Greek media are brainwashing the people they're saying that greeks found out Japan and the New World around 9k years...

Greek media are brainwashing the people they're saying that greeks found out Japan and the New World around 9k years ago before the others. This is some african american we wuzzing

Attached: warosu.png (500x338, 44K)

Based and redpilled

source

greek media is angry on us over a retarded TV show

Greek master race is reclaiming its rightful spot at the top.

numerous greek media outlets that provide no source themselves and feed exclusively off clickbaits. Unfortunately, it targets Boomers and rural retards very effectively. Just read that Greek DNA is unique and can't be copied and there are no other relatives.

Of course, anyone who disagrees is a Jewish freemason

t. albanian
Greeks were the first to discover the new world and japan

This
Also I am Greek

these
Incidentally, I am Greek

we win AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-4.59.37-PM.png (748x1206, 475K)

>inappropriate footage
What does that mean? Did they fuck in some ruins or something?

The New World was discovered by Israelites you fucking heretic.

Attached: joseph-smith.jpg (385x550, 41K)

they compared their feet with some historical footprints/feets of statues, and laughed, that's it

jajaj

Israelites are Greek

How will Greece EVER recover from this?

Greeks came from outer space.

Oda Nobunaga was actually Odysseus Nikolopoulos, a Greek explorer who found and settled Japan before the influx of Chinese people wiped out the Greek presence.

Attached: japan was greek.jpg (220x267, 12K)

You idiots should know how stubborn this people react, I mean hasn't Argentinia like 70% Italian ancestry ?
Meds get absolutely butthurt if you do not organize and discuss events with them as foreigner, but as people they are one of the most disorganized that can be found

word

That girl is a 'muh greek heritage' girl, her surname is 'Xipolitakis'. She's a titty version of 'I am greek'. She meant no harm, she's actually fluent in Greek

Attached: xipolitakis.jpg (611x441, 59K)