can settle for you without those things, but they will leave you for better (not that better will come around if you lack above criteria). Most impressed they are imo by position, meaning they get wet by you being some boss or liked, famous person. That is why actors, big finance bosses etc. get hot chicks, not only because of the money but mostly because of the admiration they receive from others, be it in form of fear or be it in form of respect. Then she thinks she is with an alpha, a protector. This is what they desire deep inside. In the end, we're just animals with thought process.

Also greetings to the greek guy who likes Oasis, if he is still around here

youtube.com/watch?v=bdT8ixdxPX4

It's the only way they'll have any power in life besides being a forum moderator.

I never left, lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmp0_AzD0Nc

I think this meme caters to americans, personally I want a rational person in my life.

people have started thinking that rational = conservative during the past decade, which is wrong

this, normies opinions are virtuesignalling shit 3/4 of the time

it's not about having a woman who just cooks and is your personal cumdump but finding someone you share your future goals together, someone who has the same mindset as you and both of you make a sacrifice necessary for it.
exactly

>albanian art
>alborat art
>albanians
>art

AXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Attached: Christian_Bale.jpg (682x1024, 133K)

well there's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitaph_of_Gllavenica

>mfw parents are part of the 8%

This is why diaspora should be killed. If you don't like the "American ways" gtfo hypocrite scum.

>hol up I will live here because my homeland is a backward shithole
>I'll keep my tribal ways from back home though, tnx

Parasite.

>Caвa Бaлшић
>aнaлбaнијaнaц
He лyпeтaј.