Innocent Thai children

>innocent Thai children
YEAH FIND 'EM
YEAH RESCUE 'EM

Attached: diver.png (1528x1184, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-07-11/thai-cave-rescue3a-elon-musk-questions-expertise-of-mission-ch/9979166
youtube.com/watch?v=jAaVc8b5JLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>innocent divers
YEAH STOPEM

Attached: 1531242629723.png (1528x1184, 51K)

YEAH DROWNEM

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: thai boys.jpg (700x420, 16K)

I laughed at this thread. Great work, keep it up.

Daily reminder that the last person to exit the cave was a FINNISH BVLL

Attached: VMan-P943861_1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 284K)

Matt Damon x12

idris elba

based

I dunno about you guys but I'm real glad they're all good and well. gives me a little bit of faith in the global community and all that. also did you see the bitchfit elongated muskrat had after they didnt use his shitty submarine thingy?

>also did you see the bitchfit elongated muskrat had after they didnt use his shitty submarine thingy?
lmao, source?

what the fuck is up with his fingers

>bitchfit elongated muskrat had
Yes

Attached: Hissy fit.jpg (1010x1007, 201K)

abc.net.au/news/2018-07-11/thai-cave-rescue3a-elon-musk-questions-expertise-of-mission-ch/9979166

I might have oversold the "bitchfit" but he definitely seemed pretty steamed at the rejection

> "He said of Mr. Narongsak: “The former Thai provincial governor (described inaccurately as ‘rescue chief’) is not the subject matter expert.”
that was after his offer was turned down.

then he left the fucking thing there "in case it happens again"

"hurr lets use a bit of rocket fuel transport tube from my New, shiny muskrocket™ and call it a submarine! time to score some of those internet karma points and also make some dough on the side from my cool RANDUM XD BORING COMPANY™ HAHAHA SO FUNNY BECAUSE ThEY DRILL AJAHAHAH DRILL LIKE BORE LOL "

Kek yes. He fucked up a bit on that one but hey, I hate to sound like a typical redditor but at least he offered assistance from his engineers (without fees I presume) even though it wasnt needed. But yeah he needs to go eady on the vanity and autism.

I dont think that sounds particularly like a "reddit opinion" and I agree to some extent, but the cynical part of me thinks that it was an empty gesture to increase his profile. credit where credit's due though, he said we wanted to help, and at least he delivered on his promise in a very short timespan (although the quality of such speedy development would be questionable)

Erikoistoimintaosasto

wouldn't that giant dildo just have got stuck?

He's such a fucking moron, really don't understand the personality cult around him.

Attached: embarassing.png (334x393, 134K)

he did """tests""" involving a pool and some platform that the """submarine""" could fit through but I really dont think the rocky caves would have been as forgiving as a swimming pool and a smooth bit of plastic

youtube.com/watch?v=jAaVc8b5JLk

>Will any of this work? The Thai government confirmed Saturday on Facebook that it was anticipating the Space X/Boring Company team, which may “provide services for location tracking, water pumping or battery power” to the current operation. (Obviously, Tesla has plenty of expertise in batteries.) But considering the tremendous amount of manpower and expertise already being thrown at the rescue operation, several cave-rescue experts I spoke to were skeptical that Musk’s team would necessarily be of much use to the already-exhaustive efforts. “It doesn’t matter how much equipment you throw at it or how many dollars you throw at it, you may be reaching the limits of the technology in this particular situation,” Anmar Mirza , a caver and cave rescuer who is a coordinator with the National Cave Rescue Commission, the cave rescue arm of the National Speleological Society, which is the world’s largest organization dedicated to the study, conservation, and exploration of caving.
>“With all due respect to Mr. Musk, I am not sure that he or his engineers have a real good handle on exactly what they’re dealing with in this particular situation,” said Mirza, commenting on the rescue-operation brainstorm Musk was conducted over the last two days on Twitter. “The teams working are already doing as much pumping as can feasibly be done in there. They have enough pumping power.”

He's to tech as bill nye is to science. le reddit kewl guy

he got rich from paypal and tesla isnt going to last long once the big car companies finally stop pussyfooting around, and make electric cars that aren't just "dipping a toe in the pool" models.

also his "quirky" BORING CO. "flamethrowers" and other stuff shtick is stupid, annoying and appeals only to fake nerds and "geeks"

Its a bit enthusiastic to keep several engineers busy with the pod. But why the fuck not if you got the cash.

He should've given the pod to one of the international teams and promised continued development of the prototype

Some Thai official just made a bunch of money of the aircraft aluminum desu

Attached: 1528377812008.jpg (600x800, 247K)

lol

>that it was an empty gesture to increase his profile.
It definitely was for the publicity. Doesnt inherently make it bad though

this reminds me of that time a bunch of Chilean miners got stuck underground

lol that would have got stuck the minute they tried to force it through the underwater passage
about as useful as bringing a watertight coffin down there

>all of our retarded propaganda failed
>all of our plots and narratives got destroyed
>our platform is dying
>...
>is there like,.. a car chase on?
>No sir
>any children missing?

Attached: 37f071188cb79dad94bd086592060a67.jpg (736x822, 58K)

Jackie Chan.

The fuck are you talking about?

>dry caves
YEAH FLOOD 'EM

What an egotistical dickwad, they would have suffocated by the time a hole that big was drilled.

How many other rich people openly dream of a better world while putting their money where their mouth is? I don't love the guy, it's obvious he wants is name in the history books but I fail to see how that lessens his impact on the world. Seems like a good guy to me.

Scarlett Johansson

>really don't understand the personality cult around him.

The cult of asspain you people have around him is hilarious and much larger.

>seasonal weather patterns
YEAH MONSOON EM

kek

Attached: 1318221791144.png (438x420, 152K)

Attached: 1454520976175.jpg (1140x475, 80K)