Would pedestrians in your country walk past an unconscious, bleeding person, without helping?

Hungary

.....yes

>in the middle of Budapest a guy had an epilepsy seizure
>he fell down and choked on his blood to death, with dozens of people just casually walking past him
>while his friend was begging everyone to help
F

Attached: 1584257.jpg (336x384, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqlONndFKYk
nrk.no/ostlandssendingen/_-vitner-tok-bilde-av-fastklemt-sjafor-i-stedet-for-a-hjelpe-1.13884740
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41305575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>while his friend was begging everyone to help
Why didn’t his friend?

Flag
No

They would rob him first, then keep walking.

flag
No wtf

No offense hungary but this is the tell tale sign of a subhuman people. reminds me of those chink videos where everyone is just walking by the child who was hit by a car. empathy is and compassion is what seperates us from animals

No of course not we even have a law that we MUST help but we would do it anyway

No

How could they have helped him anyway?

Maybe some would but when I was hit by a car in USA people stopped to help and I woke up in hospital.

In Australia I saw a little old lady fall in the street, 3 people rushed from all directions to help. Far far from the callous attitude they push on Jow Forums, Australian are actually very nice.

Call 911 (or Hungarian equivalent)
Go on their phone and look up what to do
Hug his friend and try to calm his friend down while help arrive

Something like that I am a retard though but thats what Id do.

he didn't have a phone with him to call an ambulance with. and he didn't know anything about seizures either

Depends, alot of chavs might, might not middle class probably , upper class no

Maybe. Depends if it is a busy street or not. The latter has been proven to make people more willing to help.

Slavs are the chinks of Europe. They lack passion or humanity.

right wingers lack any kind of empathy, they're subhumans so i doesn't really surprise me that the people who elected orban act lthis way

If someone has a seizure you just put your hand under their head so it wont bang against the ground and wait until the seizure is over. If he doesn't wake up after it, call ambulance, he usually will though.

Were day gypsies by any chance ?

Hungarians aren't even slavs but yes you're still right

Son, hell no. How the fuck does this even happen?

of course they were kek, the ploys they developed over time the get your phone out of you made this happen

if they're gypsies, yes and I would too while having a good laugh
otherwise probably not

Hungarians aren't slavs but Mongols. And guess who raped the original Chinese out of China. That's why Finns also lack empathy.

Probably, yes.

Probably not, but what does it matter, people wouldn't help whites either. Everyone tries to deflect as much responsibility as possible in this country. Every man for himself for all they care

Nobody cares.

Based evolution filtering out the weak.

>have friend that passes out from time to time
>they usually dont last long and nothing bad has ever happened
>he passes out in class during test
>everyone in shock going towards him and stuff
>i take this chance to cheat
to the outsider this would look like i have no care for his well being but i knew beforehand he was gonna be alright

This is what happens when humans live in big cities with large amounts of people they don't know.

not true btw

If injured in a fight - mostly walk away to avoid problems, authorities will deal with it.
If just injured - call the ambulance and wait, no one tries to help people personally again to avoid problems
youtu.be/RqlONndFKYk

I hope he's ok.

Attached: wojak1.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Flag
No, even the most uncaring cunts react to such things and at the very least want to know what happened

>choked on his blood to death
>I hope he's ok

this.

that kind of (((progress))) is a lie.

The new trend is to take pictures and snapchat

>witnesses took pictures of injured driver instead of helping
nrk.no/ostlandssendingen/_-vitner-tok-bilde-av-fastklemt-sjafor-i-stedet-for-a-hjelpe-1.13884740

Some survive in worse cases.

worst cases of death?

If somebody starts rolling on the floor in the streets, people will just assume hes a hobo or overdosed junkie and walk on
If he starts spitting blood somebody will prob call an ambuoance

>upper class no
T. Subhuman northern

Was told by a bro that hungarians have no legal obligation to stay at the site of impact if they hit you with a car at a crossing. Cant vouch for it though.

Lay him on his belly so he doesn't choke. Sit on him so he can't spasm wildly. Ensure that his head isn't banging against the ground by holding it firmly.
t. Have a friend with epilepsy

Looks like a gypsy junkie of course I would keep walking, probably hurry up too

In my opinion its falling from the falling from height and be crushed by the press, like a rink-asphalt paver for example. Well, if you mean survive, then in Russia there were cases when a person fell down from the ninth floor and survived.

>This is what happens when humans live in big cities with large amounts of people they don't know.
I think it's more a result of the tendency of humans to look for scape goats if something bad happens.
If you help then you become part of the situation and you might be blamed for not helping fast enough/not helping the right way and so on. Especially if the person you are trying to help ranks higher than you on the oppression scale.

A simple illustration of this dynamic is the very common event that people find and return a lost wallet and then get blamed for stealing it.

No. Even ferals and abos wouldn't.

He looks like cigány. I wouldnt have helped him either.

Actually when my little brother fainted at the Orbán rally this march, at least 5 people immediately rushed to help him.

No reason to not simply act like a human being. Humans above all other animals are marked by having brotherhood even without personal intimacy, this is how we conquered the planet. Due to wider 'myths' that bind us together like pretty much everything in our society including society itself. Other primates live in small bands because they can't maintain societies that don't feature life-long intimacy between all.

make sure he doesn't choke on his own tongue. so basically you need to get your hand in his mouth even though he'll probably bite down on it quite hard.

>Everyone tries to deflect as much responsibility as possible in this country. Every man for himself for all they care
common all over the world. thats the paradise jew are creating... for themsleves.

Unironically just let the fucker die

Probably. I wouldn’t, and I’d like to think most people wouldn’t, but it’s not out of the question that some would.

why the fuck do you bring politics here, you twat? at least try to listen the shit youre spitting or count to 10 before you talk

>Sit on him so he can't spasm wildly
nonsense
>Ensure that his head isn't banging against the groun
correct. thats the only thing you should be doing. you gotta let him trash. fighting him can result in worse injuries. unless he collapses on fucking glass shards you should let him be.

No, they'll post it on Twitter and asks for likes and retweets and media contacting them for vid so they can grab some money
Help? They'll pray that he will have a good afterlife

How is not helping people in need a jewish plot, exactly?

This.

Depends on who's bleeding out

What am I supposed to do? Calling the emergency?

Id just mercy shoot him to end his suffering.

This is a myth btw. you don't do this.
Make sure there are no objects around that can hurt them. Try to protect the head.

It's b8 m8

I don't think you know what death means

I would help anyone, except blacks and gypsies.

people are strong in numbers. civilization was created when we chose to stick together, help each other. by making people uncaring towards another they make humanity weaker. when stupid goys completely chose to be alone they will be at the mercy of establishment all managed by jews.

Damn

Attached: tumblr_owy1nrLqji1rww0upo1_1280.png (800x1400, 655K)

apply strong pressure around the neck to stop the bleeding

Attached: 1516843448658.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Belgium
no, never

Flag
Definitely

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41305575

Attached: _97845656_gerbankpolessen.jpg (624x414, 16K)

why dont u guys just do something about the gypsies?
Surely your police wont care if a gypsie hovel goes up in smoke or one or two disappear

Just kidding, of course. but why doesnt this happen?

>Would pedestrians in your country walk past an unconscious, bleeding person, without helping?
>unconscious
Yes. They are considered drunk.

>bleeding
No.

I wouldn't stop.
It could be some kind of scam where the moment you pull out your phone they grab it and run.
Take no chances. Keep walking.

is it really that bad in Bulgaria? you wouldn't risk it to save someone's life?

No mercy, compassion, or love left in the hearts of the hungarians.
Such is the life in eastern-europe

Attached: tyan-anime-rossiya-dvor.jpg (596x380, 82K)

There are billions of people.
I only have one phone.

I've never been robbed, but most random people who try to stop you to talk to you usually have some bullshit reason why you should give them money.
It may be a real charity or they're just beggers or liars. Regardless you develop the habit of trying to avoid people who want to start a conversation.
The phone thing was a poor example, but I can imagine some sort of scam where one scammer pretends to be sick while the other asks for money to "get a taxi".

>he didn't have a phone with him
who took the pic?

>that black hair and swarthy skin

who cares about gyppos