Jow Forums I need your advice

Jow Forums I need your advice
so I matched with this girl on tinder, really cute, blonde, blue eyes, but one minus is that her last name origin is polish

anyway I deleted tinder since I felt like a whore with it. Anyway I didn't ask her number before I deleted it. She already seemed up to meeting me though and where were talking when we could before I deleted tinder.

Now I keep thinking about her and I found her on facebook, but I think it's creepy if I just add her like that when she didn't give me her last name. Is it creepy?
Also one more thing is that her last name is of polish origin.

Should I add her to facebook or not?

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

>She already seemed up to meeting me though and where were talking when we could before I deleted tinder.
shit at work so I fucked it up

fix
She already seemed up to meeting me though and we were discussing it when we could do it before I deleted tinder.

do it, send her message about how much you mean to her. love is a very important thing in life. pls post results

but it sounds creepy

Probably a bad idea.
Wouldn't trust a girl with tinder anyway.

Ask our Indian brothers. They know all about this

download tinder again and when you see her superlike her so she knows you're still interested

Depends how casual or creepy you make it

how do I make it casual?
"hey I deleted tinder, but I really found you interesting so I found you on facebook"

>I found her on facebook, but I think it's creepy if I just add her like that when she didn't give me her last name. Is it creepy?
I did that with a very qt girl that used to go to the same class as me in college, we had some very nice and natural conversations that seemed to keep going and going without getting boring no matter the topic, I just knew her first name and I found her by stalking one of her friend's profile and looking at his friends in common, I sent her a message and worst part is she actually replied and befriended me, she seemed interested but then I got too nervous and said some really cringy shit and she lost interest and left me on seen.

Attached: 1530804806237.jpg (375x360, 27K)

how do you know her last name then?

it doesn't hurt to try. just message her and say "hey I deleted tinder without messaging you and I really wanted us to get to know each" or some shit like that, I don't know I'm tired, it's almost 4 in the fucking morning and I got work in 2 hours and I can't sleep SO YOU BETTER MESSAGE HER AND TELL HER YOUR TRUE FEELINGS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

There's really no way to message her without it seeming creepy considering you never talked to her on tinder. Maybe just man up and say something like "hey we matched on tinder but I deleted the app, I remembered you and thought you were cute so I found you on fb. Was wondering if you'd like to get coffee or something." There's no way to avoid the creepiness so you have to just nut up and try

Perfectly fine.
Might as well try.

I talked to her on tinder tho

I searched for her on facebook, she has a rare name

Fuck it I'm adding her to facebook, lets see where this goes. I'll respond if she adds me back.

oh then it's not that weird, just message her you coward

I-I did it

Attached: safasfasf.png (410x258, 25K)

but still the way I see it it's creepy since she never gave me her last name on facebook

you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, my friend. good luck

I can post a pic of myself if you guys want

An Indian would say I love you

you should have done this

well we'll see
no response yet tho

no response yet lads

Rootin' for ya, kid.
Really hope you're not gonna fuck this up, because everyone else here would. Don't be autistic:3

hope you crash and burn failed normie

You're so mean. Imagine he's your autistic brother who tries to find true love. Is it really that bad?

Poles aren't human you did the right thing, stay safe.

Attached: 1530854469144.jpg (471x400, 119K)

No response yet lads

bump

She's not online, isn't she?

can't know if a person is online if they're not in your friends list on facebook

I knew it was creepy, I shouldn't have done it

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

Attached: images (20).jpg (614x239, 39K)

It was fine.

I tracked a girl down on facebook after just seeing her on the train and knowing what school she went to (becuase she was wearing her uniform). and she was fine with it. women won't mind because its validation to them.

if she was interested in you before like you say she was then she won't mind. don't over think it mate.

you didn't lose anything tho

exactly

it hurt my pride

this, women on there aren't actually after a relationship

You have no pride

What do you mean?

should have re-made tinder, found her again and just told her the truth.

This. Remember to cap and share. True love conquers all, braļukas

POST RESULTS NEEKERI

You're on Jow Forums for dating advice, you don't deserve any pride

ignore the bong

still no results yet, not even a friend invite decline

you are my friends though

still no reply tho lmao
wish she would just decline the invitation instead of ignoring it

bump

Nigga quit bein gay about it if it hasn't been live for 24 hrs

I'm keeping the thread alive, Nigger

keep the thread alive, I want to see the outcome

of course, still no reply and considering the fact that most women can't let their phones out of their hands and almost everyone has facebook on their phone and messenger I can believe that I was ignored.

do you have your face in your profile picture? can she recognise you easily?

she probably doesn't know your last name/might think you are a random. you should just message her. nothing to lose.

yes I did, same shit on my tinder

Bump for interest

you should have messaged her instead of a friend request..

Brofist

but good on you for doing something, though

Don't even think about our women, filthy balt peasant. They are only for Polish Bvlls.

Attached: 1522771756413.png (600x600, 109K)

No, Balts should even touch and crossbreed with slavs, because your race is unworthy of it. Stay away from polish girl, you rapist.

>Should I add her to facebook or not?
She has matched with 10 other guys since you disconnected.
Not trying to be rude but you probably don't mean anything to her, just another guy she matched with and talked to.
Please don't embarrasse yourself user