Today the Icelandic inventor Nikulás Tesluson would've been 162 years old, go on and say something nice about him!

Today the Icelandic inventor Nikulás Tesluson would've been 162 years old, go on and say something nice about him!

Attached: file-20180102-26163-d9wlms.jpg (1000x845, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bol-chat.de/news/nikola-tesla-je-bio-musliman-i-zvao-se-nurudin-tesihovic?language=english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His real name was Nicolás de Teslada and he invented free tapas.

Umm sweetie this is French scientist and toy maker Nicolas Tesson-Lagrange, inventor of the Etch-A-Sketch

Apologies but Νιkόλαος Τεσλόπουλος was born and raised in Corinth

If I may interject for a moment...
Hикoлaй Tecлoвич was a famous Russian scientist born in Moscow

Isn't that Niklas Tesselmann, the famous german inventor who worked at Volkswagen Werk 1?

The real nikola tesla was black, wh*Toids want u to believe that he was a whitey but FACTS state otherwise. He was born in Nigera, hence Nikola = Nigeria.

Ahem... you seem to have attached an image of famed English intellectual Nicholas Teslington

You mean the man behind an Australian telecommunications giant? Nick Telstra.

It seems that you have accidentally attached a picture of a famous Finnish scientist, Niklas Teslanen, to your thread...

I'm hurt and disgusted that everyone's trying to claim him, this Icelandic stallion invented the electricity that powers this website. And on his birthday

Honour the hero of Catalan independence, Nicolau Teslà.

Nicola Tesla was Italian you fucking retard

all icelanders are norwegians so your entire post is invalid, Leifur

Actually, that's Nicola Tesla, famous italian scientist

You are mistaking him with Teszele Miklós, a famous Hungarian opera tenor.

where are triggered serbs

This entire thread is cringe and you're all using an overused dead meme kys boomers

Nicklas Teslasen, a cunning linguist

t. dane in denial

Peнт фpи

Kartoshka fri, blyad.

That's Nikolas Tešlevičius the Lithuanian aerospace engineer born in Gardinas, you shitlord.

>t. 50 year-old zoomer

Lies!

still more plausible than him being a croat

Why did you select a picture of Norwegian mathematician and engineer, Nikolai Tessjord?

Attached: 1477247290236.png (612x491, 98K)

That's actually the renowned Dutch inventor Nikolaas van Texel. He invented the windmill.

why would I be triggered, it's a well known fact that Nikola ibn-Milutin Teslaloglu is a famous Bosnian inventor who invented the ćevap

hate to say this but that's actually Irish inventor Nioclas mac Teasla, the man responsible for the electric spud

Niko Teslanen, for you foreigners.

That's actually Nicolas Tesada, Filipino inventor and engineer!

That's obviously Nurudin Tesihović, a Bosnian engineer of Turkish ancestry who was heavily influenced by the ideas of Islamic Golden Age scholars
bol-chat.de/news/nikola-tesla-je-bio-musliman-i-zvao-se-nurudin-tesihovic?language=english

Nikolas Tesselsson was a Swedish Astronomist...

This is bosnian pyramids tier funny