Tfw not italian

>tfw not italian

Attached: photos-61.jpg (600x600, 74K)

and that's why becoming an adult sucks. You pass from 3 month of vacation to 3 weeks of vacation. It sucks

Based russianbros

In many high-school we attend 6 days of the weeks though

I miss the good old days... ;_;

>6 fucking weeks
This is plain sad.

Attached: 1530508086238.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Dunno about other places but England has many mid terms.

We have at least 9 weeks.

Nobody cares

don´t be salty now

Explain Bulgaria

>wants to be one of the lazies that ruins his country and his life

But there is also a spring, may, fall and christmas vacation here.

>only 6 weeks for summer break in primary education
why is this even allowed

lol germanics are such cucked worker drones

LAZY italians and balkans!
Sad!

..Easter, Christmas and whatnot are celebrated here as well

In the catholic south of the Netherlands they also get free during the week of carnival.

>Primary
May 24th to Sep. 15
>Middle
Jun. 15 to Sep. 15
>High
Jul. 1 to Sep. 15

It's because we do more hours and a year more.
We get out of school at 19/20, not 18 like elsewhere

Here it depends on your education level.

Dumb kids go to school until they are 16, and few subjects with lots of manual labour.
Normies go to school until they are 17 and get most subjects.
Smart kids until they are 18 and get loaded with heavy subjects.

Why would you have three distinct groups like that?
You're basically giving up on the so-called "dumb" kids and saying "oh they're stupid let them take it easy, they'll like it" instead of making them work hard to catch up with the rest.

Now that I'm in Uni i have between 8 and 10, and I am bored for at least have of them.

>not 18 like elsewhere
The longest day for Danish kids is probably 16.

It's always possible for them to switch to the higher levels if they're very driven (after they graduate), and a lot of them do.

They need to be motivated though, and some kids just don't have the capacity for higher education, so they get to leave school earlier (getting a head start) and get jobs more suitable for them.

>staying in school longer than to 15-16

Wouldn't it be a better idea for the brighter students to have something like extra classes, instead of an extra year? So /all/ of your students graduate all at once? I can't help but think that it would be shitty - just because you're a tad brighter, you get to stay a year longer?
I understand the mindset, and the reasoning behind this, but still.
We leave at 19, as well.

I find it stranger that you have 16 weeks off. That's 4 months...

That's just in primary; it gets shorter by two weeks each time as you progress onwards, like stated in .
And well, I'd say kids deserve it the rest - it's their childhood - leave them play around and live the time of their life, instead of shoving them into a poorly-ventilated room.

Their entire education is different.
If you perform bad you basically get taught how to fix cars and become a hair dresser.
If you perform normal you become an engineer or manager.
While if you perform well you become a doctor or scientist.

german scum

>summer break
>not summer long
???

>smarter countries have shorter breaks

Attached: 10347626_434491153389218_2255272447286416193_n.jpg (648x484, 45K)

>6
why do you hate children

Ah, I think I understand now.
And one last question - these are all in separate schools, right? i.e., depending on your success in middle school, you get put in a "manual labour" school, or in a school that teaches more "brainy" stuff.

Yeah. They are separate schools. And they each have their own culture.

We've got that in common, then - but the difference between the curriculum of these schools isn't actually all that different over here. Everyone, no matter in which school they are, learns the same "base" - the only difference between schools being is that [some] have "special" classes that they expand on - like for example, if you manage to make it into a "math" school, you learn the standard stuff, plus uni-tier math later on; and if you're in a "transport" school, you get taught the standard stuff, plus what makes car tick.
Maybe a more elite school would have way better teachers for their standard subjects, but the difference isn't nearly as drastic. Everyone finishes at the same time.

Sorry for asking so many questions, and I thank you for replying to them.

for answering them*

Pretty sure he meant years you wh*Toid subhumans

Cкъcихa ги минaлaтa гoдинa.