Why is Croatia such a wonder of a nation?

Why is Croatia such a wonder of a nation?

>money and high purchasing power
>birthplace of famous inventor
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>some people ride bikes to work
>strong and predictable economy
>importing cars from Portugal
>white & European
>invented the necktie so you can look like a gentleman and not like a chino faggot
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>implementing unemployment plan from Greece
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>army uses homemade tanks & hs produkt vhs 2
>industry based on exports and not on imports
>people wear modern clothes
>most people have smartphones

Attached: 31107951d977e82cb7ce3fdb6a7c29b975202586c9287ad74212228d6259e6f7.jpg (403x403, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also
>catholic slavs

dangerous combo

Cringe.

Less dangerous than orthodox ones Tbh

Wrong. In all wars croshits were remembered as most brutal savages. They are genocidal scum.

nice proxy nikola
shit thread fucking saged

Hello diaspora diarrhea

>>birthplace of famous inventor

What was his name again?

Elon Musk

>they don’t remember this classic pasta
Newfags out!

You mean Nicolas de Tesla, inventor of wine ?

I'm tracking your house down, bucko! Prepare your anus, nevernik.

God i want to breed a croat qt with my za dom spermini

Attached: Maria-Orsitsch.jpg (192x236, 21K)

she looks adorable

It's Nick T., inventor of the sandwich

>importing cars from Portugal
What's so great about this ?

you forgot
>awesome music

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

>all these newfags
God Jow Forums is such a dump these days I really don't know why I keep coming back

Are you a Serb? No country in the war was innocent.

what's the name of those pants? would smash anyone wearing it

Nicola Tesla was an ITALIAN inventor

did he invent the telephone?

Balkan women are uglier than german ones

Of course he's speaking about Nicolau Tesla, inventor do pastel de Belém

Attached: 10-pastel-nata.jpg (800x600, 277K)

not 90s wars, look at ww2 and the ustaše

>money and high purchasing power

Aren't they one of those countries where the average wage is like 200 euro a month?

All Croatians I've ever seen on Jow Forums were really polite and nice.

Post the quote about Croats having no shame.

They did the same in 90s just on smaller scale.
>The bloody industry of death began in the RSK (Serbian territories in Lika, Banija, Kordun, Slavonia after 1995 illegally occupied by Croatia) where the organs of captured and imprisoned Serbs were extracted for the rich in the West and Petrol-monarchy (i.e. Saudi Arabia). There was a hospital in Vukovar led by Dr Vesna Bosanac (between 30 July and 19 November 1991). That ’s where, for the first time, took place serious abuses of medical ethics and international humanitarian law – the refusal to provide adequate medical assistance to wounded civilians of Serbian nationality (some of who were children), and sending Serb civilians to physical liquidation. Among the most serious crimes committed in Vukovar hospital was the forcible take of blood from Serbs civilians, till the last drop, and literally. For this purpose, Serbs living in Vukovar were forcibly brought to the hospital by members of the Croatian National Guard.

http --- vukovar--- . --- 50 webs --- . ---com --- / --- CriminalPenalCode ---.--- html

Didn't see this pasta in years

>attack Croat civilians in a peaceful city
>get BTFO'd
>whine on the internet

Attached: serb-tank-at-vukovar.jpg (640x782, 74K)

You don't have to be Serb to know we're savage as fuck.

We're savage and subhuman towards each other when eternal Serb isn't acting up.

It's the Dinaridic goatfucker cannibal genes we inherited from Neanderthals.

Attached: 1445728950024.jpg (329x329, 33K)

Probably to feed your superiority complex

>attack Croat civilians in a peaceful city
Thats a nice joke. The croats were attacking Serbs in the city before any conflict started, later they got savage as fuck and commited massive war crimes nobody cares about.
>get BTFO'd
croats got BTFO'd.

The photo above is of a three-year old Serbian boy who was shot dead while hiding in the cellar at 72 Nikola Demonja Street, Vukovar, Croatia. His mother and father, Sladjana and Miroslav Cecavac, were also brutally killed by Tudjman’s neo-Ustashe Nazi troops. This 3 year old Serbian child was labelled a “Serbian aggressor” by Tudjman’s HDZ neo-Ustashe Croatian government and the Western corporate– controlled media. In order to stop his so-called ”aggression”, the so-called ”brave” Croatian neo-Ustashe soldiers put a bullet in the back of his head, which exited from the front of his skull. In the war in Croatia and Bosnia, by mid-1994, 7,000 Serbian children were killed: twice as many as Croatian and Muslim children combined. If, God forbid, this was your child, what would you do to his killers? (From: “The Suppressed Serbian Voice And The Free Press In America” By William Dorich, 1994 – p 30)

Attached: 35151.jpg (700x617, 63K)