There are people here who don't love France

>there are people here who don't love France
what the hell's the matter with you?

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_2018_fifa_world_cup_touhou_and_world_cup_drawn_by_yoruny__7332c94dc625f808c06d0ef1 (1748x2400, 263K)

I don't like niggers.

I was ok with France until they started oppressing Muslims but that's a reason for you to love France.

This

France is gay.

what does france even do lmfao

Nigger team

if they're so terribly oppressed they can always move to a muslim country

Attached: __battlefield_series_and_battlefield_1_drawn_by_neko_yanshoujie__d449af3a0ff029b1e12d8660ecf1b47c.pn (867x1300, 1.35M)

FPBP

the french were the rudest people i met in my euro travels. they have this air of arrogance and frigidness. italians and spaniards were the nicest :)

Regardless, I'l never like a country that's hostile to Islam.

Even Shia?

Shias are heretics but if they're open to dialogue I don't mind them

Nobody likes arrogant obnoxious people.

France is pretty cool, they gave us the Statue of Liberty and helped us btfo the English. Always good guys in my book.

She should be black, or at least brown.

I hate you so much. If you people had your way humanity wouldn't go forward for thousands of years. Stick to your cult.

But you weren't born when we started oppressing Muslims.

Attached: 1531311978959.jpg (362x346, 38K)

When did they do that?

Hebdo

Being hostile to Islam is one of the hallmarks of a civilized country.

But I do love France. Learning about French history and reading French literature for most of your school life does that to you.
Also, I've had the pleasure to notice several times that the American stereotypes about French people aren't true at all. They're not arrogant, they actually range from modest to self-hating personality wise.

France is a gay shithole full of subhuman trash, delete this thread and never talk about french cunts ever again

Attached: tripfag_joins_thread.gif (250x343, 1.99M)

Amazing gif

> drawing shitty cartoons is now equal to oppression
What a fucking world we live in.