Tfw they don't even speak Italian

>tfw they don't even speak Italian

Attached: depositphotos_111501254-stock-photo-flag-of-malta.jpg (1024x640, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/79000/criminal_proceedings_launched_against_libyan_medical_visas_middleman#.W0ZP19UzYdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it'a honestly amazing if you think about it

because they speak maltese

>In the tradicionalist European conception of the culture and history
it's not. It's not at all.
>In the globalist contemporary free world
it is.

the island used to be a part of the arab conquests and then got isolated preserving both the latin influences of the region and the arabic influences brought to the island. it's an anomaly that should be ceelebrated

You aren't confronting my statement.

Why would Arabs speak Italian?

>tfw I'm getting bullied today
Italian is the 3rd most spoken language tho.

hey fren
come to the comfy thread as usual

What's the second?

they speak arabtalian

English.....

Attached: 1523217047655.gif (317x317, 79K)

>implying real Italians arent Arabs

>have a MINOR medal from ANOTHER COUNTRY on your flag
worst than the cuckstamp to be honest

The arabic sicily

this is the comment that will make me kms.

Attached: 1nn3gx.jpg (513x600, 72K)

Don't bully Malta

Attached: 1514103809152.png (657x527, 25K)

The Maltese are based. Literally the only people who hate them are buttblasted m*Slims because they couldn't convert them.

Maltaposter, do you guys watch more rai/mediaset or BBC?

I want to shove my cock so deep into malta's boy anus and just keep making love to it and comforting her that she is beautiful ;3

Attached: Love-birds-4.jpg (580x444, 233K)

actually most arabs love Malta because they are bros

I'm from Libya and we always talk good about them cuz they're bros especially when it comes to giving us schengen visa

Definitely rai/mediaset. I've never heard of anyone watching BBC on tv, maybe except when some big even happens like a terrorist attack and shit and people go through different news channels.
That's gay. No thanks.
Can't say that the feeling is exactly mutual, especially with Libyans due to the criminal Libyans we have here, but Malta ħanina, ħobża w sardina I guess. Wisq ħanina.

>google crminal libyans in malta
>find this
maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/79000/criminal_proceedings_launched_against_libyan_medical_visas_middleman#.W0ZP19UzYdU

Yeah, that's some visa scandal involving Libyans.

Most of the people above 40 understand Italian, because for decades, the only TV stations available were Italian ones.