Why do the blue countries hate us?

Why do the blue countries hate us?

Attached: butthurt.png (1100x941, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yt49DsfKDMc
youtube.com/watch?v=J_LrQSMTTD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They hate us 'cuz they ain't us

We hate the US more than we hate Russia.

wtf? we don't have your lands

Attached: 1514561832261.png (711x633, 192K)

>Slovakia
>Bosnia
>Montenegro
>Albania
eh?

Ive never heard of any of those countries hating us

Swedes worship you.

shut up NERD

But it's Wilson's fault that we lost.

i hate america

Essentially none of us likes Russia, nothing personal though

They hate you 'cause they ain't you

But not liking doesn't equal hate? I mean we never had any history whatsoever. Anyway the OP map is dumb as shit.

croatia, finland and the baltic states are based. i like poland and czechia.
don't mind the rest.

>he didn't include Norway in his map
What could OP have meant by this?

well? which do you hate: usa or russia?

Attached: 1531401798244.png (1100x941, 330K)

i think we hate usa more now due to trump

Personally, both. But the US less so.
I was more asking why you specifically left out Norway on the map but included e.g. Sweden and Denmark.

All of Europe minus Poland has a hatred for the US. Especially the Spanish.

Change Sweden to red. Almost nobody here seriously hate America, but many do loath Russia.

Depends on whom you ask but as said it's nothing personal with your case, you're just way too befriended with Serbia to not be perceived as a potential threat, I myself like Russia a lot

And tru

> minus Poland
And baltics

America don't have a belt, forcing the meme

What did we ever do to you?

>he hasn't opened up a history book in his life

This is from a recent Bosnia poll, most of your countrymen suck Putin's dick
it should be noted that favorable views are higher among ethic Serbs (93%) and Croatians (57%) than among Bosniaks (29%)

Attached: file.png (960x670, 76K)

Well frankly, we ended their pathetic attempt at relevance.

Shatter our Empire?

Most wars were started by the swedes though. Not to mention, its time to put this shit behind us.

Crushed their little empire

Attached: fuck sweden.png (319x644, 155K)

wrong

Attached: 1430850454943.png (1241x945, 470K)

Not the Great Northern.

Though we did lose Finland because of our retarded nobles.

>Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria
>not red

These days it's mainly holdover feelings from the cold war, Putin's wannabe empire building and our difference in politics.

This needs a german butthurt too desu

It needs an Israeli butthurt because it would be 90% of the world.

Turn your brain on and get out of the bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=yt49DsfKDMc

youtube.com/watch?v=J_LrQSMTTD4

To add on this, Norway's govt. and norwegians in general are also quite paranoid when it comes to Russia for the same reasons, PLUS the fact that we share a border with Russia. It gets REAL ugly in our parliament whenever they decide to fly over the border and back again just to flex.

We have no history with the US. Since most people prefer having NATO bases they obviously like the US more than Russia. The brits are best westerners though. They helped us get independence. Churchill wanted to invade SU. Our soldiers are usually stationed with them in desert shitholes. God save the Queen!

Patton wanted to invade the Soviets as well. He even said we should nuke Moscow in 1945

neither.

Germany, on the other hand.

I like most of the red countries.

>He even said we should nuke Moscow in 1945
kek

t. Private Nigel, British Army, stationed in Estonia

Patton HATED the fucking Soviets and would constantly shittalk them

You hate Russia? Your leaders jump at every opportunity to suck on Putin's cock.

>tfw to intelligent to drive straight

Attached: general_george_patton_a_p.jpg (300x450, 31K)

relevant poll

Attached: uspoll.png (920x2196, 586K)

hotfix

Attached: 1531402859452.png (1241x945, 447K)

lmao

Attached: 1522821147238m.jpg (1024x683, 138K)

Commoners hate everybody. Russians too, some hate them more, some hate them less. Orbán just wants to make money, by selling his boipucci to Putin.

>we're butthurt about russia
literally what? I can almost buy butthurt at america (though if we are then all of europe is) but brits don't give a shit about russia

Why do people think we hate Russia?

Patton was unironically too good for the US.

>implying Russia's butthurt belt isn't exclusively Russia itself
dumb

I´ve always found it weird that so many Russians on the internet hate Russia more than any Pole could ever even dream of. I personally think most Estonians don´t really hate Russians. They just don´t want to be part of it.

There you go

Attached: lammas_vp.png (620x360, 373K)

dumb
belorus isn't butthurt as well as those meme cunts in the south

Tell me, why does Russia make my rear end hurt?

Englands butthurt belt is more like a butthurt hat and coat.

>This needs a german butthurt too desu
Isn't the EU butthurt the same countries?

we dont hate you. but we wont buy our stupid gas when more than twice as expensive than the russian gas.

I dont think you realize how slow was fissible material at that time.Building nuclear weapons in 1945 was time consuming, after dropping bombs at japan US had no more bombs.

*your stupid gas I mean.

>we dont hate you. but we wont buy our stupid gas when more than twice as expensive than the russian gas.
We sell most to Mexico and Canada so you don't have to buy it. You should buy Norwegian gas.

It's better to fund putin then?

norwegians dont have enough gas. besides their supply is limited.

I mean there's ''Whiskey on the rocks'' and the Catalina affair.

Both of them caused a diplomatic crisis, you killed a bunch of Swedes during the Catalina affair, but during Whiskey on the Rocks we almost ended up bombing the shit out of innocent Germans lmao.

''This produced the most dangerous period of the crisis and is the time where the Swedish Prime Minister Thorbjörn Fälldin gave his order to "Hold the border" to the Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces, General Lennart Ljung. The coastal batteries, now fully manned as well as the mobile coastal artillery guns and mine stations, went to "Action Stations". The Swedish Air Force scrambled strike aircraft armed with modern anti-ship missiles and reconnaissance aircraft knowing that the weather did not allow rescue helicopters to fly in the event of an engagement. After a tense 20 minutes, General Ljung called Prime Minister Fälldin again and informed him that it was not Soviet surface ships but two German merchant ships.''

I dont give a shit about who is in power in russia as long as the cheap gas keeps coming in. I mean sorry for passing you by with north stream 1 and 2 but ukraine keeps stealing gas.

I LOVE AMERICA

you're confusing me

Attached: 1510972944667.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I dislike America because it has spread a lot of subversive propaganda here and stopped Hitler from saving Europe. America is a Jewish puppet state now, but back then that wasn't the case to the same degree so White Americans did choose to doom Europeans. It's their fault so a large degree.

Also Sweden doesn't dislike America. It's quite the opposite sadly.

''The Catalina affair (Swedish: Catalinaaffären) was a military confrontation and Cold War-era diplomatic crisis in June 1952, in which Soviet Air Force fighter jets shot down two Swedish aircraft over international waters in the Baltic Sea.

The first aircraft to be shot down was an unarmed Swedish Air Force Tp 79, a derivative of the Douglas DC-3, carrying out radio and radar signals intelligence-gathering for the National Defence Radio Establishment. None of the crew of eight survived.

The second aircraft to be shot down was a Swedish Air Force Tp 47, a Catalina flying boat, involved in the search and rescue operation for the missing DC-3. The Catalina's crew of five were saved.''

The Russians literally shot down the rescue plane coming to save the first.