Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV-HTmL8cEI
youtube.com/watch?v=PJT9CbS4c34
youtube.com/watch?v=aYTTNI1_Kac
youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=adaTEdqR4xI
youtu.be/JEJpmDUMKco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Caption: Rabbi Shmuel Coppenshtein observes the chalice forged using Iranian child labour hands presented by Ahmadinejad.

Nuke mena

Attached: 9904628.jpg (308x287, 23K)

why

Did they kill each other after this picture?

No
the opposite happened

Attached: ammaa.jpg (286x222, 12K)

What are they trying to convey here? Is this a subliminal message?

Fuck England
youtube.com/watch?v=VV-HTmL8cEI
youtube.com/watch?v=PJT9CbS4c34
youtube.com/watch?v=aYTTNI1_Kac

Attached: 9934049.jpg (223x227, 7K)

Croats are so cute and happy, like they didn't even believe it was possible until it happened

(je suis le francophone mais je vais parler en anglais pour le public /mena/ )
the jews in the picture are members of Neturei-Karta group who thinks that state of israel is illegal, and that jews can't etablish a jewish state on israel land before the come of the Messiah
and i think that ahmadjinead met them only in the name of propaganda to say "we against zionists and jewish which support the zionist illegal state, but aside from that we like every jewish which stand with us in the fight against the zionist entity".
btw, most of the ultra orthodox jews are non-zionist, but this kind of crazies guys who manifest with some palestinian flags and which do meeting with Ahmadjinejad are maybe 2,3% of the total ultraorthodox population

Quite unorthodox people if you ask me :^)
I think since they only recognize God's authority, they view Israel as disobedient to His orders so they will ally with anything against it.
I don't really believe that arabs ally with them for another reason that this

youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo

Attached: nightmare.png (1242x1035, 670K)

>I think since they only recognize God's authority
>they will ally with anything against it
Exactly, we have too pictures of this kind of jews with terrorists from Hamas
But these stupid religious kikes don't know that if there will be a terrorist attack against jews, they potentially could be touched by this, bc the arabs don't do the difference between "zionists" and "non-zionists/anti-zionists" jewish, for them, every kike is a potential zionist and threat that they have to remove from the earth
j'y vais je vais au McDo, je reviens tout à l'heure, on continuera à en reparler, reste à actualiser le fil. .

You're probably right but I think their beliefs transcends any form of reality, even the one where they would be killed by arabs terrorists
I think even if arabs accepted jews in their societies, they wouldn't integrate and lead to the same antisemitic behaviour for host countries
Ok bon appétit, à tentot peut -être

Attached: gonspace.gif (300x225, 1.93M)

*accepted orthodox jews
obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=adaTEdqR4xI

Attached: 1528961612275.jpg (918x592, 416K)

youtu.be/JEJpmDUMKco

Attached: bitch.gif (500x400, 1.94M)

Can any of you be of use and post that "how to achieve trap aesthetics" pic?

A man who abused a 12 year old girl in Ankara, was castrated by the father of the girl on the streets.

Attached: 531393045636.jpg (552x738, 29K)

He did the right thing, an eye for an eye

Attached: 1518775979847.jpg (215x316, 20K)

Attached: 68D270FD-C2C3-4883-A453-2769211B071A.jpg (1010x1425, 585K)

based nukeposter

Thanks

Seceding without my authorization is pure treason. Expect to be banned from the realm

Attached: 1513502177703.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

I might not be a doctor but wouldn't high oestrogen intake cause all of this, don't know who made the chart but it's highly irresponsible to not mention the possible side effects or consequences...

>Excess estrogen can cause excess weight, especially around the breasts, hips and abdomen and is the most common male hormone imbalance in overweight men.
>Excess estrogen can lead to low libido, infertility and erectile dysfunction
>Increased risk of stroke and heart attack because of an increased risk of clotting
>Increased risk of prostate cancer

Bravo monsieur premier degré

Attached: 1513663359186.jpg (1600x900, 347K)

I know some desperate men from Jow Forums might take this seriously, I don't see the humour part in the pic

And nonetheless, I prefer to correct it

Castration is the most best choice for justice desu.

I hate paperwork, so boring

Attached: oooh.jpg (399x307, 15K)

>they wouldn't integrate
no true at all, in morroco, tunisia, ect. we used to have our own rabbinical court, and our rights related to religion was protected
until israel ruins everything we built

Deserved , muslim are real men with values
if the father would have done that in israel, he would have gone minimum 8 years in jail

Et voilà, /mena/ c'est terminé à cause de syrianon qui a tout gâché en séparant tout en deux camps
" Non welcome: Jews, Belgian and French flags "
à cause de ce con le seule espace potentiel où j'avais accès à des discussions et débats enrichissants avec des arabes est terminé à cause de leur meme de nazisme
je suis furax

But generally I mean you guys don't work and live recluded from society; correct me if I'm wrong?
They hate every non weeb anime boo, what did you expect?

what are you meaning by "you guys"?
et je crois tout simplement que ce type a du mal accepter que on parle français sur /mena/ et qu'il poursuivre ce meme qu'est l'antisémitisme
Il n'y a aucun endroit sur Jow Forums où je peux discuter sur tout sortes de thèmes sans me faire insulter de "kike", à part sur /mena/. Ce type a tout ruiné en séparant ça en deux threads , /fr/ est inaccessible pour moi car ça finit tjrs à parler de la religion juive et des insultes en profondeurs
Moi je m'en fous des insultes, mais c'est dommage, j'aimais bien moi discuter avec des /mena/ originaux

Don't worry so much dude! There's other arab posters here but I mean don't expect much from shitposters desu
They didn't ruin anything btw
I meant you guys as ultra orthodox jews

In despite that the jewish society is heterogenic, the ultra orthodox is himself heterogenic.
There is a lot kinds of ultra orthodox in israel
Generally, the ultra orthodox of jerusalem are a lot more extremists than ultraorthodox outside this city
They yes recluded from society, they are their own quarter and an IDF soldier, a girl with explicit clothees, ect. can't generally enter without being hited
they don't recognize the existence of the state of israel so they don't have a health care insurance, and generally don't go out of their quarters in all their life
this generally ashkenazi ultra orthodox jews
there is ultra orthodox which don't live recluded bc we know that there is an entity which called "state of israel" and it's born and we have to live with, there is nothing to do, so sometimes we go to IDF (i personnaly was) , learn in university, work in regular job, and while maintain life style orthodox
the majority of this kind is outside of jerusalem and/or sefaradic/mizrahnik jews

>>On peut aujourd’hui compter quatre attitudes face au sionisme :

Une petite minorité, regroupée dans la Edah Haredit (centrée autour des hassidim de Satmar) et les Neturei Karta, est violemment antisioniste. Pour elle, le sionisme est toujours une rébellion contre Dieu, et doit donc être combattu. Le rejet est absolu. Ce rejet amène aussi au refus de l’hébreu moderne, considéré comme langue profane. L’hébreu doit rester une langue religieuse. À l’extrême inverse, on compte une petite minorité Haredi Tzioni qui se veulent à la fois haredim et sionistes religieux (généralement assez extrémistes d’ailleurs).
L'influent parti Shass, émanation des haredim séfarades, sans être historiquement Haredi Tzioni, a cependant annoncé en 2010 son ralliement officiel au sionisme et sa volonté d'adhérer à l'Organisation sioniste mondiale12 ».

Le courant dominant est fait d’une réserve importante face au sionisme, idéologie qui, même dans son versant religieux (incarné entre autres par le Parti National Religieux, une des principales expressions des orthodoxes « modernes ») implique de placer son espérance dans l’État et pas seulement en Dieu. Ce qui est une forme d’idolâtrie. Mais l’État juif suscite quand même un certain intérêt.

Une minorité assez importante de haredim est allée plus loin que cette réserve. On les trouve par exemple chez les hassidim de Loubavitch, dans l’ancien parti Poale Agoudat Israël (aujourd’hui réunifié avec Agoudat Israël). Sans se rallier officiellement au sionisme, ils prennent de fait des positions très nationalistes. En outre, il est d'usage pour les hassidim de Loubavitch qui ont terminé leurs études religieuses d'effectuer leurs périodes de réserve dans l'armée israélienne.

Of course it's heterogenic, I mean it's a human group, you will never have the same views/behaviour shared uniformly and perfectly lad
Well if you say that most of the ultra orthodox still try to integrate society, then they would have no problem living in Europe or the Middle east, it would have been my only doubt about it
It's fascinating how humans interprate the same religion in such different ways, I would hate Israel if it tried to make it disappear tb.h

Attached: 1513436373461.jpg (900x900, 107K)

J'ai des papiers à faire, je reposte tentot, je baise ces putains de weebs

Attached: 290351.jpg (800x600, 229K)

I doubt that ultraorthodox of Israel could living in Europe and live like normal people, they are in the same kind than ultraorthodox of Anvers (btw we know that they are very rich). In Paris it's a lot different bc they have to work ect.
In Israel the State give them advantages due to their particularism
>make it disappear
make what disappear? the heterogenism?

to be fair,the three of you ruined the general

why

you are boring

לר תזדיין

undoubtedly.

1-hours long discussions in French(/me/ doesn't speak French)

2-Belgium is a teenager who unironically defends islam with shit like not all of us pas d’amalgame

3-You speak about the same exact thing everyday

4-No bants just tantrums(you not so much)

Where's aidsy chan guys?

:)

3and yemmak

Chkun nta?
Pepe_3rqan.jpg

Wech dakhlek fiya. Chkoun enta?

Sme7li...
Ana Suriy sekan fi bledek :)

>/me/ doesn't speak French
Syria and Lebanon do, the others should

lmao according to the archives, it was tried before because of persians. thread leader

Attached: image.png (1360x768, 1.64M)

To be extra fair, I fucking hate arabs and their mentality
I don't know how simple discussion ruins a thread, plenty of times I couldn't read anything that was written in fucking tunisian/arabic, and I never complained whatsoever
The grass is always greener on other sides and it's not like anyone was likeable in the first place here to begin with. This hellhole might be unfit for someone like me.

>I couldn't read anything that was written in fucking tunisian/arabic, and I never complained whatsoever
that's a /mena/ general though. arabic or darija should be expected. french isn't since france is not part of the region.

>France is not part of the region
Gee I wonder who appoints presidents over there

Yes that's why I have nothing to do here and that shit language

>france is not part of the region
No, but francophonie is very relevant there, since /na/ + Syria + Lebanon have a in their culture to be francoophone.

Baba Hassen/Draria?

French is shit, and this is /mena/ which has people from both mena and diaspora, but not everyone speaks french and not everyone likes french. So speak english, a language that we all speak (and like)

>french is shit
>flag
nta very 'blata'. You got the chance to have the opportunity to speak the most beautiful language in your daily life, and you spite on it
I'm ready to speak english at condition that you guys will stop to speak arabic
And yes in despite of the religion and the conflict, Israel is part of /mena/

It changed nothing, people hated me talking to a jew because they are hateful
Stop trying to mask it under french or ''' repetitive '''' subject, this place is simply full of immature and underage weebs, shitskins who can't for the love of God even tolerate basic human communications.

But I speak the nost beautiful language daily (Arabic).

French is dogshit. Don't ever post in french here.

> tolerate basic human communications
this

May both algerian and tunisian could understand each other when they speak in their dialectic arabic?

I don't give a fuck about a jew, and i wasn't masking anything i was explainning my pov.
im grateful the annoying underage-mentality weebs are gone, but this shitty general is even more divided

>ath*ists

Attached: 10073674059.jpg (552x828, 43K)

i hate jews

Stop using stereotypes and having the victim mentality, i don't care about you being a jew.
French is shiiiiiiiit. i hate it and so probably are the rest, if they even could understand it.
>I'm ready to speak english at condition that you guys will stop to speak arabic
Why are you putting conditions as you are in a high position or something...
first no one barely even fucking writes in arabic except for me once in a while to post some insults that non tunisians could barely understand. and even though i don't like arabic either for same reasons as french and more, arabic is the language of mena.
and i'm the friendly tunisian.

Majority don't share your opinion lad, just seeing an israeli flag makes them chimp out...
I'm not divided and seeing what they are doing, I'm glad they are gone desu
I won't talk in french but at the same be more absent because I don't know why I should please anyone here

>i don't care about you being a jew
did i said that i'm a jew? i don't see the connexion with what I said
>French is shiiiiiiiit
most of us except gulfi guys can speak as fluent the french language, and even this is a shit, it could be more accurate for debating and some discussions than english

>no one barely even fucking writes in arabic
>>this

>i'm the friendly tunisian
i can't remember you..

>did i said that i'm a jew? i don't see the connexion with what I said
you are talking about israel
>most of us except gulfi guys can speak as fluent the french language, and even this is a shit, it could be more accurate for debating and some discussions than english
wrong, create a poll if you want

dude you just started posting three days ago, barely any arabic is written, and that is arabic, that is a dialect, a dialect even written in latin.
That is a MENA dialect of a MENA language, french ISN'T a MENA language

If you want to talk to me in french, just post in /fr/ and link your post, je te répondrai là-bas

Jew from France?

It's okay now bhiim, no more french, but more Deutsch inshallah

Attached: nazi.gif (425x319, 965K)

Stop being a fucking autist, as autist as the weebs. and a rude fuck, i was always friendly to you.

I talked about Israel bc I can't have a normal discussion due to my flag, i'm not complaining because this is something which i already got the habit

>wrong
Morrroco, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, + all french and belges flags
except gulfis guys which maybe represent 10% of the total poster we all more or less speaking french

>french isn't a MENA language
>L’Afrique du Nord, plus précisément le Maghreb, regroupe quelque 33,4 millions de francophones (64 % de Tunisiens, 57 % d’Algériens et 41,5 % de Marocains)

almost the majority of the maghreb is speaking french and u are sttill deny

I was friendly too

Attached: harissa.jpg (354x440, 26K)

I don't want to talk in /fr/ bc these guys are always doing remarks about my flag and my religion. This is the 'hidden 18-25'. impossible to have a really discussion there without they' say "go out kike". they can't tolerate communication with someone with the zionist entity .
i can try to speak english in some philosophical or religious subjects but this will be very difficult

Their french is shit tho, nobody considers them as francophone here, same as african shit, disgusting accent , yuck

Attached: mmh.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

ignore them maybe? they have all kinds of bougnoules/nazicunts there and you are on Jow Forums not some playground lad, everybody gets shitted on here, it's part of the fun

راحت فيها هذه الثريد

I'm not denying that mena or na dosen't fucking speak french, how would i even do that.
most of us here don't like french and that is what i said.

French isn't a mena language, FRENCH WASN'T MADE IN MENA. how hard is it to understand that ?

>he is attention whoring about Israel AGAIN
go to /isr/ what the fuck?

hey guys

you can hear the dick in his ass

it's like less than three centuries old in north africa.

أهلا وسهلا

there is no one in /isr/
and don't care about israel

understood 100%
is it true that the people of Sfax are those which speak the best french in tunisia?

african accent is so beautiful on a woman it seems so innocent

sometimes i forget that i'm on Jow Forums, bc i've been too much in mainstream social networks as twitter or reddit lol

Deja kan rayah fiha

FUCK OFF

Do Iran, Afghanistan or Libya ever post

>Plebbit
>Twitshit
Lad I have some bad news...

Attached: 1514213725969.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

the 18-25 is the less mainstream network

Prends ta valise w degage
yallah, vite.

There's some dutch poster who's afghani
and an american flag from Lybia, don't know more of them

english?

Probably not, the best ones are the capital ultra liberal faggots, mostly the rich ones and of course the people like doctors and such.

Stop being a fucking shithead na3en diin rabek 9adechek 5aryaa kif dzayriya fe franca

Toz ya khabith

Oh my God, never ever mention that hellhole here please, the last thing we need is some retarded french to come post here.
Don't go there if you want to save your brain cells

Attached: 1514775685012.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

i badly want to go visit la ghriba in djerba but i think this will be very difficult