I got McDonald's breakfast haha

I got McDonald's breakfast haha

Attached: 20180712_090714.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Attached: 1523899603491.png (1190x968, 807K)

>breakfast at 3
the absolute state of you

Really low quality thread

haha

How was it?

Back to Jow Forums
Good

>>>/brit/

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: mcchicken.png (1199x667, 1012K)

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 56K)

Based /ck/ poster

The breakfast items aren't that bad. I like them. Im about to get out of bed; I hope I have food in my fridge

The remains of my American breakfast

Attached: IMG_20180712_095526928.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

Not bad desu

Macaroni and Cheese is the worst food to have ever existed. First, the taste. The taste is nothing special, it is literally 2 generic objects found in everyone's pantry that was combined and some overweight chef made billions off of. The cheese it comes from isn't even actual cheese, it is preserved powder cheese that is mixed with water to give it that slimey feeling. That nasty, nasty slimey feeling. The texture to Macaroni and Cheese is also horrible. Why would any pillok want to insert that kind of horrible, mushy, partly soggy and sticky cheese and noodles into their mouth? Then, the sound that Macaroni and Cheese makes when you are cooking it. Glip glop shlop. There is not a single onomatopoeia with such a negative connotation to descrive the nauseating, repellent, repugnant, horrendous, appalling, sound that is made when stirring up Macaroni and Cheese on the stove, similar to that of the sound when an imbecile is chewing with their mouth open with their temple to your ear. And the name of Macaroni and Cheese. Typically, when you create a new food you give it a special name, Sushi, Braised Leeks, Caviar, any thing. For Macaroni and Cheese, the name is literally just the 2 stale ingredients in the whole food. If every food was named like that it'd be a mouthful to order a salad in a drive thru. Even Macaroni and Cheese eaters have conceded the fact that it is bad name by shortening it to "Mac ‘n’ Cheese." Now the packaging, don't even get me started on the packaging. This packaging is not recyclable and is left to sit underground for thousands of years before even the label containing the nutritional facts that tells you how unhealthy it is begin to degrade. The smell, the smell of Macaroni and Cheese so bad that it mimicks the smell of the fecal bacteria from a Halyomorpha halys. The way Macaroni and Cheese is advertised, they even use cheesy slogans.

Trying to take advantage of the popular way of saying "Cheese" before a picture, they made the slogan "Smmmmmmile, it's the cheesiest." Which literally makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If you smile at any food before eating you have some sort of mental issue, and guess what. After you eat Macaroni and Cheese, you can't even smile without showing everyone how yellow your teeth is from the yellow cheese sauce crap you just rubbed all over it. Usually people take pride in their white teeth, but not Macaroni and Cheese eaters, they rub yellow on their teeth to make it even more yellow so they can't 'Smmmmmmile'.

Smelly dumb kraut scum, boxed mac and cheese is NOT real mac and cheese. You are allowed to use any cheeses you want and add whatever else you want as long as you do not deviate too heavily from the predominant flavors of pasta and cheese.

My personal recipe goes heavy on the black pepper and is bulked up by broccoli boiled with the pasta.

I don’t smell as much as you cheesy Macaroni and Cheese gobbler.

I unironically love McChicken sauce

>he fell for the Jow Forums meme keyboard
Y I K E S

Why get the sausage instead of bacon egg and cheese