Sardinians aren't Italian or European

>Sardinians aren't Italian or European
>Maghrebinians and most Jews are part of the European genetic cluster
>Kosovars aren't Slavic but Greek
>Frenchies and Croats are more closely related to Germans and Brits than they are to their fellow Romance and Slavic speakers
>Finns are barely European
Huh...

Attached: 1531393115765.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q20kr-spFzg
youtube.com/watch?v=DNfRtGxgUNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_BHjAdZNo
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272
youtube.com/watch?v=IifseRk51Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=XyVYfR90Pco
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poles and Belarussians should be counted as Nordics, while Finland should be excluted from it.

\>Maghrebinians and most Jews are part of the European genetic cluster

I am Greek.

Scandinavians are bleached meds, not real northeners.

franks were germanic until the roman empires

Nah, we are the real Europeans, you are just shitskin mutts.

It's okay to be Uralic.

>>Sardinians aren't Italian or European

This is a y x axis. Meaning that they're as close to French as the Russians

It is when you can be uralic and still be more European than 99% of "europeans"

Attached: 1523915648599.png (635x2997, 263K)

S E E T H I N G

What do you mean?

Exactly what he said. The genetic distance between Sardinians and French people is roughly equal to that of Russians and French people.

smelly dumb ary*n scum

Attached: Irish_Pop_Replacement.png (790x287, 203K)

They grouped variables into two values and mapped the clusters on a 2D space along the distribution

I dunno how else Sardinians would be so far from continental Italy. Their "otherness" is having almost no Kurgan ancestry but more Natufian than average European population because of different migration vectors.

source: 50 polygons

PS And Natufians were rapidly diluting themselves by the time they entered Anatolia so that's not saying much.

You surprised Kosovars aren't Slavic? They're Albozergs.

Italians have either more steppe ancestry(nord) or more west asian/iran_neolithic/caucasus hg-like ancestry(south), that's why the plot more east essentially

also less or equal WHG(north Italians and Sardinians have about the same excess WHG compared to anatolia_neolithic, south Italians definitely less)

You're rewording what I said but in a less coherent, more clumsy way.

>TFW too white and northern to be European

Attached: vesamatti.jpg (1024x684, 81K)

well no, since you failed to mention the important west asian affinity which drives Italians eastward compared to neolithic Europe
it ain't a matter of steppe ancestry alone
south Italians are more on a cline between Sardinia and Georgia than between Sardinia and any steppe population

What is this map about and where do I fit in?

so albanians are greek?

Why is the maghrebi cluster so fucking big. Are they that diverse

Das rite.

Attached: Admixture.png (789x789, 52K)

Come home croatian man.

Attached: 1528031880139.png (504x432, 46K)

they should have seperated northern, southern and maybe middle germans and southern and northern french.

We wuz Belarusians

why's Denmark never on these?

Irrelevant, you cluster somewhere between Swedes and germans

Scandinavians arr rook same, ergo usually they only include one population

North Africa would be in EU if it remained Christian.

Russian-Finnish-Eesti-Baltic master race reporting in.

hunter gatherers were ubiquitous, no point in mentioning them. Farmers were already heavily mixed with them by the time they reached Sardinia, as I mentioned. The difference is all Steppe, the values are just grouped weirdly on the axis.

I don't know, I'd include you before Norwegians tbqh

nah that ain't true, they absorbed barely any forager ancestry in the beginning, the WHG input only started to increase quite late and especially very west/northwest
just run f3(X; WHG, Barcin) and you'll see it's negative for Sardinians but likely not for south Italians who barely have any excess WHG compared to neolithic Greeks

you simply can't ignore pic related as well

Attached: West-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 64K)

Attached: suomi.png (400x500, 134K)

God I wish that were me.

It's impossible for the Sardinians to have this little West Asians after the Phoenicians settled there, this is why I've never trusted this genetic bullshit

real notherns are the saami you are just invader who need to go back in Germany

phoenicians were merchants, not colonizers, and largely just made their trading posts south which is where you can find most traces of north African input

>french are one ethnicity

Phonecians only stuck to the coasts and there in cities. Citydwellers usually were the first to get shafted through invasions, they made less children and their lifes were endangered by desease.
As far as I understood, for most of history cities needed to be constantly fed and sustained by the countryside around them, so countryside genes remained primary.

Yes

Attached: 1530706364154.png (1268x1120, 1.37M)

Ok you don't know what you're talking about but whatever, a city counting 10-20,000 inhabitants is not a trading post

>inhabitants of a city can't be locals

Cringed. Hard.

It's a meme map. I actually took inspiration from the North/South divide in Italy while making it.

The opposite. Saami aren't native at all.

>finns are barely european
By what logic? We have about the same distance to real white people (scandinavians) as you.

sardinians are creepy. Their ancent traiditions are weird.

Attached: DORSI15F2_6698744F1_3569-008-kpWF-U43040739072699jTF-593x443@Corriere-Web-Roma.jpg (593x443, 35K)

>Sardinians aren't Italian
Wow such a revolutionary discovery

I said European though, not white. Finns are definitely the whitest people on Earth.

>Sardinians
We're unironically living fossils about pre IE Europe.

> inb4 there are more green eyes than azure/blue here. That's significative.

>real white people (scandinavians)

Well yeah it's a known fact that we have less IE heritage than other Europeans (hg R isn't as common as elsewhere). The ones that have more tend to be darker.

Wouldn't still be calling us non-Europeans as we have so much "original European" (I1) blood.

unlike other med women they seem to have big breasts

Swedes and scandis are by accoarding to this FINNIC LAND

this is more accurate

Attached: 1512696426260.png (1024x997, 639K)

pic

Attached: Costume_tradizionale_di_Fonni_(03).jpg (349x225, 19K)

It depends

youtube.com/watch?v=Q20kr-spFzg

>not be shitalian
>speak shitallian purer than actual shitalian

>speak shitallian purer than actual shitalian
Vocaroo plz

I'm talking about Sardianians, they speak closer to the way Latin was spoken, therefore it's "purer"

Monteniggers are unironicly mix of serbs and shitards, they should be out of our cluster
t. Domesticated slavic kosovar montenigger

Sardinian language is uglier as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNfRtGxgUNo

^

Higer text and vocal in sardinian, lower text in italian (the translation of the words)

that's a song
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_BHjAdZNo

T.Gallurese retard who speaks dumber sounding Italian

>Frenchies and Croats are more closely related to Germans and Brits than they are to their fellow Romance and Slavic speakers

France is literally in the middle between germans and iberians in that graph, frenchs are iberian/german mutts

Ew what the fuck is this creature? I'm Sardinian and I don't look anything like that ghastly thing

WE WUZ WH*TE

On individual level they range from around 15-25% SSA.
And considering how far away sub-Saharans cluster, that variation shows

How can SSA range from 15 to 25 % on individual level if there are individuals with virtually no SSA ancestry ? I don't get it.

never saw a tunisian dna with more than 2-3% ssa

K8 samples:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272
Population - lowest SSA - highest SSA
Moroccans - 10.3% - 25.5%
Mozabite - 19.6% - 26.4%
Tunisian - 15.6% - 23.0%

maybe that's additional to what is already contained inside common north African clusters
but given results from Iberomaurasians, lots of that SSA could be quite old

Yeah, if you do higher K runs, it's no longer "direct" SSA, that's why it must be quite old and evolved. Probably came there during the last Green Sahara period about 8000 years ago

>1 all the way near Lebanese and Druze
>2 next to Syrians
>the rest down by Bedouin but still trending towards the North

WTF Saudis are mutts

Sardinians are many things but European or Italian isn't one of them

Attached: sardi senorbì.jpg (960x640, 272K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IifseRk51Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=XyVYfR90Pco
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY
those are all the tunisian dna videos i can find none have more than 5%

As I said, higher K runs which have stuff like "NW African" as their own separate sample points, but that "NW African" already includes underlying "pan-SSA" in K8 terms.
Now of course that SSA is quite old and already a bit evolved (~6-8k years, for comparison we drifted away from them ~60kya), so you can separate it from the "rest-SSA" in higher runs
Another one with individual samples, now K6

Attached: 1390071250800.png (1205x1497, 337K)

tl;dr unlike in the Levant where their SSA is recent (Mohammeddan times), in your case it's more ancient and already a bit drifted. Up to you if you want to rename that component to something else if you don't like the term, but it still remains a fact that you share 15-25% of your DNA more closely with Bantus than with Euros (if not, then that "pan-SSA" would also appear in Euros which it doesn't, 'cept for like up to 2% in Iberia)

REDPILLED