How fucking stupid is this guy

How fucking stupid is this guy...

Attached: 59874B3D-665B-4B0C-8DFE-0C32EB58B59E.jpg (750x859, 405K)

>he isn't liked in the ultra-liberal

I've got british family members. hes not big in any circle of british society outside of american sycophant teenagers.

Only those who suffer from the crippling mental illness known as modern leftism hate him.

Not saying he's popular as such, but he's not as hated as the reaction to him in London might lead you to believe.

You are failing to see that he is talking to his target audience

I hate him for fucking with nato and inflating the relevance of Russia and North Korea.

At least 80% of Western world hates him.

He should come to Israel again. People genuinely love him.

thats just you being a scared brainlet and believing the media who generally don't want to see him get more popular

youre just huffing farts from american politics basically

There is a simple test to find out if a country hates Trump or not.

Does that country let their children be sexually abused by Muslims? If the answer is yes then they hate Trump.

Finland, Germany, Sweden, France and the UK all despise Trump and all of them have sexually slavery of their little girls by Muslims. It is not surprising at all.

Everyone that doesn't throw up watching idf soldiers shooting Palestinian children is loved in Israel.

Ok Mohammad ibn Parisi

Given the rate of inbreeding and birth defects in Palestine, they're doing them a favor.

A lot of us do like him here.

very

Israel being an evil state is the only thing we agree on with muslim immigrants.

Trump is amazing at marketing himself though he knows that he can just say controversial stuff that media can spin out and make articles about him media is pathetic though they are the retarded ones and I guess the public because the public loves drama and they click on the articles

Lel and cunts that regularly shoot children love him

Because you are a retard. You would think you would learn why you have to be brutal with muslims considering your country is turning into a caliphate.

Hi Jow Forums

American Yeltsin.

>israeli flag immediately jumps to the meme cheeto's defense

ho boy

admit it, you were laughing at the reality-tv president as well before his aides ordered him to bend down and suck your circumcised cock.

You should be happy not to be ruled by the monkey in chief anymore.

I was supporting him and Ted Cruz in the primaries because they were the most likely candidates to threaten the liberal order. Trump has an irrational streak which makes him good at destroying institutions.

i love how they always come up with these fact check articles about something trump said
dumb nerds don't even realize that nobody gives a shit

You are a retard for not understanding that in order to give lessons to others you have to start respecting your own values.

>anyone who doesn’t like trump is “leftist”

Ladies and gentlemen, Trumptards.

The only values France stands for are letting your children be sex slaves of Arabs. Sorry but I do not want to be affiliated with such values.

>You should be happy not to be ruled by the monkey in chief anymore.

I'm pretty sure netanyahu is still in charge here.

I am talking about Obongo, the monkey in chief.

Trump is a walking talking clickbait article.
It's like if EA or Buzzfeed won the presidency

Are you that one guy from Youtube comment section?

They love him. Don't believe the fake news and (((polls))).

>According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.
>In March 2017, the research firm GfK found 60 percent of Britons disapproved of the Trump presidency compared with 18 percent who approved.
>According to a poll of Britons by Ipsos MORI one month before the election, 84 percent had a very or fairly unfavorable view of Trump, while 7 percent had a positive view of him

The only values Israel stands for is dirty Money and ethnic cleansing.

No.

>ethnic cleansing
Ah, like ethnic French from every major city. I am glad you can recognise it.

Anyone who thinks Trump will survive the Michael Cohen investigation is fooling themselves.
Doesn’t matter if you like him or not. Over a quarter of his cabinet has resigned in shame or been fired now and he’s the most unpopular president we’ve ever had. Once Cohen gives the dirt on him the court won’t hesitate to send him to some remote island for the rest of his life.

>France

When?

Attached: Trump International.png (720x1040, 225K)

He's a good laugh, the forthright way he talks is quite refreshing.

Every hour of every day.

What was the question and where's the indifferent answer?

The question was "Please indicate whether you have a very favourable, somewhat favourable, somewhat unfavourable or very unfavourable opinion of each of the following world leaders?"

Attached: Merkel International.png (720x1040, 225K)

>Sweden +51
I hate this country.

Americans are generally disliked as a rule though. Even by pintmen down the pub

literal brainlet detected

Based

Why are they lumping the "somewhat" and "very" together?

You're free to leave. Go somewhere based like Russia or North Korea.

That's what all opinion polls do.

Not all of them, just the questionable ones that want to be intentionally misleading.
I'm not saying Trump is loved but there's only one reason why you would omit data.

Go back to .

Or I can stay and vote for SD :^)

yeah nah no one likes him, especially our right wing
the only exception is retard Jow Forums teens

Basic critical thinking isn't a Jow Forums thing.
Opinion polls are the most worthless kind of polls, especially since pollsters always go the lazy/misleading route and only sample from specific places where they know the answers will be skewed towards the side they want (this goes for both political extremes).

>Israel being an evil state is the only thing we agree on with muslim immigrants.
>t.Muslim convert

Ah yes... the whole world loves Trump and the the polls are skewed because they only ask the most leftist cites. Ok we get it

So he's slowly growing on them?

>Basic critical thinking
>only sample from specific places where they know the answers will be skewed towards the side they want

Attached: 1434660843321.png (201x178, 54K)

Public opinion polls have always been garbage and you can easily deduce their level of garbageness by the wording of the questions, how much data they omit upfront and how it's presented.
Naturally you don't want to apply basic critical thinking to polls that agree with your personal opinion.

Read the raw data from polls and most of them are concentrated in particular spots, it's just a lot easier than employing an army of pollsters in diverse locations.

Your family is full of faggots.

Do you start threads about him here every day?

>How fucking stupid is this guy...

he's President
he's a billionaire
he owns billions in properties all over the world
he bangs super models

yeah, what a dummy

>becomes president

Sure thing Don Lemon

>>he owns billions in properties all over the world
that's not a good thing for a president

Trump would have been ok years ago, and by that I mean better than Obama and Bush. He's fucking senile now though, the guy is in his mid 70s.

>Vietnam
>86%
Bullshit, everyone I know from vietnam thinks he's a moron

Because you know young educated people from HCMC or Hanoi. Most of the population can't even speak english.