wtf, better step up our game

boo boo boo,
shame on you.

truly iceniggers

whales lives matters

post vocaroo

I don't understand.
Is it not okay to *kill* a blue whale.

Why couldn't they just create giant oil spills in the ocean like a normal country? Why'd they have to go and personally murder the whale itself? This is just bad form, I'm gonna have to give Iceland a downvote -1

I sit easier to sympathize with sea whales if you grew up with land whales?

no

Friendly reminder of what Australia's exclusive economic zone looks like (note the area off Antarctica).

Whalers keep out. I'm looking at you Japan.

Attached: GA17424.gif (800x730, 64K)

>Is it not okay to *kill* a blue whale.
No, they don't have huge numbers and have long gestation. Hunting them unlike say Minke whales could push them to extinction.

>The IUCN estimates that there are probably between 10,000 and 25,000 blue whales worldwide today. Before whaling, the largest population was in the Antarctic, numbering approximately 239,000 (range 202,000 to 311,000).

The whole of Antarctica is rightfully Norwegian ice

>I sit easier to sympathize with sea whales if you grew up with land whales?
No sea whales are not disgusting like land whales.

Nice

But don't alaskan's hunt wales too?

minke whales were literally BORN for the Norwegian BULL's whaling ships
NORGESVELDET LEVER

yes, but not endangered species, like eg BLUE WHALES.

Why do you have to be like this

Attached: 1522778093968.gif (326x300, 81K)

YEAH KILL EM

I've always wanted to taste whale how does it taste ?
like beef or buffalo maybe it seems to be a really red meat

Just a little heads-up, watch out for this meme captain

Attached: 071105_r16759[1].jpg (727x465, 70K)

It's generally like a very lean gamey beef. It's possible it resembles buffalo, though I haven't tasted that personally.

shouldn't really kill endangered species of whales though.

Unless for a really good reason, like it's there, and you're hungry, or scientific research. Or anything where the overall population isn't further endangered by killing it.

All of Queen Maud Land is ours and we can rightfully whale there. We need lamp oil"!

Tried to make it last year.

It was awful. I couldn't eat anything for a day, because it was so awful, so probably great for someone looking to lose weight. I have tasted better whale before though, so I guess it's Russian roulette if you get something decent or fucking awful.

Still have one steak left in my freezer, I'll never eat it, but I keep it in case I have to make food to someone I hate, or need a biological weapon of some sorts.

Sell me your finest cut, Ole-Einar

>But don't alaskan's hunt wales too?
Only the natives can. It's like clubbing seals in Canada.

>It's possible it resembles buffalo, though I haven't tasted that personally.
Buffalo (Bison) is like a slightly gamier and leaner beef. Try it if you get the chance.

Will do, but obviously it's a bit hard (and expensive) to get here. I'd like to compare them due to the similar characteristics.