You laughed at us... you mocked us... you called us subhuman Chinks. You called us poor and rude

You laughed at us... you mocked us... you called us subhuman Chinks. You called us poor and rude.
But now we own you.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2000x1333, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171611800/
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html
thenational.ae/news/world/asia-pacific/chinas-growing-investment-in-brazil-reveals-vast-culture-gap-in-attitudes-to-work
hooktube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't own shit

Attached: backpage-11601.jpg (1160x715, 63K)

>you were born just in time to get a microwage job at a dildo manufacturing plant

Thank you based chinks.

Are you a Chinese?
Why do you use Polish flag?

They're everywhere these days.

Isn't this the same Pole from that China thread yesterday?

china is a virus? it's taken making copies of itself within poland!

I think it is

Here in Poland we like the Chinese, because they are becoming super-powerful and have a border with the Russian pig. China being as powerful as possible is a good thing for us, because it makes Russia relatively weaker. Besides China wanted and still wants (despite the judeo-murrimuts occupying temporarily our country) to make one of main OBOR hubs. We could live here like kings only by being Chinese warehouse and logistics center, without even working for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o

Besides the Chinese have our respect because everything they have they achieved with a lot of sacrifice and hard work.

JewSA attacking China and licking ass of Judeo-Russia is bad for Poland, of course. Our trade with China is 3x bigger than our trade with USrael

Yeah, there are many Chinese in Japan
They live in all over the world

Yes indeed it is the same mentally ill spammer.

Confirmed

I'm OP. The person who posted the YT link isn't me.

mongoloid is a retrovirus that first infected the human genome in 7000BC, it went on to genocide the entire Asian continent of Caucasoids. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in empathy, compassion, beauty, sexual dimorphism, intelligence, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that mongoloids tend to lack.

mongoloidism is caused by a virus/bioweapon and it's going to destroy the West. mongoloidism has genocided native Caucasoids in Asia and caused total civilizational collapses multiple times before in history, and over the past century we've been experiencing another outbreak

East Asians have much higher rates of an Oxytocin-receptor genetic mutation that affects the shape and number of the receptors in their body, which results in a greatly diminished ability to empathize with others or fall in love. It actually explains *a lot* about how they act as a race and regard other living things.

The mutation (SNP) that causes this is located at rs53576.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

Attached: China redpill.png (800x5132, 810K)

Poland doesn't have any geopolitical interest in destroying China and Iran. Only kikes and anglos do. Poland doesn't have any interest in licking Russian ass and making it stronger. Only kikes and anglos do.

Poland is an enemy of kikes and anglos from now on. That's geopolitics. It doesnt takes to be an "agent of China" living in Poland to realize the country's interests

Based and redpilled

Unbased and niggerpilled

same shit with those chinks, their faces are as flat as their asses

Chinese in China, they are literally all the same. Just a bunch of bug clones. I wouldn’t care much about life or other people either if everything as far as the eye can see is just a bug clone.

They must not have heard about the part where Einstein wrote that the women look like the men then.
Ugly like all Chink females, who by the way look like Chinese males with a wig

they are clones. they lack any sort of human qualities that exists in the caucasoid race. they even lack sexual dimorphism, where the men have enlarged cloacas and the females have bodies of boys, never developing pronounced secondary sexual traits as seen in whites

whites breed extreme beauty, variety, and quality. locusts just spawn clones of demonic misery. they, along with poos and enablers must be culled permanently for the good of humanity

Congrats, you're America now. Here is your world police badge and your undeserved sense of entitlement. Give me free gibs now

we own your women

Attached: doctor.jpg (300x286, 66K)

Do you love China because the USA and Russia and Jews are your enemy?

>Do you love China because the USA and Russia and Jews are your enemy?

Well, yes. Strong China is bad for Russia and USA (Jews).

Why would they need to experience love? Look at their women. Not the ones from girly magazines but the average chinese woman. They are the same sort of crooked greasy troglodytes as the males but with longer hair. Now, if you arent one of the millions that can't find a mate, are you really going to want to spend your time going on dates with something like that? Can you go around town and experience fashion and culture? No, you would rather go around stealing and gambling and gossiping about all the other insects, and torturing dogs because your life is shit and you are ugly as fuck.

was wondering what a chink was doing in poland then i just realised its the polack who was pretending to be a jap for a while

>Do you love China because the USA and Russia and Jews are your enemy?

If global Jewry (USA and Russia) manage to destroy China, next in queue to be annihilated are Poles. Russians controlled by the Jew will kill us all to the last one here.

they are basically a race of tall midgets. european included the mongoloid race in their mythology as the angry, malevolent dwarves always stirring problems.

not only are they midgets, but they are the least sexually dimorphic of all humanoids!!

the females have little sexual phenotypical divergence from males. the male has a clit that exceeds his female counterpart by only an inch! both sexes share the same hair, shoulder, hip, breast, ass proportions. the mongoloid female is just prepubescent boy with a vagina, where the mongoloid male is a prepubescent girl with a large clit

this is striking when comparing the immense sexual divergence between caucasoid sexes.

We still laugh at you though

>German
>own anything

I've got bad news for you....

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

WTF is wrong with you and your copy-pastas? Are you mentally ill?

china is worse than russia will ever be

Also they usually have a very small, weak frame and are short.
And they are incapable of growing body hair.

They also have no horizontal growth in their face, no brow ridge, no protruding chin but are instead flat-faced.

They all have black hair and black eyes. No variety whatsoever.

Because of all this their faces lack any emotions or expressions.

The men also have micro dicks btw. There is next to no sexual dimorphism, making them even more inhuman and clone-like

Absolute subhuman race.

Do you want China to be as strong as Russia and the USA?

Oh, you are so rude!

Too bad I will dead by the time the tables have turned, and then "Made in China" means quality product.

The times will be forgotten by you white piggus when you called us inferior etc.

>lily pads

>Do you want China to be as strong as Russia and the USA?

China is already stronger than Russia, i want it to be much stronger than all of them together and globally present just like Americans still (not for long) are

Why do you afraid Jews so much?
I can't understand why you are afraid Jews

Where does the jew-fixated china-loving geopolitical pole stand on the fact that the Chinese have filled the oceans with enormous plastic and waste, and do shit like skinning and boiling cats and dogs alive

>I can't understand why you are afraid Jews

They want to kill us all since 1945 because we know the truth about their crimes against humanity and they want to kill all people who know a lot about their evil nature.

chinks look like they have down syndrome you fucking nordcucks fetishizing that ugly race is one of the worst things you have done.

Why do chinks look non-human?

They look like fucking aliens. The only chinks that look decent are the ones who get surgery to look whiter.
The average pure chink does not even look human in my eyes. I think if aliens came to earth they would not group chinks as human

chinks look like something straight out of an old B horror movie.

As a person the lives in chinatown where there is quite alot of asians 99% ARE UGLY AF

I live very cloose to Niagra Falls annd go to Canada frequently. Also, Niagra falls itself gets tons of Asian tourists. 99% of the females have absolutely butt ugly faces and usually have bony weird praying mantis like bodies with sickengly flat asses and no tits. When you stand cloae to them in line they often times have a mildewy rotten piss smell as well.

western features are a bit more exaggerated which looks sort of clumsy in a sense

has the LARPing gone too far? I guess not

Bow to me, subhuman Chinkshits. We Greek own you slaves

Who doesn't hate East Asians? They're a disgusting people in both appearance and habit.

Let's see, this applies to all the asians out there:

I hate their ugly faces.
I hate their lack of boundaries.
I hate their sweet/stink BO.
I hate their ugly zipper faces.
I hate how theres 100,000 of them everywhere around me at all times.
I hate their awful language of clinks, clangs and boing sounds.
I hate how cheap they are, and ruthless in attempting to get a discount for anything.
I hate how they have no shame or compassion.
I hate their obvious in-group preference in my country and racism towards other races(actually got me started hating the slopes)
I FUCKING HATE HOW THEY DRIVE
Is... Is that enough? I can probably do 10 more.

I hate their disgusting food.
I hate their pasty yellow skin.
I hate how 12 of them live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath.
I hate their goofy laughs.
I hate how effeminate the men are.
I hate how flat their girls are.
I hate their retarded calendar and year of the fag stuff.
I hate how half the doctors are chinks who cant speak English to me.
I hate to smell the feces they are eating for lunch.
I hate their upturned nigger noses and bulbous nigger lips.

Does anyone want 10 more?

How much are you paid for these bullshit-pastas, murrican subhuman?

Are you a true Chinese?
Or Are you just a German who admire China?

Do you hope that China has more power and they destroy the US and Russia?

>They want to kill us all since 1945
You are thinking too much, aren't you?

Have you ever been to China?
Have you ever met a single Chinese person in your entire life?

He does it for free

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 44K)

>Do you hope that China has more power and they destroy the US and Russia?

I don't want China to destroy USA and Russia in war. I want China to make them poor by becoming the richest country in the world. Russian population already serves as a donor of cheap prostitutes and internal organs for the Chinese people. I want it to go this way. So all countries ruled by the Jew like USA and Russia were impoverished and vassalized by the Chinese. Then we will have peace and prosperity on this planet.

What has led you to believe that the Chinese are the ultimate 'anti-jew' force?

The Chinese don't even know what the "jew" is. All people in their structures of power are ethnically Chinese. Meanwhile half of "people" ruling such countries like Russia, USA or the UK are satanic anti-Polish filthy jewish animals.

The best selling book in China for years was "The Currency War" describing how the Jew rules the West in a financial and political way, lol

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race

>As a person the lives in chinatown where there is quite alot of asians 99% ARE UGLY AF
Yeah, for that reason they use their beautiful and cute daughter
You know that those picture(their beautiful and cute Chinese girls) are posted here
Most westerners hope that beautiful girls migrant their countries and marry them, but truly most of them are Chinese ugly men or elder Chinese immigrants who migrated to their countries

First off, orientals are the lowest race, even below abos and not - who despite their many short comings dont eat dog, cat and are know to have some soul, and can pray and recognize God lift up their hands and sing His praises.

That said, among the orientals, the jungle Mongoloid or tree Asian is the least. The others...jap, gook, and chincs are about the same really, all have alien soulless people and bankrupt cultures. The standout among the crowd would be northern Chinese, basically those that live closest to Russia and only because some small amount of white is prevalent.

Well said. Chinks especially are horrendous creatures.

Chinks have always been anti-social, psychopathic, insect-like pavement shitters. Filthy. Materialistic. Total and utter lack of appreciation for creativity, beauty, art, the natural world, human life. Chinks are truly subhuman. It's time we brought manufacturing back home and nuked them already.

Evil soulless gooks i look at them and it disgusts me nothing but robots with zero emotion

It has been admitted that the Greys and their east asian hybrid do not have souls and that is why they are obsessed and jealous of western white humans who have souls.

China is a total and complete trash hole where human life is worthless.

China is a superpolluted hellhole infested with a billion and a half soulless insectoid superstitious subhumans who torture animals and then run each other over in the street like it's nothing

God bless America. God bless the NATO. Please keep protecting us from soulless commies.

Winston is an Anglo, don't take credit for other people's work you cuck.

>I want China to make them poor by becoming the richest country in the world.
If China sucked up American wealth, then where will they suck wealth?
Also like the United States today, Will the US refuse to be collapsed by China?

Asians in general are ugly looking people... All of them. Those who don't is due plastic surgery or being mixed.
Chinks are lower than Japanese due the fact that Japanese actually have manners, can be polite to talk to and don't move like fucking locus littering and shouting wherever they go.

Also, your five tone language sounds fucking awful

You bugmen locust cunts only care about resources; be it money, or minerals or land or whatever. Quality isn’t a concern, nor is empathy for fellow people. You don’t give a shit if you ruin it for everyone else, and this is exactly why you need to fuck off. You have no intent or interest in becoming Australian, you’re just here to exploit us.

Fuck off you cunt, and take your family with you.

chinks are soulless and are not even humans, it is a shame that only trump has the balls to see china as they really are, a treat to the whole world, they eventually will try to impose their life style torturing animals, contaminating the world, eating children and roadkilling people. fuck china

i fucking hate all chinks and gooks! don't care whether they are here legally or not. they never stop being soulless, cheating insects! they are jew-tier as far as destroying western societies minus all the SJW crap.

Asians in general are ugly looking people... All of them. Those who don't is due plastic surgery or being mixed.
Chinks are lower than Japanese due the fact that Japanese actually have manners, can be polite to talk to and don't move like fucking locus littering and shouting wherever they go.

Also, your five tone language sounds fucking awful

You bugmen locust cunts only care about resources; be it money, or minerals or land or whatever. Quality isn’t a concern, nor is empathy for fellow people. You don’t give a shit if you ruin it for everyone else, and this is exactly why you need to fuck off. You have no intent or interest in becoming Australian, you’re just here to exploit us.

Fuck off you cunt, and take your family with you.

chinks are soulless and are not even humans, it is a shame that only trump has the balls to see china as they really are, a treat to the whole world, they eventually will try to impose their life style torturing animals, contaminating the world, eating children and roadkilling people. fuck china.

i fucking hate all chinks and gooks! don't care whether they are here legally or not. they never stop being soulless, cheating insects! they are jew-tier as far as destroying western societies minus all the SJW crap.

Winston Sterzel has German ancestors, cuckboy

>Ant-Chinese American ITT
Was it autism?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171611800/

imagine being this mentally deranged

They are paid bots

The funny thing is, Chinese are happy to acknowledge just how subhuman they are, and how they stab people in the back for short term gains

Whites have to relearn these lessons from the past. There's a very valid reason why we hated them so much before multiculti brainswashing started

SINK THE CHINKS!

When there's a bowl of rice and ten people eyeing it off the only ones who survive and propagate are the ones who snatch the entire bowl and don't share it before anyone else has the same idea. This is the entirety of China.

Chinese cannot perform independent abstract thinking. They are biologically incapable of it. They can never be hegemon.
ERADICATE THE LOCUSTS

Fuck the chinese. I had to live in chinatown for a year and never in my life have I seen a group so entrenched in the crab bucket mentality as FOB chinese.. They're selfish, rude, and have no class or public decency. Not even niggers are that bad.

Winston is a COLOURED BVLL.

This, also unironically

First off, orientals are the lowest race, even below abos and not - who despite their many short comings dont eat dog, cat and are know to have some soul, and can pray and recognize God lift up their hands and sing His praises.

That said, among the orientals, the jungle Mongoloid or tree Asian is the least. The others...jap, gook, and chincs are about the same really, all have alien soulless people and bankrupt cultures. The standout among the crowd would be northern Chinese, basically those that live closest to Russia and only because some small amount of white is prevalent.

Well said. Chinks especially are horrendous creatures.

Chinks have always been anti-social, psychopathic, insect-like pavement shitters. Filthy. Materialistic. Total and utter lack of appreciation for creativity, beauty, art, the natural world, human life. Chinks are truly subhuman. It's time we brought manufacturing back home and nuked them already.

Evil soulless gooks i look at them and it disgusts me nothing but robots with zero emotion

It has been admitted that the Greys and their east asian hybrid do not have souls and that is why they are obsessed and jealous of western white humans who have souls.

China is a total and complete trash hole where human life is worthless.

China is a superpolluted hellhole infested with a billion and a half soulless insectoid superstitious subhumans who torture animals and then run each other over in the street like it's nothing

Because chiks are robots. Their strength is plastic theit weakness is basic hygene. They didnt change their government style in 5000 years and then thought „oh that ideology from germany is a good thing, bc its not really a change but it allows a change in the power structure, and appears to be modern“. In other words the chinks cheated another time ehen it went to modernize. Thats all they can do: cheat. Fake products of plastic. Copy paste. Thats chinese. And thats why they arent really respected among the world.

Chinks are the Zerg of planet Earth
Chinks aren't even human, the hate is there when they pretend like they are.

The Chinese are worse because they don't even try to behave like people. They are worse than children who aim for good but fail out of ignorance.
The Chinese don't care.

I still can't even comprehend that there's like, how many now? 2 billion of these rats? And the VAST majority are on the coast because half the country is useless desert.

why are we allowing these locusts to invade our homelands?

Because their culture is centered a hivemind sort of mentality where an individuals feelings or life means absolutely nothing. Asian cultures are poison because they destroy the individual. That's why Asian cultures have always been inferior to the more independent Europeans cultures.

Because chiks are robots. Their strength is plastic theit weakness is basic hygene. They didnt change their government style in 5000 years and then thought „oh that ideology from germany is a good thing, bc its not really a change but it allows a change in the power structure, and appears to be modern“. In other words the chinks cheated another time ehen it went to modernize. Thats all they can do: cheat. Fake products of plastic. Copy paste. Thats chinese. And thats why they arent really respected among the world.

Chinks are the Zerg of planet Earth
Chinks aren't even human, the hate is there when they pretend like they are.

The Chinese are worse because they don't even try to behave like people. They are worse than children who aim for good but fail out of ignorance.
The Chinese don't care.

I still can't even comprehend that there's like, how many now? 2 billion of these rats? And the VAST majority are on the coast because half the country is useless desert.

why are we allowing these locusts to invade our homelands?

Because their culture is centered a hivemind sort of mentality where an individuals feelings or life means absolutely nothing. Asian cultures are poison because they destroy the individual. That's why Asian cultures have always been inferior to the more independent Europeans cultures.

Why do Chinese lack empathy?

And they the only Asian ethnicity to be so naturally psychopathic? I've heard Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore chinks hate Chinese chinks because they're so loud, rude, and disgusting. I've also read that the Chinese were like this long before Mao, so it can't be blamed on the Cultural Revolution. Let's look at the facts:
>don't care about species extinction
>don't care about injured or dead children in the streets
>eats livings creatures
>loves to torture animals including domesticated pets
>pushing, shoving, no manners, no queuing, no cutesy
>materialistic, selfish, dishonest
>willing to poison baby formula, build shoddy infrastructure that kills people, for money
The average Chinese would probably qualify for a diagnosis of psychopathy, antisocial personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder in the West.

The funny thing is, Chinese are happy to acknowledge just how subhuman they are, and how they stab people in the back for short term gains

Whites have to relearn these lessons from the past. There's a very valid reason why we hated them so much before multiculti brainswashing started

SINK THE CHINKS!

When there's a bowl of rice and ten people eyeing it off the only ones who survive and propagate are the ones who snatch the entire bowl and don't share it before anyone else has the same idea. This is the entirety of China.

Chinese cannot perform independent abstract thinking. They are biologically incapable of it. They can never be hegemon.
ERADICATE THE LOCUSTS

Fuck the chinese. I had to live in chinatown for a year and never in my life have I seen a group so entrenched in the crab bucket mentality as FOB chinese.. They're selfish, rude, and have no class or public decency. Not even niggers are that bad.

Hahahahaha yeah right. Chinks have always been subhuman. We always have awesome hate threads posting webms of barbaric cruelty perpetrated by the ever swarming mass of antpeople coming out of China.

They weren't even able to think one step ahead and realize that One Child leads to murdering girls since they don't perpetuate the family by themselves. Now they have a surplus of poor men to feed. That's why they're building empty cities and trying to get everyone rich.

If anyone has a war problem, it's China. They need to get rid of all those angry men before there's another revolution out there. Xinjiang is already boiling.

Of course the Chinks are too busy copying white people to notice anything wrong.

> thread about china
> all of a sudden anglo-bots spam it and make it impossible for anyone to discuss

Hahahahaha yeah right. Chinks have always been subhuman. We always have awesome hate threads posting webms of barbaric cruelty perpetrated by the ever swarming mass of antpeople coming out of China.

They weren't even able to think one step ahead and realize that One Child leads to murdering girls since they don't perpetuate the family by themselves. Now they have a surplus of poor men to feed. That's why they're building empty cities and trying to get everyone rich.

If anyone has a war problem, it's China. They need to get rid of all those angry men before there's another revolution out there. Xinjiang is already boiling.

Of course the Chinks are too busy copying white people to notice anything wrong.

The rise of china and the fact the won't rule the world anymore Is hitting their fee fees like a truck.

What do you do if Chinese get along with Jews?
Will you fight against Chinese?

Poland is Ashkenazi, not true Slav. They used to be in the millions in Poland.
95% of Poles have at least 60% Ashkenazi lineage.

95% of modern Poles are of at least partial Ashkenazi lineage.

POLAND IS THE ASHKENAZI HOMELAND

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your knowledge or consent...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980

"America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones"

Why do Chinese lack empathy?

And they the only Asian ethnicity to be so naturally psychopathic? I've heard Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore chinks hate Chinese chinks because they're so loud, rude, and disgusting. I've also read that the Chinese were like this long before Mao, so it can't be blamed on the Cultural Revolution. Let's look at the facts:
>don't care about species extinction
>don't care about injured or dead children in the streets
>eats livings creatures
>loves to torture animals including domesticated pets
>pushing, shoving, no manners, no queuing, no cutesy
>materialistic, selfish, dishonest
>willing to poison baby formula, build shoddy infrastructure that kills people, for money
The average Chinese would probably qualify for a diagnosis of psychopathy, antisocial personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder in the West.

>What do you do if Chinese get along with Jews?

The Chinese get along with everyone. But their rise fucks up system that benefits global jewry. That's the only thing that interests me. Strong China = weak Russia and weak USA. Weak Russia and weak USA = weak global jewry. Weak global jewry = Poles are finally free and we can remove holohoax soviet museums from our land and begin to live like a normal free nation, and not like a kike-occupied exploited and humiliated colony

>implying chinks arent yellow jews

Chinks act like they're savior of Asian race but they are not.
Right now Chinks are Globalists scum, they are enemy of all nationalist of every asian countries not only enemy of asians countries but they are enemy for white nationalist and black nationalist people too.
Here is about chinks : It is a people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere. Who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up but who live in Saigon today, Tokyo tomorrow, Seoul the day after that or then again in Paris, or London, or Berlin, or New York. They are everywhere. Chinks are the same with the jews and the only ones. They conduct their business everywhere, they want control your economy but the people cannot follow them, the people is bound to its soil bound to its ancestorland, bound to possibilities of life that the state, the nation, the native people,offers.
Chinks are parasites of host country. They never love any host country and never will be. They only love their Chinese (((noble))) ethnic, they are the jews of Asian race and always will be. Look to Vietnam history, Chinese Viets always backstab native Viets for their Chinese Glory. They are cancer parasties need to remove.
Everyone hate the jews but forgot Chinese because they're more hideous and more venomous. That's natural of Chinese and that's why many Asians ethnic hate them for it.

Hahaha it’s this butt ravaged tantrum throwing pathetic inbred from last night spouting the same shit!

Imagine that- all your life could amount to is venting on Jow Forums!

Why would they need to experience love? Look at their women. Not the ones from girly magazines but the average chinese woman. They are the same sort of crooked greasy troglodytes as the males but with longer hair. Now, if you arent one of the millions that can't find a mate, are you really going to want to spend your time going on dates with something like that? Can you go around town and experience fashion and culture? No, you would rather go around stealing and gambling and gossiping about all the other insects, and torturing dogs because your life is shit and you are ugly as fuck.

Chinese
Chink

>Chinese hate lazy Brazilian workers who expect rest and relaxation after 8hrs of work:

>"It was not the quantity of work - we're all chained to our BlackBerry, working 24 hours a day, seven days a week," she said. "But the Chinese bosses wanted people physically in the office 100 per cent of the time so they could control them. That's definitely not how deals are closed in Brazil. It's over dinner, at lunch, having a drink. You cannot keep your workforce locked up in an office and expect to make headway in Brazil."

thenational.ae/news/world/asia-pacific/chinas-growing-investment-in-brazil-reveals-vast-culture-gap-in-attitudes-to-work

>Asian executives have had their own complaints about what they see as the lax work ethic of Brazilian employees, but are up against laws that require all foreign companies in Brazil to hire locally.

>Celio Lin, 29, sat by the till of his family's restaurant complaining about the Brazilian staff. "Brazilians want vacations for I-don't-know-what, they want a day off for I-don't-know-what, they want to go to the beach, to relax. The beach is obviously pleasant, but if you send a Chinese man to the beach, he'll go there to sell something!"

>A survey of 500 Brazilian executives working for Chinese, North American and European companies recently conducted by the Michael Page International recruitment firm for the newspaper Folha de S Paulo found that four out of 10 Brazilian executives working for Chinese companies left their jobs within a year, a turnover rate more than two thirds higher than found in the other firms studied.

>"My bosses have never heard of a day off," said Thiago, 20,, who would only allow his first name to be used, for fear of losing his job. "Vacations? Forget it.

>implying chinks arent yellow jews

Chinks act like they're savior of Asian race but they are not.
Right now Chinks are Globalists scum, they are enemy of all nationalist of every asian countries not only enemy of asians countries but they are enemy for white nationalist and black nationalist people too.
Here is about chinks : It is a people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere. Who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up but who live in Saigon today, Tokyo tomorrow, Seoul the day after that or then again in Paris, or London, or Berlin, or New York. They are everywhere. Chinks are the same with the jews and the only ones. They conduct their business everywhere, they want control your economy but the people cannot follow them, the people is bound to its soil bound to its ancestorland, bound to possibilities of life that the state, the nation, the native people,offers.
Chinks are parasites of host country. They never love any host country and never will be. They only love their Chinese (((noble))) ethnic, they are the jews of Asian race and always will be. Look to Vietnam history, Chinese Viets always backstab native Viets for their Chinese Glory. They are cancer parasties need to remove.
Everyone hate the jews but forgot Chinese because they're more hideous and more venomous. That's natural of Chinese and that's why many Asians ethnic hate them for it.

I come from Poland and discovered I have been surrounded by crypto jews my whole life

Poland is Ashkenazi, not true Slav. They used to be in the millions in Poland.
95% of Poles have at least 60% Ashkenazi lineage.

95% of modern Poles are of at least partial Ashkenazi lineage.

POLAND IS THE ASHKENAZI HOMELAND

Do you know that Israel is maintaining with US military and American national strength support?
Then, Israel (Jews) does not want the US to be weakened by China?

The jew is the most hated creature here in Poland. This soul-devouring motherfucker is a walking contradiction of everything we love and strive for. It is a walking hatred, lie, war, ugliness, dishonesty, scheming and injustice. We have as much in common with jewry as water has in common with fire. Jewry manipulates everyone and everything which is hostile for Poles: nazis were financed by Jewish-American banks, the Russian subhuman with his death and poverty spreading "empires" is constantly boosted and empowered by the global jewry.

The jew is the ultimate enemy of Poles, just like all his allies such as Russians, Anglos and Germans

chink , poland= chipoland ww

チンポランド w

You are one creepyass whiteknight beta fag lemme tell ya.

For those not completely divorced from reality: try spending even a month living in a chinese part of town in America. Be prepared for a shock. This isn't a cultural difference. These things are missing something core and important. I didnt believe in souls until I lived amongst the chinese. There is nothing inside of them. They are meat robots. If you wanted to be a serial killer there is no better place to do it then in chinkville. Raise your voice to one and they will stare at you blankly. Run one down on the street and the others wont even scurry. Is god real? I have no fucking clue, but nature or genetics or Darwin ran out of whatever ingredient it is that makes human beings sentient and conscious, and just started sending down hollow meat puppets who wear Walmart and drive used BMWs. Think I'm nuts? Find out for yourself. The Japanese are weirdos but they're intelligent, human weirdos. The koreans are ghetto knockoffs of the Japanese. The chinese? Those insects are ghosts.

Because chinkbugs dont have feelings unlike mammals. They dont have love receptors in their brain, as they dont give birth to live young.

Chinese are savage bug people who lack empathy and emotions. That is all the fuckin story you need.
Chinese people are insects who’s somehow found a way into a human body.
Chinese have no souls like insects

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your knowledge or consent...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980

"America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones"

Lol looks like 2 bots have saved their own pastas for a circle jerk.

Imagine being so autistic and worthless that Jow Forums has enough importance in your life to have some tsrd pasta on hand to spam as you’d spend your entire day on the catalog refreshing it.

Truly pathetic

>Jews first settled in the region over a thousand years ago and mixed with the local Slavs
>Many Jews converted to Catholicism and intermarried with local slavs
>40% of Warsaw before WW2 was openly Jewish
>Many cities were 30-50% Jewish
>Half of all doctors/lawyers were Polish Jews
>First coins in circulation in Poland had Hebrew writing
>The Polish currency the Zloty literally means 'gold'
>Torah study resulted in high verbal IQ and the proliferation of the rule of law
>Jews proficiency at Mathematics meant banking and efficient distribution of capital, resulting in economic boom (Poland was the world's wealthiest country)
>Hasidism started in Poland (Galicja)
>Disappearance of "Jews" during WW2 was really just Poles going crypto
>Poland was the only European country spared from the Black Death because of Judaic cleansing rules (and Poles used vodka to sanitize dishes)
>Most anti-Semitic country because of natural Jewish self-hatred
>Master thieves (best car thieves are Poles)
>33% of Poles have black hair
>Polish and Jewish cuisine are nearly identical
>Yiddish and Polish have many similarities
>Most books were available 3 languages: Polish, Yiddish, Hebrew
>Many Poles and Ashkenazi are indistinguishable
>Benyamin Netanyahu, current Israeli PM, is Polish
>Kinga Duda, princess of Poland, is a Jewess

polacks = cryptoyids

You are one creepyass whiteknight beta fag lemme tell ya.

For those not completely divorced from reality: try spending even a month living in a chinese part of town in America. Be prepared for a shock. This isn't a cultural difference. These things are missing something core and important. I didnt believe in souls until I lived amongst the chinese. There is nothing inside of them. They are meat robots. If you wanted to be a serial killer there is no better place to do it then in chinkville. Raise your voice to one and they will stare at you blankly. Run one down on the street and the others wont even scurry. Is god real? I have no fucking clue, but nature or genetics or Darwin ran out of whatever ingredient it is that makes human beings sentient and conscious, and just started sending down hollow meat puppets who wear Walmart and drive used BMWs. Think I'm nuts? Find out for yourself. The Japanese are weirdos but they're intelligent, human weirdos. The koreans are ghetto knockoffs of the Japanese. The chinese? Those insects are ghosts.

Because chinkbugs dont have feelings unlike mammals. They dont have love receptors in their brain, as they dont give birth to live young.

Chinese are savage bug people who lack empathy and emotions. That is all the fuckin story you need.
Chinese people are insects who’s somehow found a way into a human body.
Chinese have no souls like insects

They are locusts, even Chinese people in Hong Kong call them locusts. They are a bit of an anomaly really, they are simultaneously a mindless collective and all of them are incredibly selfish and narcissistic. Hive mind insects with the illusion of individualism. ME ME ME ME ME ME that's all they think as they gobble up every breadcrumb they can find as they destroy the world. They shit kids out into the street and worry more about their knock off purses than their new born baby in a dirty gutter. They are animals, John A Macdonald was right and my god I wish he was alive and prime minister right now. Macdonald proposed that “Chinamen” should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were “foreigners” and that “the Chinese has no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations.”[4] When a member of the opposition asked whether naturalized Chinese ceased to be “Chinamen”, Macdonald amended his legislation to exclude “a person of Mongolian or Chinese race.”[5] The opposition object that the Chinese were “industrious people” who had “voted in the last election,” or had “as good a right [to] be allowed to vote as any other British subject of foreign extraction.”[6] This led Macdonald to make clear that Chinese exclusion was necessary to ensure European dominance. He warned, “if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.”

hooktube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

Yeah They "own" us right up to the moment when the legal government just says nah: everything is now nationalized on popular vote in the parliament. All assets inside and outside of norway are seized.

Wow we all the time have this power. Never thought of that boy?

You Polish hate Jews, Russians, Anglos, Germans
Do you have any ally that you love in the world other than China?

Science proved Asians lack empathy. Incredibly, the research results were reported by mainstream media. They connected infants of various races to sensors then exposed them to friendly faces, sounds of giggling infants, etc. They also exposed them to the sound of crying, distressed infants. Various tests. Asian infants were impassive throughout whereas black and white infants became distressed when they heard recordings of crying infants, etc. The Asian infants just lay there, no emotion at all, no empathy.

polacks are also east asian in terms of psychology, look it up

asians picked up insect traits somehow, probably from some aliens

dude its called empathy and its genetic
chinks will always be psycoapthic insect people even if you put them in a western culture

Guys. I think the average Chinese man simply has not developed consciousness the way the western man has. Read Julian Jaynes The Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind. It really does explain a lot of this perceived automaton behavior that we see in mainland chinks.

they are basically a race of tall midgets. european included the mongoloid race in their mythology as the angry, malevolent dwarves always stirring problems.

not only are they midgets, but they are the least sexually dimorphic of all humanoids!!

the females have little sexual phenotypical divergence from males. the male has a clit that exceeds his female counterpart by only an inch! both sexes share the same hair, shoulder, hip, breast, ass proportions. the mongoloid female is just prepubescent boy with a vagina, where the mongoloid male is a prepubescent girl with a large clit

this is striking when comparing the immense sexual divergence between caucasoid sexes.

I am an illiterate chink desu.
Chinese from mainland won't recognize me as one of them.