1.cunt

1.cunt
2. Can you bench 1pl8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

i've never done bench in my life. i just do push ups ,chin ups, and curls

USA
Could in the past, can't anymore

flag
No, but I can destroy a six pack in like an hour, that's an equally unnecessary skill

norway
yes wtf, "men" who cant should be forced to wear skirts like the girls they are

It's 2 plates for bench faggot, yes

Cucks.

>Benchpress
>Unnecessary skill
bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

I have all the required physical strength for everyday needs, why would I waste time to gain any more?

Because you're a weak faggot

At least I don't need to overcompensate for my lack of masculinity.

Damn your cute get on your knees for daddy

You never had any in the first place

You really don't need to. It just feels nice. Serotonin brightens the day, and watching muscles develop warms the heart. Plus, lifting is nice because it's easy and lazy. Do what you feel, when you feel, and you still progress. I eat shitty and feel good

Yes papa
Masculinity is in you behaviour. You can bench press a bus and still be a bitch.

I did 5x5 60kg 3 months ago but forgot to eat & exercise and lost 5-6kg and now I'm at 5x5 52kg.
60kg may not be much but it was above my bodyweight which was a milestone for me.
finland
not yet

Reaching your bodyweight feels nice. How high are you hoping to go?

I'm a true ectomorph, developing muscles for me means following a rich diet and not doing drugs that make me lose weekly gains in a matter of hours.
Even then, developing muscle will be painfully long.

As high as my body allows me to naturally and without ill effect

I've worried about that. Becoming disabled, or getting old, or whatever; losing status and ability. Muscle is nice, but activity just helps me feel better. It's more about that to me. I'm sure I'll find replacements once I'm unable, or other standards

It also depends on you everyday lifestyle, some people don't even need additional workout since they walk a lot and get to do stuff like chopping wood.

How do your days look? I'm usually in front of a computer. Even doing 'productive and healthy' things on here gets me down after too long, so I need something low-stress and other. Weightlifting is my pleasant fuck-around time

I usually walk 2-5 kilometers a day minimum, climb a couple of fences and railway platforms to get that free ride to uni, maybe play some basketball if the weather is nice. I generally tend to climb shit a lot, so that's like four pullups a day minimum. If I'm not shitfaced by the end of the day, I tire myself with dumbbells and pushups so I won't suffer from insomnia that much. But most of the time I'm shitfaced, so that might be the reason why I'm skinny af.

Deadlifts, specifically overhead presses, are the best gauge of total body strength as they engage nearly everything

I have never tried benchpress

Try incline bench if you want to, it's better for you and isn't a meme that hardly works anything like flat benchpresses.

Sounds like a comfy-ish life. How long has that been your norm? Enjoying yourself? I'm in uni again now, but I'm transferring and moving soon, so I'm a little nervous. Last time I moved, everything fell apart lmao

Flat bench is more focused, my guy. Better for isolating your groups

Isolation isn't a good strategy dude, it's better to do lifts that target two or three muscle groups so you do more work with fewer types of lifts.

>How long has that been your norm?
Five years or so. Before uni I just skipped school and took long walks to the woods or abandoned buildings.
>Enjoying yourself?
Kind of, I get to live a comfy-ish punky-ish lifestyle, but I'm still a generic graphic design student with no future.
>I'm transferring and moving soon, so I'm a little nervous
> Last time I moved, everything fell apart lmao
It really depends on meaningful friends that you leave behind. Moving can spice up you life big time, enjoying it or not is up to you. It's not like you can't ever try to return everything that fell apart either.

Flat bench hits pectorals, triceps, and anterior deltoids alone. Arching your back further isolates your pecs. Incline hits your back and sides a bit better, but it's more diffused.

Isolation is good for buidling specific groups. Broad stuff is good for broad stuff. It all depends what you're going for.

Yes

Am a skinnyfag and I can bench more than one plate for reps